/mpg/ MADAME PRESIDENT GENERAL - Drumpf's impeachment imminent edition

>Donald Trump's wiretap tweets raise his risk of impeachment
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-impeachment-wiretapping-20170306-story.html

>The 7 Most Compelling Reasons Donald Trump Could Be Impeached
bustle.com/p/the-7-most-compelling-reasons-donald-trump-could-be-impeached-42328

>Rep. Maxine Waters claims Trump officials' ties with Russia 'will lead to impeachment'
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/04/rep-maxine-waters-claims-trump-officials-ties-with-russia-will-lead-to-impeachment/21873439/

>The Trump administration faces multiple threats as it seeks to investigate itself
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-investigation-20170306-story.html

Here's what we know:
* Drumpf will be impeached because he worked with Russia to hack the general election
* Small Penor Pence will be impeached because of his emails
* Paul "do you even lift" Ryan will not be permitted to be president due to the upcoming medicare fraud controversy
* Drumpfs appointees worked closely with Russian intelligence agencies to hack the general election and they will be charged and convicted; therefore, that cannot be president.

WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL ELECTION THAT THE RUSSIANS CANNOT HACK AND FINALLY MADAME PRESIDENT WILL GET TO RIGHTFULLY SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

HILDAWGS WE RIDE 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off shareblue

Well sweety just because someone disagrees with you does not mean that they are a shill.

Drumpf is done and we will have a special election!

DEAL WITH IT!!!

holy shit frumphf is fucking finished
/thread

David Brock
noshes cock.
kys

Can't wait! I will party so hard the day he is impeached. DANCING. BOOZE. FOOD. CANDY.

All of the good things will be had. At the day of the Impeachment.

It will be a day of love. A day of glory. A day that none shall deny is THE MOMENT of 2017.

The day after the Impeachment...

We will descend upon the alt-right. Their idol destroyed, their lives will be ruined. None of them will have jobs. Most of them will become homeless, living in the forests like beasts and in the streets like dogs. We will virtue signal to the All-Mother Pelosi and walk on your faces with our righteous love.

Get ready to feel what it feels like to be deplored, Deplorables. Remember you are Irredeemable. You can't even come back from this at this point. We might let you live like the cucked betas we allowed you to be before, if you come your senses now, but you will always be lesser in our eyes.

Enjoy your Impeachement, mother fuckers.

Drumpf for prison!

So what exactly happens if Trump gets impeached?

I find it hard to believe Hillary would become president in that scenario. That seems an insane way to run things.
Shouldn't Pence just become President in that case?

Trump's twink slut Milo is a pedo.

I'm pretty sure it's satire, there's no way there are legit Clinton loyalists still on Sup Forums and there's no way ShareBlue would be shilling her now.

All-Mother Pelosi will ascend to her rightful throne. Pence will be decommissioned, as Trump will no longer be around to pay for his maintenance and personality programming.

Sage

>So what exactly happens if Trump gets impeached?
SPECIAL ELECTION!

Hillary will win in a landslide now that Russian threat was proven to be true.

I'm here, kids. Hi Hilldawgs.

Just like Drumpf you have a peepee fetish? How very mature dear!

Welcome aboard!

kys

Thanks, senpai.

Fellow Hilldawgs, report in!

We need to start our preparations early. We're going to meme Hillary into office in 2020!

With the superior quality of progressive, pro-Hillary memes, combined with our extraordinary power level thanks to kek being #WithHer, we will emerge victorious.

Some advice:
We already won the 2016 election by winning the popular vote, but Drumpf managed to steal the presidency from her by abusing the archaic electoral college (proving the system was rigged against her all along). More of our memes should be focusing on this fact to show Hillary was the rightful winner.

Also we need to produce memes that are less esoteric because at the moment Drumpftards are too dumb to understand our intellectual memes and only understand racist trump memes. We should produce more memes that can be understood by someone with an IQ of 60-70 which is what the average Trump supporter has.

Also can we have more PepeHillarys please, because exposing the alt-right's figurehead as actually belonging to her will undermine their retarded ideology and show who us to be the true meme gods.

Finally, remember this.
We do not forgive. We do not forget. We are stronger together.

Godspeed, fellow Hilldawgs. To the coming victories!

Lol
Election results haven't been altered.

It sure wasn't a problem when Hillarious Clinton
STOLE THE PRIMARY from Bernie.

>Let's prove GOP rigged the election by showing emails that proves the democrats rigged the election

Fucking geniuses
>SAGE

Like a girl you break up with that keeps hanging around.

IT'S OVER. GET A LIFE

No sweetie we're here to stay. Nazis were BTFO in WW2. You are on the losing team and wrong side of history.

How many layers of Irony are you on goys? I got a bout 6 going now

>the_donald maymay
Go back! This is Hildawg country!

Fucking Shills
Get the fuck out

>Then Mike Pence is president
Impeach him?
>Paul Ryan (R)
Impeach him?
>Orrin Hatch (R)
Impeach him?
>Rex Tillerson (R)
Impeach him?
>Steven Mnuchin (R)
Impeach?
>James Mattis (best choice)
Impeach?
>Jeff Sessions (R)
Impeach?
>Ryan Zinke (R)
Impeach him?

THEN you'd get a democrat.

Just face the fact that you lefties fucking lost and get over it.
Do you really want to waste your life trying to prove a moot point?

no

im

going

to

s age

this

thread

Did i hear Madame President?

its

bump

limit

>Just face the fact that you lefties fucking lost and get over it.
No Adolf we didn't lose. We received 3 million more votes and closer to 6 million if you count the disenfranchised voters that republicans purged from the rolls. Moreover, Drumpf had the Russians hack the results.

IF Trump ever gets impeached, you braindead fucks should know Shillary isn't even mentioned in the same conversation as Pence.
Pic related.

>BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
>BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
>BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
>BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
>BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD
BAIT THREAD BAIT THREAD

Drumpftards think Zalumpgf has any hope in hell surviving this term. Countdown to impeachment begins when!?

is this satire? saying trump and pence will be impeached is as ridiculous a fantasy as obama ending up in jail over obamagate.

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

>We need to start our preparations early. We're going to meme Hillary into office in 2020!
She's getting in this year senpai! We will have a special election once the cards from the trump shitshow fall.

Hillary 2020.

No dear. Pence is going to be impeached too. Don't you see? The Trump administration is done!

If you still haven't figured out why the electoral college is needed you're a fucking moron.

If by 'count the disenfranchised voters purged' you mean 'people who aren't allowed to vote' you're right.

But then again, people who aren't supposed to be here would vote for the one who will keep them here and give them rights.

Trump ins't great, but I'd rather have an idiot that cares for the people who care about this country over someone who thinks over half the countries citizens are 'deplorable'

You're whole party platform is based on accusing the other party of doing exactly what you did.

This

YES!

Haha have you seen how the first month and a half went!? Total mess! There's no way he'll survive!!

By the way, I have a special message from Hilldawg Supreme I read on Plebbit.

Isn't she the classiest president ever?

Trump is destined to be the first president to make 'official' contact with aliens, which will trigger lefties endlessly

According to the prophecy of the most prominent medium of brazil, who accurately predicted his death (Chico Xavier), when man stepped on the moon, our species stopped being considered a planetary species and started being considered a solar species.

But due to our dangerous nature, Jesus, the spiritual governor of earth convened a council with the solars, the other planetars, etc, and they decided to give us a moratorium of 50 years which will end in 2019

If by june 2019 we get our shit toghether, dont start WW3, dont nuke ourselves to death, then aliens will land on major capitals and start tech transfer and diplomatic process for earth to enter the galactic community

The satanists know this, and they have to start WWIII before 2019, otherwise they will be purged from the earth and be thrown into a new prison planet as ours evolves into another evolutional state

>be me
> live in indiana
>2/3 of my state is retarded trumples
> everytime im driving I see a trump sticker
>its ALWAYS on a truck.right next to their.nra, Jesus, or military circlejerk stickers
>mfw
These people are so fucking predictable and stereotypical

>someone who thinks over half the countries citizens are 'deplorable'
She never said half the country was deplorable. She said some of Drumpfs supporters were deplorable; a statement that is very much true. Nazis, KKK, bigots, christian fundamentalist terrorists, etc. are indeed deplorable.

When are you snowflakes going to do some rallies or shit here? I've been waiting for some stupid shit like that to come to Indiana.

Still fantasizing about Obama? I don't blame you. He was the classiest President in modern American history, and he genuinely cared for the people and HE WAS FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE compared to Drumpf. Drumpf is going to bankrupt this country with his spending.

Are you being stupid on purpose?

If you think that the only types of those people support Trump, I got bad news for you.

Why are christian fundamentalists bad but 4 out of 10 muslims coming over here in boatloads being 'islam fundamentalists' is okay?
>I'm not a christian

>SPECIAL ELECTION!
are you a fucking child?

>Why are christian fundamentalists bad but 4 out of 10 muslims coming over here in boatloads being 'islam fundamentalists' is okay?
The muslims refugees are moderate muslims and not radicalized. Turn off your Rush "Popping them Pain Killers" Limbaugh and educate yourself.

You did look at the pic realted.. right?

And you know this how?
Are you there asking them and can somehow tell who's 'moderate' and who isn't?

Here's a tip for you, even 'moderate' muslims say it's okay to abduct you/kill you/whatever for not being muslim

Stop being spoonfed shit news because that's what you want to hear.
Why don't you just look at things and make your own decision?

Stop following Liberal America and Occupy Democrats and 'get educated'

Nope the Drumpf shitshow is coming to an end via mass impeachments and incarcerations!

Rally for what? I'm just waiting for a BLM nigga to snipe trump, or one of those super scary.Muslims to blow him up

PRESIDENT PENCE

I can see you're being retarded on purpose.

There is no way Hillary will ever be president.
No chance until 2020, and even then, she'll be 0-3

Me too.
>Pence president
>blm branded as terrorist group and taken out
>muslims implicated as what they are and not what the left tries to portray them

You don't really think something like that would go untouched?

Say it with me,

L
O
S
E
R

Gotta make sure you get mike "fry the fags" pence at the.same time

> le muslim memes
Do you people just want to nuke the middle east? And genocide all Muslims?

Nope. He will also be impeached. Can't you trumpanzees read?

Then why are people going to see her? Pic related. Just yesterday.

Yes, I do want the middle east and all muslims gone from this planet.

Here, look at my list of eligible candidates if pence and trump go.
>she's the only democrat in the cabinet

Nope she is a winner. She won the popular vote.

Kek just going to ignore these posts now?
Going to revert to the 'NOPE I'M RIGHT' tactic like a 4 year old?

hillary, how did you manage to win so big, and still not win.

Kek is on our side

Kek confirmed. Let's meme her into the White House

You realize that muslims are no worse than middle ages Christians right?
Im an atheist, and think the world would be better with no religion, but I find it pretty.hard to say that killings billions of.people to.wipe.out that religion is the right thing to.do. that is of course, assuming all muslims want sharia law all over the planet, and they would all die.for.their religion. Which just isnt true.

Besides. You can't kill a religion by force, you just drive it Into secrecy, and the survivors push it.harder

Look at those nice digits!

You're very bad at it newfag.

>Feminist meltdown. Pic related.

>Muh russia

get over it OP. Besides, wasn't Clinton the one in shit for her Emails?

Just let him do his job since he's not doing anything unconstitutional. Or, for that matter, unethical.

>OP doesn't remember that the Speaker Of The House, Paul Ryan would be pres.

Clinton is dead, she is done for you cuck

>Also Clinton waged war on Pepe

Sage

I don't see her in the white house our giving any speeches, pretty sure she lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc

Leftism is a disease

>Not even doing anything remotely illegal

Keep on trying, even though you're then going against equality for all American citizens. Including trans, gays, and anyone in inner cities (meaning the vast majority of poor black people).

K E K

The "evidence" was only him not saying names so he wouldn't get hit with lawsuits and describing things that happened to HIM AS A CHILD.
btfo cnn cuck

>Suck the big one

The Russians hacked the election. Do you even read the news? All 18 intelligence agencies have confirmed it and the truth will come out in the coming months.