Now that the dust has settled

Can we all agree Trump was a mistake?

drumpf drumpf .05c has been deposited in your CREW Wallet.

Trump is doing a great job. I live in Los Angeles, and the illegals are frightened of Trump and thinking of leaving.

He's making a difference without even passing any legislation.

I'm willing to say so.

Back to plebbit you faggot

No, fuck off.

the best thing that has ever happened to USA

Obama and Hillary are fucked

Letting Hillary run was your mistake.

Best president since King George

Have fun with the DNC

Kill yourself

That should be the response everytime someone posts this thread.

this

just wait till he purges the leakers and has the subverters prosecuted. this is top kek.

Sure, but he was the only person who could stop a bigger mistake.

He could be better but I'm somewhat satisfied.
His attorney general needs to gtfo though

Hillary isn't coming for my guns and we'll have a conservative replacement for scalia, so I can't complain too much.

>d-d duh-duh drumpf b-b-b-btfo

For you...

>>Can we all agree that X?

Back to plebbit.

You think the dust has settled?

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!

We're justing getting started bruv.

>WARNING! THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

WARNING! THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

>WARNING! THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

WARNING! THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

good post have my you

fuck forgot to sage

It hasn't even been 2 months. The guy can't even shake a hand or eat a steak without people attacking him viciously. I've never seen such a furious attack from the press. I want to give him a chance. I don't want boundless immigration. I don't want refugees from hotbeds of terrorism. He's doing his job. Let the guy fucking pass gas without calling him an unhinged Nazi.

I smile every single time I remember voting for Trump.

The "I voted" sticker is still on my steering wheel, and will be there until it falls off.

If what you're asking is at this point if I wished Hillary Cunton was president over Trump,
It's a big fat no partner.

I'm pretty sure unless Trump literally sells the country, he'll be better than that cunt.

Oh fuck no. We launched Donald Trump like a BGM-109 Tomahawk cruse missile with a W80 warhead, straight at the elites running this country into the ground. So far, he has done a pretty good job wrecking things and making their lives unhappy. I hope he can keep it up for the next four years.

it's a shame that this guy was able to win. it shows how far away the western world is from unity and solidarity towards each other. a nationalist should be a anachronism. a thing from the past which doesnt belong in our time anymore.

hillary clinton sold uranium to russia

>She wants a war with Russia
>She sells them material for nukes

Genius

It just shows how shitty the other candidate was. Think about it, "grab her by the pussy" won over Hillary.

only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

>straight at the elites running this country into the ground. So far, he has done a pretty good job wrecking things and making their lives unhappy.
what does "elites" mean now? are they not the goldman sachs executives in trump's cabinet?

No. Nigger faggot.

But Hillary got 3,000,000 more votes than Dumbf and just as many votes as Obama got in 2012.

Dumbf only won because of our retarded electoral college system.

This.

Globalism is like a glass castle and Trump is a big rock crashing through the ceiling right now

>Only retarded because my candidate lost

The electoral college is how it's always been done. Hillary knew this. She kept spazing on campaigning. Say what you will about Trump, he's got the stamina of a horse.

No.

Do you want to get rid of collectivism altogether? Or would you advocate for collectives at different scales (local communities, tribalism, humanism, etc)?

If we live right, he will be less of a big rock, and more like a major asteroid impact.

Is that your Nazi guilt typing, Hans?

You lost. We won.

not ideal, but better than Hillary without a doubt.

so far no but down the line?

we'll just have to wait and see....

Trump is destined to be the first president to make 'official' contact with aliens, which will trigger lefties endlessly

According to the prophecy of the most prominent medium of brazil, who accurately predicted his death (Chico Xavier), when man stepped on the moon, our species stopped being considered a planetary species and started being considered a solar species.

But due to our dangerous nature, Jesus, the spiritual governor of earth convened a council with the solars, the other planetars, etc, and they decided to give us a moratorium of 50 years which will end in 2019

If by june 2019 we get our shit toghether, dont start WW3, dont nuke ourselves to death, then aliens will land on major capitals and start tech transfer and diplomatic process for earth to enter the galactic community

The satanists know this, and they have to start WWIII before 2019, otherwise they will be purged from the earth and be thrown into a new prison planet as ours evolves into another evolutional state

NOT GONNA LIE

What do you mean "we all" ?

You know pol is literally just you, me and our proxies, right?

Make another WE WUZ thread, you know I like them the most.

SAGE

Ya'll dumbfuck halftards are bumping a shill thread.

If people actually cared about their lives and the US of A, Jim Webb would be POTUS now.

Trump is a great troll against pinkos though, so I can't complain.
If we can't kill commies literally, we might as well make them rage.