FISA WARRANT CONFIRMED

>This former British lawmaker is at the heart of the Trump wiretap allegations

>She stressed that her reporting refers to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court warrant

>“They gave me one of the most closely guarded secrets in intelligence,” she said, referring to her sources. Speaking to the Guardian, a left-leaning British newspaper, she added: “People are speculating why someone trusted me with that. Nobody met me in a darkened alley in a fedora, but they saw me as someone who has political experience and is their friend. I am a pro-national security partisan. I don’t have divided loyalties.”

> washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-former-british-lawmaker-at-the-heart-of-the-trump-wiretap-allegations/2017/03/06/9d8c6b94-027c-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/07/03/politics/germany-media-spying-obama-administration/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/14/mensch-flynn-investigation-will-lead-to-trumps-impeachment-sooner-rather-than-later-video/
heatst.com/politics/wikileaks-louise-mensch-on-being-hacked-by-russia-and-assange-for-never-trump/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5740
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-former-british-lawmaker-at-the-heart-of-the-trump-wiretap-allegations/2017/03/06/9d8c6b94-027c-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fUncR43aDZo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cnn.com/2015/07/03/politics/germany-media-spying-obama-administration/

This bitch has it coming.

>Never trump conservative MP aims kill-shot at Trump, misses

>Hits center-of-mass killshot on Obama and the Deep State

KEK

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

(((Louise Mensch)))

Mensch is despised in the UK and she really isn't helping herself.

Ssshhh, nothing personal kid.

Plot twist,
FISA is not relevant.
EVERYTHING IS BEING CACHED AND MINED!
Remember that's exactly what Snowden said.

BUMP

They're capturing all communications within the US, the only thing that's different now as opposed to before January is that all US alphabet agencies have access to it.

Mensch, proprietor of "conservative" outlet Heat Street, is literally in the Podesta emails offering her services to HRC and team after Trump was nominated.

She's literally RINO.

She's a journalist who after being ridiculed in the UK decided to find a new host to infect and leech off.

She's married to a very wealthy Jew, and she's part Jewish herself. She was also a Conservative MP for 2 years which didn't turn out well, so she's pretty much the ultimate neocon, and was said to be a gommunist at university.

She's also bat-shit insane, which you can probably tell just by looking at her tweets.

Is he alive?

Nice.

Probably but out of NSA for what? 6 years? Imagine the advances that have been made since then.
Everything is being stored and mined. Read Executive order 12333 and how it was modified by Obama, if you really want to get scared...

Where are the proofs burger?

Nice piece of ass

>The French saying "prêcher le faux pour savoir le vrai" (preach the falsehood to know the truth).

> Mensch: Flynn Investigation Will Lead To Trump’s Impeachment, ‘Sooner Rather Than Later’

dailycaller.com/2017/02/14/mensch-flynn-investigation-will-lead-to-trumps-impeachment-sooner-rather-than-later-video/

> heatst.com/politics/wikileaks-louise-mensch-on-being-hacked-by-russia-and-assange-for-never-trump/

>Over the weekend, Julian Assange, the special snowflake who has personally blocked our editor on Twitter, published her email and phone number – his doxing, together with the Russians, based around her Never Trump work.

>Louise was publicly #RepublicansForHillary until conservative Evan McMullin joined the race.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5740

>Dear Michael,

>As you will know from Arnold I am a committed Republican (or would be if I had the vote this year). But I worry no end about Donald Trump becoming our President... much rather have your girl Hillary.

>[goes on to describe how democrats should advertise Hillary to conservative fence sitters]

thanks, come again

bumping myself for thoroughly blowing the fuck out of this shill

thanks for the assist, burgerbrother

YOUR ALL LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE. TO GET AROUND U.S. LAW OBONGO HAD THE BRITISH GCHQ CONDUCT THE SURVEILANCE ON TRUMP. THAT WAY THERES NO TRAIL BACK TO HIM.

FUCK MAN, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED?

Google "Louise mensch auto correct.".
You're welcome.
That will tell you everything you need to know about this cunt.

And the UK has the option to use the NSA to spy on its own.
That way neither are breaking the law.
Cunts.

EXACTLY THIS

Is that the hacker known as 4chins?

>Louise Mensch
>political experience
>pro-national security
>don't have divided loyalties

That's pretty fucking stupid.
Also identical digits confirmed

> winner winner chicken dinner

I never in a million years thought I would see a scandal this big.

Obama set up office in DC after the election with the express purpose of sabotaging the Trump presidency

Now it's very likely that Obama himself is headed to jail. It's all crumbling down.

Trump is unstoppable

> YOUR ALL LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE. ...

>FUCK MAN, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED?

>>The French saying "prêcher le faux pour savoir le vrai" (preach the falsehood to know the truth).

KEK wills the TRUTH to RISE

godspeed

Milo had something to do with an acquaintance of hers being arrested for being a paedo.

It was one of those three people he talked about.

>"Louise mensch auto correct.".
lmao

>washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-former-british-lawmaker-at-the-heart-of-the-trump-wiretap-allegations/2017/03/06/9d8c6b94-027c-11e7-9d14-9724d48f5666_story.html

This

Also, if trump makes it to 2019 aliens will land and shake hands with him

unter or uber?

She's pals with McMuffin:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUncR43aDZo

And she was literally a Def Leppard/Metallica groupie and ended up married to the manager of both bands, Peter Mensch. Somewhere along the line she became a politician lol

It would be a good time to redpill the Normies on the history of government surveillance and how they wire tapped MLK JR

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

>And she was literally a Def Leppard/Metallica groupie and ended up married to the manager of both bands

classic jew

> sucks all the cocks

marries the money

Lad, you've done a fine thing.

Obama really undermined the whole country, not just Trump.

She pitched this cringeworthy ad to Hillary Clinton.

Plus of course her husband's name is (((Mensch))).

She is 110% untrustworthy.

Be on your guard, Anons.

This.

Can we both get quick rundowns?

Every time.

Kek unleash your magic on this mensch.

She's at the heart of it because the Bezos CIA OutPost says so?

I kinda pretty doubt it.

Snowden is anti-data
Fuck him and any Luddite who likes him

She's a liar.

He just confirmed what everyone suspected.
I personally have no opinion on him as a person, or his actions.
Someone was going to disclose the capability of the NSA eventually.

This, notice her babbling about being accepted as apolitical.

How long till he just disappears over night and they only find his grave decades later in some South American country where he hid in a cuckshed in the middle of some jungle?

I'm surprised they had the senses to not run with it.

Sup Forums making campaign ads when? I'm thinking of a camera in ground height, showing the heat flares over a desert
then you can start making out shades in the distance who keep juping closer to the camera as if there are timeskips
you can see the sunlight glinting off them and when they get closer you see it's an army of armored food soldiers with a horseman at the front - it's Trump on a mechanical unicorn

the camera spirals up and behind them, showing their march on Constantinopel which is covered by black clouds, raining frogs down on the city

cut to black, with a "KEK WILLS IT" slamming onto the black background, written in Fraktur

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

> King narrowly escaped death

> mentally ill black woman

> who believed he was conspiring against her with communists

> stabbed him in the chest

>Louise Mensch