What the fuck is happening

Other urls found in this thread:

windsor.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1072070
youtube.com/watch?v=dHOoGEGC2yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yessss

literally our guy

Cucks better not vote for that dragons den faggot

What is happening is all the Sup Forums memes have been taken by the corporate shills.

kek

And give us expanded gun rights :)

He hasn't even learned French yet, I don't know if he can even run for PM.

Bernier is the absolute best chance we have for Conservative leadership.
At the very least he'd get the Quebec vote which is very important.

Yes, all the anglos peasants need to vote for my Frenchie...good little goyims...

Neat

Does he have any chance of actually winning?

>make Canada great for once

my fucking sides

He's one of the strongest three or so candidates out of 16(?) people.

based max also >420

is this guy copyright infringing or what

>Canada's next PM knows about meme magic
wtf I love leafs now

whats your endgame?

you do know redpill was an idea created by corporate shills right?

lol the PC think tank caught onto us guys

thats hilarious, we're defining politics bro

The choice is obvious.

1759 will commence again if you push your luck, frog

>implying its not his PR firm promoting his ass after trump won
Every single candidate will do that from now on even if they don't actively talk about it.

Who do you propose we vote for 2nd or 3rd because those are almost as important as the 1st vote in a ranked ballot. I wanted to vote for O'Leary as 2nd or 3rd cause he'd probably do well against Trudeau

He's raised the most money if that's any indication. Polls will probably show O'Leary leading though

I just saw Michael 'Globalist' Chong speak; the guy has terrible body language and the same problem Hillary had where he rambles about things and bores the audience. Weird thing: during Q+A, he told every single person who asked a question "Great question!" before starting the answer. The room cleared pretty fast halfway through when it was obvious he wouldn't say anything mildly interesting. There's no hope for him

ya but Sup Forums entirely hijacked it to such an extent in our own interpretation of truth telling, that now the politicians are trying to latch onto the ideas behind Sup Forums's meme's,

clearly Sup Forums is winning

Sup Forums is bigger than you think mate

nah it was a couple trannys in the late 90's

Although the whole memes thing is a tad forced it's still pretty cool.

I signed up for a membership with conservative to vote for him and also applied to volunteer.
>doing my part

>Chong
>No hope for him
>Chong

Better fucking not be

Leitch should be your second vote. The rest are mostly the same shit so it doesn't matter too much.

He wants the Sup Forums lolbertarian audience

>remove le big unfair government for freedumbs
kek it's just more freedom for corrupt chink companies not the average person

O'leary is a terrible choice, I'd honestly even rather have the conservative who is trying to implement more carbon tax than o'leary. He is a corporate shill and a jew.

If any of you have $30 & a few minutes of time to spare, go to the Maxime Bernier Campaign website, buy the CPC membership through there (this way only his campaign gets your information, and not the rest of the CPC rats who will cold call you for donations), and vote for him to be the next CPC leader.

/OURGUY/ must win, and we can turn the tide solidly in his favor with how small the actual CPC membership is spread across the country.

Your vote literally does count in this context, as you very well might be one in 20 people in a riding that can vote for him.

Let's get rid of Trudeau by making sure the CPC has an excellent choice come Federal election day.

Yes. If he can win the leadership, the Conservative party stands a really good shot at winning. The Liberals only won because they convinced a shitload of NDP voters to vote strategically for Trudeau, and they're losing them

We should also be trying to prop up an actually decent NDP candidate to solidly split the leftist vote

>get a CPC membership

Already did.

what have we done to this fucking timeline?

We made it great, burger. We made it great.

Good boy user!

Meme me harder Max Senpai

>Red pill
>Meme magic

If this guy becomes Pile Commander of the Leafs, I for one will forgive any and all past leaf fuckery.

It's been 3 weeks and my card still hasn't arrived. Is that normal?

Excellent work soldiers.

Making it exciting.

Exactly.

Although it is dominated by Americans, I do believe Canadians were 2nd or 3rd biggest group on Sup Forums.

We need those thousands of votes for /ourguy/ Max.

Probably. I wouldn't worry about it unless you were somehow being fucked over in the leadership voting process for it.

Alright, I will join. $35 membership for 3 years from Maxime. I plan to have 3 white children in the next 4 years. He must not let me down.

It ranges.. I've heard of people taking up to a month, others took a week.

You could probably Email whomever runs their system and ask for membership confirmation.

REMEMBER people, you must be CPC Members before March 27th to be eligible to vote for Maxime Bernier.

IIRC they had issues getting the cards printed, so they're being delayed.

He's not there yet but this is a real meme campaign.
>we live in a timeline where being memetic is a sign of greatness
I still remember two years ago where meme things were considered jokes.

>Changing the already bad flag of a leaf into maple syrup
Just why Canada.

any one go to the meet and greet ?
I wanna know which one of you was this goy
windsor.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1072070

This flag almost makes Canada look not gay.

O'Leary is blessed by kek and will inherit the Prophet's Blessing

O'leary is Mad Max's cuck

Guys, please, don't be retarded

>DON'T SHILL FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE HE USES MEMES

>SHILL FOR HIM BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT HIS POLICIES AND VIEWS

What some of you are (and will do) it's like shilling for Hillary because of the "Pokemon GO to the polls" thing

We follow the memes, not the memers

Kek, he's definitely /one of us/.

But we do like his policies. Less immigration, less restrictive gun control, fixing the price of dairy, protecting freedom of speech from M103 and such.

>o'LEARY

Fuck off, Canada will not be run by a Globalist "buy everything from China" moronic Lebanese guy living in Boston.

Doesn't matter how much you fix your tax in leaf land, you can still go to jail for not bowing in reverence to shitskins and degenerates.

>Make Canada Great For Once
Hey Mexico! Get the message?!

o'leary is a globalist kike.

>every single worldwide election will consist of politicians trying to painfully emulate the memery of trump's campaign

What have we done

this desu

bump for this info

Here's hoping buddy.

My cousin is voting for him for that very reason.

>10 year PAL card.
>get rid of the Restricted category
>remove a bunch of fuckery from the Criminal Code regarding firearms
>implementation of inter-provincial Free Trade (yes, there is tariffs and shit between Provinces) thus making the cool firearm accessories made in other provinces less expensive.

It's going to be great.

its great that your hobby will be cheaper but Canada has some bigger issues right now

true , but any reason to get votes of /ourguy/ is good at this point

fuck o'leary

He'd be the best thing to happen to Canada in a while. Fuck off

>not the rest of the CPC rats who will cold call you for donations

kek, I made this mistake and severely regret it. I just don't pick up unknown numbers now.

I should probably just tell Mr. Scheer and Mr. Chong to fuck off at this point, they keep sending emails. Mr. Trost is hilarious though and his website reads like a Sup Forums shitpost so I don't mind those ones that much.

>world leaders and potential world leaders shitpost on a Chinese piss bottle forum in order to gauge how the "average person" thinks since they live in a bubble

Top kek. Don't those niggers realize that Sup Forums is basically a haven for social outcasts to circlejerk each other? The world just keeps getting more lulzy by the day.

Dropped. The US election was fun and all, but I don't want a memelord as my prime minister. I want someone who will fix our healthcare system, get our roads in working condition and provide a good education for our children. No offense to Trump but so far he is all flash and no substance and that's the last thing I want from our politicians.

Soon you will all be forced to take your medicine.

And it will taste Wonderful.

>our roads

Max calls himself a libertarian so he's probably not your guy, then :^)

What makes him exempt from being a run of the mill cuckservative?

>I don't want someone I don't want, by the way that Trump guy really sucks, huh?

>our healthcare system
the provinces

> get our roads in working condition
the provinces

>and provide a good education for our children
also of provincial responsability

Bernier is the solution, reduce federal income taxes and if provinces wishes to compensate by raising their taxes, it's their decision. A decentralized federal government works best.

who is this meme man and why haven't I heard of him before?

what's his stance on present gun laws?

classification based on function (and OAL so 10.5 bbl AR can go innawoods)
no mag restrictions
no gun grabs

AKA VERY GOOD FOR CANUC/K/S
check out civil advantage
youtube.com/watch?v=dHOoGEGC2yI

oh shit
you reckon the libs will move out?

>Leitch should be your second vote.

A fuckin female, nah...

yes, trucuck is shitting his pants , and his approval rating is dropping faster than wynds balls

Seriously we cant let him get those nuclear codes!!!

He's been a rock in his stance on Federal politics for a long time. His fellow Members of Parliament call him "The Albertan in Quebec" because of his voting pattern.

THIS.

The Canadian Constitution gave the Provinces plentiful powers for a reason, Confederation forever!

He's a guy who like big tits; regional politician that hasn't really had a global presence, as his riding is in northern-ish Quebec.

Freedoms, but likes the Firearms training requirement for the PAL {Possession & Acquisition License} card.. which is perfectly fine honestly. It's like a Drivers license.

Go to /k/anada threads to learn more.

>This truly is the best timetime
>timetime

Meh

>we are overtaxed
>get rid of capital gains tax that benefits the rich, not the average Canadians

In another timeline, he posted 'lineline'.

>the provinces will fix it
:^)

>Capital Gains Tax is 50%
>Investors look at this
>Canadian company gets no investment because who the fuck wants to loose 50% of their gains
>Canadian companies have a hard time to start up
>Canadian entrepreneurs say "fuck it", and start their company elsewhere.
>No new business in Canada
>No new employment for Canadians
>No benefit to average Canadians.

but in which lineline did he post limetime?

>the entire purpose of investment is to get more out than you put it
>promises to make Canada good for investing somehow don't mean that Canada will be sold off to foreign interests
>this is somehow good and not treason punishable by a bullet

Canadians get taxed 50% of their capital gains at their income level tax bracket, the other 50% is tax free. e.g. for 2016 I made $10,000 in capital gains, $5000 of that would be subject to income tax at my income tax bracket level (say 20%).
So I would pay $1000 in taxes and take home $9000.
which is pretty good, better than a lot of countries. Still, 0% cap gains tax would be awesome.

t. investor

To small timers like you on a personal level, sure.

On a national scale, it will lead to (an even bigger) disaster.

I don't think so. Maybe if it were left at 0% indefinitely (10+ years) but I hardly see that happening. Canada is in dire need of a jump start to its stagnant economy and tax cuts is one surefire way to do that.

The one in which OP wasn't a faggot