What is his end game?

What is his end game?

Defending all that is good in this world

Helping you sort yourself oat.

to save western civilization

making the bloody Marxists understand Pinocchio
it's no joke and that's that

is this oat meme some kind of gay reddit infiltration bullshit into Sup Forums?

Violent suicide.

To redpill even the gayest of trannies

To kill a dragon or something.

He's mocking the Canadian accent. Calm down, sperg.

To save civilization

Peterson is like Milo and every other eceleb. Peterson is a useful idiot that will push leftists and moderate leftist towards the right. However I bet you'll see people start talking shit about him eventually.

>However I bet you'll see people start talking shit about him eventually.
it's already started. Some of Brock's more enterprising employees are catching on

That was actually a very cheap tactic on Harris' part -- bringing up his wife hypothetically cheating on him, to get him flustered.

yeah but not you huh? you're no useful idiot, you're the redpilled aryan internet-cabal memelord who will save us all.

fuck off, peterson is doing good work and is addressing deep, structural problems not exclusively surface level anti-SJW shit like Milo.

The difference between Peterson and Milo is that they won't find anything on Peterson. He's a level-headed guy. The worst they will find is some old recorded lecture where he might have said something that might possibly be interpreted as sympathetic to the Nazis or something. It'll be something very weak, that they won't be able to sway normies with.

It was only a matter of time before Milo shot himself. The guy's intelligent, but he's also an unstable retard in some respects.

This.

Now go save your dead father.

What bothers me the most is Its really hard to tell who is trolling and who is legit CTR/Share whatever. They've gotten pretty good at blending and shit posting. I remember during Obamas election we had lots of people whom I think really liked him defend him endlessly but it was never at this magnitude.

>yeah but not you huh? you're no useful idiot, you're the redpilled aryan internet-cabal memelord who will save us all.
I never said any of this but keep getting defensive over a moderate Canadian.

>fuck off, peterson is doing good work and is addressing deep, structural problems not exclusively surface level anti-SJW shit like Milo.
I said peterson was doing good work but he is way to leftist still.

They will find something somewhere someone says this and that or says he raped them. It'll happen or he'll just fade out of existence.

Lol comparing Peterson to Milo. You need to sort yourself out and that's no joke.

>he is way to leftist still

sort yourself out. that is if you aren't come concern-trolling faggot.

>when you say thats that but the bloody neomarxists keep spouting their postmodernist drivel

I'm only comparing him in that he is a celebrity just like all the rest even if Milo is beneath him. They are both still very leftist on all of there issues I wouldn't be surprised if peterson was more left then milo though. Milo was a faggot and we all knew this sort of shit is to be expected.

Peterson is a fucking leftist but not as far left as SJW retards just like Sargon or whoever the fuck else is in that eceleb sphere there are a few exceptions of course.

The only difference? Peterson is a psychologist/philosopher with over 40 years of experience contemplating the nature of reality and the purpose of existence.

Milo sucks black cocks and writes a blog.

Sort yourself out. Seriously.

>neomarxists

>Peterson is a fucking leftist

Peterson is closer to a centrist. He has to be careful of how he says things so people don't take his words out of context. If he's too far left for you you're probably too far right.

>Milo sucks black cocks
Yeah but he does it IRONICALLY!!!

>Peterson is closer to a centrist.
Yes hes a fucking moderate leftist.

>If he's too far left for you you're probably too far right.
HAHA thats fucking laughable

Where did I say the "only difference". Stop putting words in my mouth, kike.

Why Sup Forums is filled with authoritarian clowns like this guy?

[PSA] THE LEFT-RIGHT POLITICAL SPECTRUM IS A SHAM [PSA]

To sort your archetype.

Gradually unveil himself as a pseudo intellectual cuck who dodges and weaves on the really consequential issues and fall from grace before the audience he cultivated

Luckily he will be ignored soon enough that his audience, and the subsequent backlash, won't be that noticable

in the meantime please stop paying attention to him. Richard Spencer and Milo are more useful than this guy.

So he's a moderate leftist with a lot of moderate right views?

So he's a centrist.

> lot of moderate right views

D&C kys

/thread, and trips to boot

How about you name some of those values so I can laugh at you.

Do you go to Ryerson? U of T? How much did they pay you for this post?

If Jordan Peterson is an "idiot," then 99.9% of the world's population are idiots, and that's not a useful definition of the word. It's not a playable game, as Peterson would say.

Money.

I've seen peterson say something critical of rightists but they are not unrealistic in critique

for example he states the fact that 8% of the population is basically retarded at an IQ of 83 or lower and it is unrealistic that conservatives just think that these people can get jobs and be fine

most of what he says is about how brain fucked modern left politics are

Then Peterson went for the counter puch and said if YOUR wife is cheating...

How many lectures of his have you watched cuck? He clearly argues both sides are valid and need to exist.

>fpbp
>trips
halt this thread, its ogre.

finishing the gulag archipelago

its like 3000 pages aye

Probably, though he already had money, Hardvard professor and all, I doubt he had trouble getting clients. At this point he's probably trying to steer society away from some distant future dictatorship.

enlightenment