Is Ben Shapiro pro trump now?

He has had articles defending Trump on his website recently, has he now woke and accepted how to drain the swamp?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/10/25/ben-shapiro-on-2016-the-consequences-of-nevertrumpism-and-anti-semites-on-twitter/
gotnews.com/shapirocaughtshilling/
youtube.com/watch?v=ji3vfoVukvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was anti-Trump during the election because he was paid to do so.

He might not be under any obligation to support or tear him down now so he's probably being a little more fair. Still though, Ben is not to be trusted ever again.

No he's just anti left

>Ben is not to be trusted ever again.
this

I like Ben Shapiro, but I can't support him at all on his stance against Trump. He jumped aboard the "never trump" bandwagon just like most of the "true conservatives".

He was only really against Trump during the Primaries, afterwards when it was Trump v. Hillary, he couldn't go and say, "I support Trump now," because then he'd look like an idiot. He kept making the point that Trump supporters shouldn't try to convince him that Trump would be a great president, but they should take the approach that he should vote for him because Hillary was so terrible.

Ben Shapiro is based, and I don't think he can be beat in debate. You should really check out his podcasts, and or at least his youtube vids where he tears apart leftists.

He's pretty much Sup Forums if Sup Forums had a sense of decency.

you can "trust him" because his never trump stance was completely in line with his established personality and politics. he didn't jump on any bandwagon, he was already 100% aligned that way. the guy is consistent.

I had to unfollow him on Twitter after his non stop "Never Trump".

Never trust a Jew.
I can't trust Ben again after what he did

Oooo rare

>He's pretty much Sup Forums

JIDF is really out in force today.

>tfw you may be taller than Ben Shapiro, but he'll always be smarter than you

>never loses debates
>spent the whole campaign using SJW tactics like calling the trump campaign sexist bigots

He teamed up with the Mormon Mafia at the worst time in history. Terrible instincts. Another manufactured voice getting paid to manufacture opinion.

literally never did that. he calls out bs on both sides thats why he is good

>tfw you may be taller than lil Benji but ywn have a qt kike doctor waifu who will give you high IQ children

Holy shit those digits.

And to answer your question NO.

Ben saw the culture of the right changing and realised he had to change with it, or become a cuckservative with no connection to the youth.

So now he plays that he supports Trump but he still constantly talks shit about him.

>(((Shapiro)))

I think Trump is growing on him but he's just anti-left because he's filthy rich and doesn't want commies touching his gold.

I think this is only the second time I've ever been accused of JIDF. Pretty sad day, honestly.

I never seen any of that, and even if it is true, he's pretty Trump positive now days. Just watch some of his youtube vids, he fucking RUINS people with statistics and logic.

>he was paid to be anti-trump

proof on that? cause I remember the thread on Sup Forums laughing at him after he did an interview saying he lost a fuckload of money by not supporting trump

I don't think I've ever really seen Ben change his mind or flip flop on anything so I'm sure he's still quite critical on Trump based on his political standards like he is with everyone.

To not call out bullshit when you see it just because it affects the reputation of some entity that shares (to an extent) your political views is quite close minded.

No. The Jew is always looking for an angle. For now he may seem like pro-Trump, but behind closed doors...

The point is, never trust kikes on anything and everything.

>A Jew jews a Jew

Is that common?

Who the fuck cares, no one should trust that back-stabbing kike ever again.
rare

Shapiro is a "reel constitootional cuckservative" with neo-con foreign policy hawkishness

essentially his only use is an attack dog on Leftism for normies, but as soon as it comes to actually fixing problems he is useless as Shapiro doesn't realize/want to acknowledge the impacts of non-white immigration

The amount he was paid to talk shit was lesser than the amount he was losing from the dip in jewtube shekels. Simple economics user.

Strong ted cruz supporter. Both snakes in my eyes. One holds up the bible and starts lieing, the other gets electronic fund transfer and keeps lieing.

His website was funded largely by pro-Cruz donors, follow the money trail and it's obvious

Cannot deny he cherry picks the data he forms his world view around.

Does anyone give a fuck about him after he was BTFO by Sup Forums shitposting on his own show?

okay, again, proof?

here is what I was talking about:
dailycaller.com/2016/10/25/ben-shapiro-on-2016-the-consequences-of-nevertrumpism-and-anti-semites-on-twitter/

just post a link that shows the Cruz donors gave money to Shapiro, that's all I want to see

I will always have a soft spot for Ben.

haven't you learned your lesson.

you simply can't trust this filthy rat kike.

>has he now woke and accepted how to drain the swamp?
Checked, and no, the little kike just can't handle the bantz anymore

What's his endgame?

She's hot as fuck and a doctor. Not fair Ben.

Shapiro is probably my favorite political commentator. He's very intelligent and his philosophy is very similar to my own. I don't pay much attention to his stances on foreign policy for (((obvious reasons))). He's very fair to trump (for the most part), which I certainly appreciate.

gotnews.com/shapirocaughtshilling/

It's not "proof positive" but following logic it explains a lot. He is an Israel-firster, and Ted Cruz was his man. Trump can't be controlled and made into a puppet so easily, so instead of endorsing Trump after Cruz dropped out, he encouraged people to not vote at all (handing the election to Hillary who is nothing BUT a puppet).

everything you said is crap
youtube.com/watch?v=ji3vfoVukvs

>What's his endgame?
Manlet supremacy with kosher meals

>so instead of endorsing Trump after Cruz dropped out, he encouraged people to not vote at all (handing the election to Hillary who is nothing BUT a puppet).
he literally said for months vote for who you want and that both sides make valid arguments and the clinton is no doubt a worse choice

>a kike doing anything for money and relevance
>being surprised

kys nu/pol/

his podcast nowadays is pretty much just laughing at leftists getting upset over whatever Trump is tweeting or calling them retards, i dont get the memes, he's great

You think saying that Trump is a terrible human being and a burning pile of dog feces is encouraging to his listeners?

His goal wasn't to get people to vote for Hillary, his goal was to discourage his base from voting at all so that she would win by default and the middle east ZOG war agenda would move forward as planned. Shapiro is the same as Glenn Beck, Levin, Bill Kristol, and the rest of the never Trumpers. Same agenda, which they hide behind their false statement of "he is not a TrueConservative" so let's just give the election to Hillary lol so conservatism will win "next time".

you are over exagerating he literally has a segment called good trump and praises him everytime he does something good

also stop making POTUS into a celeb, he is supposed to be a silent executive like calvin coolidge not a fucking spokesman

All his smugness: here to stay

((Ben Shapiro))? Pro Trump? No way.

Benji didn't support Trump because he thought he'd govern as a centrist Democrat. I didn't agree with him, but I understood his position.

Benji is still /ourguy/. Once he sees that Trump is truly right wing, he'll get on board.

the left has become so disgusting that anybody with any sort of sense would oppose them.

>holy shit, do people still not get how (((this))) works?

Ben will ALWAYS put Israel first and Conservatism™/ America ® second.

Understand this and everything becomes clear.
There's nothing wrong with listening to him on some issues, but when it comes to these issues, you MUST look away:
>race/religion
>foreign policy
>Trump

If you want good statistics for crimes and stuff, or anti-left talking points yeah Ben can be /yourguy/ but stay vigilant.

literally advocates for open borders at the end if we get rid of the welfare state

also

>immigration reform

means nothing unless he gives specifics

he said "left would be right IF... BUT that is not the case"

he also says depending on where they immigrants come from means they are more likely to be a lefty or conservative you are adding in extra shit

That explains it. You are a shill.

disagreement is not shilling. i have been nothing but reasonable, ever stop and think that maybe you schemas you use dont apply to EVERYONE?

but whatever

let me know when Shapiro specifically lists countries/people he finds to be "good immigrants"

Why can't you be Vaporwave Bhutan

I hate his opportunism. He's more pro-Trump than anti-Trump since the election was won by Trump.
I'll never forgive Ben for pushing fake stories and making up stuff while preaching that he is objective and has the moral high ground. Also his SJW-like antics were just too much last year.
Ben used to be great but he is like sour milk to me now.
Yes because otherwise his site would go bankrupt. His site even looks a lot like Breitbart right nowadays, just look at the headlines. It's pro-Trump as long as the policies that are being enacted are conservative. Ben said that he left Breitbart because it became a Trump Pravda meanwhile his site is turning into one too.

Ben Shapiro is pro making money

Not only that, but Jews will always put what's good for the international Jewish community before what's good for the American community.

Sorry to deny you your $0.13 for a successful shill post, but fuck off back to your IIDF shill forum and try again.

Ben Shapiro hates Trump and fears that he means the death of his brand of conservatism (and of right wing politics in general). He hates Trump's personality with a passion but more importantly he feels that Trump can basically do what Hitler did to right wing politics in Germany and end up dragging everyone down with him. If Trump fucks up he believes this will lead to the republican party becoming irrelevant unless they basically become the new democrats as the old democrats become the bernie sanders left. Trump is not a conservative and Ben Shapiro is which is why he wanted Cruz. HOWEVER, so far he's been pretty neutral on Trump as he is giving him a chance. He's praising Trump when he does something he likes and shaking his head when he does something he doesn't like (so far this has mostly not been policy disagreements).

Also, Shapiro claims to not be afraid of debating anybody, yet he refused to debate Vox Day, and Shapiro goes on and on about SJWs just screaming racist/bigot/homophobe, YET Shapiro does the same thing to right wingers like Jared Taylor and, as mentioned before, Vox Day.

RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE RARE

youre a literal fag talking about american politcs, i reiterate my request to stop making my potus a bigger deal then he is intended to be and also restate that youre also being unreasonable
>Yes because otherwise his site would go bankrupt. His site even looks a lot like Breitbart right nowadays, just look at the headlines. It's pro-Trump as long as the policies that are being enacted are conservative. Ben said that he left Breitbart because it became a Trump Pravda meanwhile his site is turning into one too.
i disagree, there are a few different views on there there are just several people writing stories
im going to check that out sounds interesting, i think vox is sort of douchebag but it would be cool to watch the two debate. is it a situation like with milo( where milo kept rescheduling and then never rescheduled again?) or ben just said nawh?

He's afraid to debate those said individuals because he knows he will have no argument for why Israel gets to do certain shit but the US does not.

The only people he's afraid to debate are those who are willing to bring up certain (((facts))). Otherwise he's a master debater, which makes him a highly effective shill for ANY agenda that pays him enough to represent it.

fpbp and rare

You must be new here, shill. Might I suggest you go to Reddit instead? You'd probably have more success.

NEVER trust a kike

t. 18 year old intellectual who listened to today's podcast

i mean, i listen to him too, but based on your posts, you dont listen to him, you consume his podcasts

if you reread that last sentence in your post and cant figure out whats wrong with it, you are just a braindead lolbiterian, but thats ok, because i can tell you under 20 for sure, so just hang in there

So are ya Chinese or Japanese?

ben left breitbart because the rampant trump spinning, even when trump's bodyguard supposedly "manhandled" the breitbart lady reporter. Shapiro went full white-knight for her and hated trump for a long time after that.

Your claims could still be correct. I'd like to think shapiro is a smart dude and makes some good points, but that doesn't mean he's not pulling the wool over our eyes.

I live in California last twenty years, but first come from Laos.

the most infuriating thing about Shapiro is that stupid fucking "slogan" he has pinned to his twitter

>Facts don't care about your feelings.

yet anyone who dares speak about diversity+proximity = war is le white supremacist

naw dude your just being a douchebag i am free to speak here if i want and desu ive been here longer then your nu-ass

>because he knows he will have no argument for why Israel gets to do certain shit but the US does not.
like? never hearrd shapiro say shit like that do you have proof?

Sorry about wrecking your country and all your neighbors, hope you develop enough that you can escape China's policy orbit.

He be a Korean.

he's a jew, he'll do whatever to save his career and keep his voice being heard

He also cried about Trumps "toxic masculinity" and fully supported the assault accusation of the woman who had her arm touched. He's not anti-leftist, he IS a leftist. He's a neocon. He's a subversive kike.

Trump is being more conservative than he expected.

He has admitted many times since inauguration that he was wrong about Trump

I really want to like him because most of his views are solid, he is very sharp in a debate, and he is a very presentable public figure for most of our politics. But he is blind in some areas that are extremely important such as different races impulses to violence or future time orientation.
He prescribes graduating high school, and not having kids before you're married as major goals to avoid poverty. He doesn't seem to understand that that level of delayed gratification is IMPOSSIBLE in nearly all blacks and a decent chunk of whites as well. Demographic conquest and loss of whites is the biggest issue we face and he is completely blind to it being a problem.

He's just being sensible and supporting good things Trump does/says and still criticizing things he doesn't agree with, you know like how normal politics is supposed to be.

His real agenda is actually very narrow. It's like getting someone to eat a piece of shit. The only way to do it is to surround it in some delicious bread, lettuce, fresh tomato, a little mayo, mustard, etc. Not present it as-is just heated up in a microwave. You need to trick people into eating it by surrounding it with delicious ingredients.

This is how he sells his Israel-first propaganda. He says great things, factually accurate things about how shitty the left is, and other good things, but tags his shitty ZOG agenda to it and people just swallow it whole.

He's not blind to it, he's ignoring it. Maybe it's because his career would be finished if he addressed it. Maybe he's just a cog in a certain agenda. As much as he cannot be trusted, he's a borderline genius. In this sense he steps on just enough toes to raise eyebrows, but not enough for #BLM to go burn his house down. The changing demographics issue I am sure he is aware of, but suggesting that whites being replaced will mean the death of conservatism is rejected even in most conservative circles.

I'm not going to fault him for not touching the subject. It's a losing proposition.

R A R E
A
R
E

Do you hate ben because he went to harvard and is more intelligent than you? Or is it because he has a wife and daughter.

Is that why you hate him so much? Because you know you can never be as good as him?

>Trusting a Jew

He's not pro Trump but he calls it like he sees it. I think the main thing is he's gotten used to the idea that Trumps twitter will just be an eternal class IX shitstorm. When he just looks at what Trump does, it's not perfect, but some of it is really good, so he gives him props when he feels props are due. I don't think he could ever truly love Trump as Shapiro is more conservative/libertarian and Trump is very progressive in a lot of areas, but he's warmed up to him somewhat.

Do you listen to his podcast? He's still anti trump but when he does good or bad things he calls it pretty straight. He may be a kike sellout but he does a decent job with judgement on trump.

He has said over and over and over that he will praise trp when he does good things and rip him when he does bad things you goddamn binary thinking redditor