Can we give niggers an implant to make them smarter/more docile?

Fluoride

arabs castrated their african slaves.

why didn't americans have the same foresight?!

AIDS

Because capitalism

False. Arabs Bred with them. Look at their fucking DNA kek. They're all at least 1/8th nigger.

If we could do you really think it would only be used on blacks?

420 mang!

supposedly niggers are more aggressive because they produce more estrogen, so we could give them an aromatase inhibitor to help control their estrogenic conversion, might do something

Breeding slaves costs less then buying more

9MM +P make any nigger more docile.

I wonder why that is hah. They're literally more likely to be mangina bitches in spite of the BLACKED claims. Maybe it's why they're famously 'social' and groupthink oriented/tribal. Always talking about muh communitah.

if you look at black men they actually tend to have wider hips, and as someone that knows a lot of people that have abused steroids (most steroids convert into estrogen at an exceoptionally high rate) high levels of estrogen coupled with high levels of testosterone cause people to become unhinged rather easily

Repair family and community structure in black communities

chemical castration
no joke

Smarter? ehhhh debatable, but a bullet rattling around in there will certainly make them less aggressive.

How do we introduce this inhibitor mass scale but only for niggers? Put it in fried chicken? Aerosol at NBA games?

No. They can do it themselves. Oh wait no they aren't capable of doing that. So we're back to a short drop and a sudden stop.

How do? Pay them gibs in excange for the snip?

>implant to make them more docile
sure thing bruh

Right. This whole bread has to be bait

Pic related right OP?

;>)

The NFL is an artificial selection exercise to breed into prominence the best traits in Africans.

>Strong specimens
>Nearly unmatched stamina
>Basically any specimen collected would have died in a ghetto somewhere or ODing on drugs
>Pay people millions to STFU and the company just gets bigger and bigger.

I don't believe it started this way but it may have been co-opted by another group earlier in the 80s. Can't get the names and the dates to line up right and make it make sense.

Basically my theory is that they're breeding people to have stronger, faster, smarter, and more docile children.

If I had to guess for some kind of military program.

>Nigs are forced to behave to keep their contracts
>NFL teams and NFL provide them with the resources necessary to have greater amounts of offspring (money, fame)
>End result is faster, stronger, smarter nigs to be fed to the war machine.

Couldn't you say the same thing about slavery? What about NBA? Sounds fishy. Don't get me wrong, I hate niggers, but making everything out to be a FEMA camp is a bit loony.

Not a FEMA camp a farming project.

They're not collecting them for something necessarily sinister I just believe that these organizations receive funding from on high.

If you flip on ESPN or look for videos athletes are studied almost constantly, always on film, always hooked up to something monitoring their vitals on a treadmill etc.

I think whoever started this thing, if it's actually happening and not my imagination, is a fucking genius.

Interesting graphic. Do you have the sauce?

Also: They did make the males into eunuchs. Arabs kept large Harems and I would be willing to bet this DNA was probably introduced by female slaves purchased for this purpose.

But they're so dumb though... Clearly the 'smarts' aspect hasn't worked.

I found it on here. I'm interested in it too. I'd like to look at more about it too...I'd like me some exotic slave pussy, that's for sure. Damn.

A reverse image search results in a racial reality blogspot.

The jews will take care of it when we are all gone.

They will have their cutting their dicks off and growing boobs and sodomizing each other in record numbers once whites are bred out.

Go away forever, you. I hate this defeatist shit.