If I wanted to write a song to create maximum Muslim butthurt in about 4 minutes and 30 seconds...

If I wanted to write a song to create maximum Muslim butthurt in about 4 minutes and 30 seconds, what would I include in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aoI6I6lHvK4
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The truth

I'm thinking about just setting Quran verses to music kek

Isn't including the Quran in artistic expression haram, in itself?

I have no idea.

Just write about the contradictions and scientific errors in the quran. It will work much better than any offensive for the sake of being offensive meme. So
Is right.

Where do I go to find the absolute most horrifying Quran verses in existence? I might do 10 to 20 and in the tune of an Islamic holy song.

Bacon.

Literally make the sounds using bacon and then mix them digitally, tell no one until it's too late.

1. “Why can’t Muslims decide when Ramadan starts?

2. “Why can’t you eat today?”

3. “But you don’t look/dress like a Muslim.”

4. “I didn’t know you were Jewish."

5. “Why can’t you pray on your coffee break?”

do thisput the verse about the heavens being made first right beside the one where it says the earth was created first. Add the wife beating verse, the one about stars being missiles for the devil, the one about muhammad marrying his niece, can't think of anymore right now but there's many to choose from.

The album cover will be me, and my band if they're willing, eating bacon in front of a childlike drawing of Muhammad fucking an underage camel.

What's the most famous Islamic song in the world? I'm just going to steal it as the chorus.

I always thought it was interesting that muslims are called goatfuckers. It makes zoophiles look bad.

An illiterate goat fucker from the mountain pass,
Married a small child to fuck in the ass....

Mention how all the baltic states and the sikh got to do their entire time of existing is fight them off and keep them from doing scorched earth tactics on their land and killing their civilians.

pretty much anyone near them had to fight them off

Isnt that pic depicts the actually greek shephard?

Oh and make the music video you just burning Qurans and hire some queers to dress up as Muslims

they also would start war by just attacking or besieging instead of announcing war against another country beforehand like any rational fucking human, they kept racist notes on each race they enslaved and oftentimes castrated african males

FUCK YEAH

You have a constraining set of regulations on how to compose and play to be sharia compatible.
Most of what we call music is haram, from Gregorian chant to Stockhausen.

it's better to teach normies ottoman history,
instead of going THEIR NIGGERS
i mean just read into the fucked up shit they were constantly doing, enlighten them on their war culture that still exists in the majority of their men and even women today.

Just set this to music and give it an easy to dance to beat.

Normies don't care about history, but what they do care about is hearing horrific shit straight from the Quran. And I live in a very Islamic city so they'll be redpilled by the inevitable chimp out that will follow.

It is haram but people do this already, on soundcloud you can find remixes with koranic recitation. It won't get noticed.

Make a song that hits too close to home, maybe about how hypocritical Muslims are, ie they make a big show of piety when they "fast" during Ramadan, but in reality they gain weight cos they eat more, gorging themselves in the evening. What was meant to be an austere fast is a month of daily feasts. They are truly that retarded.

Make references to all the embarassing and depraved shit in the hadiths, like Muhammad drank camel piss because he thought it was literally a medicinal cure to every ailment. His underage wife Aisha used to wash semen stains from his clothes.

I live in Minneapolis and me and my band are going to pull up to Antifa events/counterprotests and play MAGA music in the back of a pickup truck with a portable generator. People will hear us and there is a high chance many of them will be Somali Muslim.

every normie ive met that claims intellectual interest becomes btfo when I tell them history.
ive converted fix or six lefties i know that isn't big in the long run but proving them wrong works better than making them mad.

Psychologically, people "other" and compartmentalize history. It's very difficult to "other" something like the Quran, which is widely read today.

youtu.be/aoI6I6lHvK4

This is fuckin great

No they don't care. Muslims will just quote horrific shit from the bible and all the normies will agree. Happens every time. You'd have to explain to them the differences between the Qu'ran and the Bible but their attention spans are not long enough.

The thing is, I'm not a Christian and neither are the people listening to me. I can also ask them how many terrorist attacks were committed in the name of Christianity in the last year.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

Basically taunt them with historical references. USA Intel found that trolling works well on ISIS goatfuckers because they all think they're Al-Jahan Rambo with 30 pound nuts. Immasculate them and use insults 3rd worlders care about. "You are the son of pig and dog and your wife would rather be with a non-muslim".

huh. some of them just look irish

Mention the Koran Mohammed used was destroyed, no one will ever know what was on it compared to the current Koran (which is perfect because it was written by God).

Which begs the question, if the Koran is perfect why was it written twice?

Also you can mention the reason Islam is so fucked is because they can't decide who should be caliphate, a descendant of Mohammad or someone else.

There was a period in Christian history when there were two Popes, which caused the crusades. Luckily Christians got that shit under control quick, and we're back to one Pope. Problem solved. Muslims, on the other hand are still killing each other over this caliphate bullshit.

Also, Mohammed had a nine year old wife. But that won't upset Muslims, only feminists who insist Islam is good.

lollol "poorme poorme" whenever they get fucked on
a pyramid out of their heads come on this jude is straight up meming