LIKELY ILLEGAL GETS $150 FINE FOR KILLING DOG

Jose Guadeloupe Berlanga-Francisco neglected several dogs and left one out in the cold to die in January.

He got fined $150.

"I have dogs the way I want them. That's why they're killers."

delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/virginia/2017/03/06/va-dog-abuse-suspect-gets-suspended-sentence-fine/98684462/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm mad

Why are non-whites (poos excepted) so terrible to animals? Seriously, can someone explain this.

>muh empathy

this guy deserves some fucking rope, you virginia bros should go have a word with him.

Indians were ruled by aryans
Highest caste is whitest caste

Well obviously the judge (who I assume to be white) didn't care much about animals either considering the sentence he gave.

Anyone who abuses doggos is a subhuman and deserves to be exterminated

Poos aren't good to animals, they just ignore them. They create infestations and worse conditions for everyone because of their policy of not hurting or impeding them. Remember that those animals also have to live in piles of shit and drink rotting corpse water.

quaddubs, kek wills it

What do you mean, it's only $150! If he really didn't care much about these animals, he wouldve sent this one back where it came from

Simple. They are subhumans.

VA bro here, we have our plate full trying to get this state red again. Have you seen how fucked we our right now charlottesville already declared its self an resistance city to God Emperor Donald trump. And our executive branch have no understanding of law and justice. First this THEN we will worry about pupper

Le south will rise again xb

this guy is a huge fucking faggot. atleast 150 bucks is a lot of money to a retarded inbred mexican

Who the fuck cares. It's a damn dog.

It's just a pitbull, lol. If you think about it, the spic inadvertently saved the lives of at least 5 schoolchildren.

What are you supposed to do, bring your dog INSIDE your home when it's "cold" ? If a dog can't survive the cold in Virginia, it's an unterhund and deserves to be exterminated.

I literally want to move out of Charlottesville ever since I heard about this.

Not sure how to turn us red

Go kill yourself

It's the same reason why albino hedhehogs dont consume their young and why golden chimps are less savage than their darker counterparts; Melanin.

Melanin is the root of all evil. Dark skin begets a dark heart.

>t. shitskin

Cry harder dog fucker.

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs but still...

jews are just better than cumskins
surrender already

treating animals kindly comes from western (specifically british) culture. The indians were colonized by the brits. they are also technically caucasian i believe, but doubt that matters

>placing restraints on man's property

This thread should really weed out the alt-lite

I know. Half of the fucking niggers turn into pussy ass white guys crying about a dog. A filthy fucking mutt and they call u a shitskin I own dogs but I don't let some pussy ass firework scared bitch control my emotions. No wonder white people are done

He's not a citizen. He has no rights.

So you'd be cool if your neighbor had a bunch of neglected dogs and let one die outside and there was just a dog carcass in your neighbors yard for you to see?

I'm going to run over the next spic I see walking around in public.

It's not that others are bad to animal it's the white people that are obsessed with them. Kissing and sleeping with your dogs, what is wrong with you?

Whites had 30,000+ years with dogs.

>trumpanzees get mad and chip in to bail out a guy who attacked people to their head with a lethal stick

>this guy should go to jail for doing whatever he wants with his property

Why are white "conservatives" so subhuman? Is it the religious genes?

Who gives a fuck. It's a stupid animal.

Send the illegal spic back to his home country but really, why shed tears when an animal like a dog, cat, nigger or monkey dies.

Yeah not letting a dog die in a pile of its own vomit is totally same as kissing and sleeping with it.

>dead pitbulls raised as fighting dogs

and nothing of value was lost

I'm in Virginia beach what can I do? Place is fucked man I want OUT

OP's image looks like a pitbull. If that is the dog then the nigger tier dog deserved it. All pitbulls should be shot.

nonwhite subhuman detected

btw I keep getting emails from Corey Stewart has he actually done shit?

Wikileaks has released an encrypted torrent file which reportedly contains information on the mysterious "Vault 7", and which at a size of just over 500 MB can be downloaded now at the following URL.
t(dot)co/gpBxJAoYD5

The torrent will be made fully accessible to everyone tomorrow at 9am ET, when Wikileaks releases the decryption password.

>>>/reddit/

Damn man, right in the fucking feelings

spare me pupper

Mexicans treat their dogs like shit.

I was at some spica house and he told me to kick his puppy because it followed me. When I refused he told me to get out of his shitty apartment.

Treating dogs like shit disqualifies you as a human being in my opinion.

Thanks bro, got pretty scared there for a few seconds

OPEN BORDERS
LET THEM IN
LET THEM STAY
WE ARE ALL ILLEGAL
I MEAN WE ARE ALL LEGAL

spare me pupper

>Expecting a spic to care about animal welfare

lmao, they practice bullfighting for fuck's sake.

Spics should be banned from owning pets.

Corey Stewart is VA Trump he is big talk, high energy, and a little out there. I was at his protest in defense of the robert E lee statue the city of charllotesville is trying to remove. Both of the republican autonomy candidates are great but i gotta go with Chuck smith. But to answer your question he has done more than anyone else.

i thought those animals are eaten after anyways or something. i think its a very artistic non degenerate sport of man and beast.

only shitskins abuse pets and other low iq trash abuse dogs

When the fuck is Trump going to nuke Mexico?! Full of the most worthless people next to Africa.

Spic/Nigger Alert

/pol needs to be more active as a community not every one on this site is a radical NEET. Take to the streets and spread the good word brother make TRUMP proud of VA in the 2020 election.

i hate pitbulls BC Normie's love them. le edge master nigger bater faggt you're literally the reason the UK is fucked. you're probably a mudshit now I think about it

neighbor is pack of mexis. they're always drunk tweaking and screaming at each other. one of the 5+ kids is a 14yo weeb and he saved his shekels for a puppy. now I get to hear the rest of the family beat the dog daily. poor kid I invited him over to play MTG but he's not allowed inside our house. poor dude is so brainwashed and mexi but wants freedom and basedness. dunno how to help im

>dead pitbull

who gives a shit?

>poos excepted
just because some poos don't eat them doesn't make them nice to animals. And lots of poos are not vegetarians.

why do you have so much feelings about dogs you bunch of faggots? why don't you have the same feelings about pigs and cows?

>inb4 not whitey hurr durr
I'm just not a hypocrite fluffly disney lion king fan

>inb4 dogs are different
they are not, pigs are way smarter and as lovely

forget deporting this fucker across the border, deport him into a hole 6 feet deep

Actual animals are terrible to each other. Non whites are essentially clothed animals.

I remember you kids from when I was in high school.

spare me pupper

>mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022

That's what these liberal assholes want. They want a country full of illegals killing things. Hopefully they will kill the libtards first.

Oh look, some stupid subhuman spics with pit bulls. Gas em.

>pitbull
zero fucks given

Why doea VA hate sweet, loyal, based doggos? Why have they given control to subhumans? Why is VA a nigger-infested disgrace?