Pennsylvania hate thread

>Philadelphia is a literal toilet
>most famous university is know for football child rape
>fucking cold
>the yinzer accent
>most famous restaurant is pic related gas station (pic related)

How do people in the commonweatlh do it? How could you live in such a place?

i don't know but texas is the best state, bar none

Wawa sucks dick, I was surprised to find out people take pride in that shit. Sheetz is way better.

good luck finding any pussy in Pittsburgh

protip: everyone worth anything left already

It's generally a shit state, but at least it looks beautiful in Spring, Summer and Fall. In the countryside, that is.

Also Sheetz is better.

As someone who dreams of moving to the US, PA looks really comfy. It's my dream to move to the Philly suburbs. Sure Philly has it's shitty areas like any city, but as long as you stay safe seems like a cosy place. Especially with New York and Washington in 2 hour drives.

>hating on based Wawa
I bet you're both flyover state faggots

Screw you, central PA is based.

PA is a nice state desu senpai

Philly needs to be nuked

>t. Philly resident

Move to Lancaster, fuck Philly

I've been slowly moving west went from Ct to NY to NJ and now into PA.

After leaving the tristate behind PA is a relaxing break from niggers and other scum. I've noticed there is a ton of shitskin moslems out here though, is there anywhere nigbama didnt bomb us with these fucking parasites?

People are pretty based on average out here, everyone owns guns, shit is pretty peaceful and quiet.

I think on my next move west I will make a much larger jump and head for idaho or wyoming and settle out there and hope for the race war or civil war or some kind of mass fallout in my lifetime.

PAfag here, OP described my state better than I can. It truly is a shithole.

Northeast Philadelphia reporting in. I want out

>After leaving the tristate behind PA is a relaxing break from niggers and other scum. I've noticed there is a ton of shitskin moslems out here though, is there anywhere nigbama didnt bomb us with these fucking parasites?

>hey maybe if i use more slurs Sup Forums will accept me

I live in south central PA. You shouldn't judge the entire state based on one shit city. Also, I've never heard of a Wawa until this thread.

New Jersey faggot detected.

main line master race reporting in.

Fun fact: over half of PA townships rely entirely on state police, no local pd. Budgets are fucked.

Pretty much. Philadelphia is what happens when liberal parasites have mastered the right dosage of poison to keep the patient terminally ill, but not to outright kill them like in Detroit or Chicago. This is the endgame citadel that liberals would want for the entire nation and I really hope that never happens.

>Downtown is hideous, smells like piss and is full of homeless people that get stepped on by wealthy white-collar office workers
>Liberals here are some of the most uninformed low information voters in existence
>Our sports teams suck
>Public transport sucks
>All blue collar service jobs are done by ghetto blacks that just don't care at all
>Our mayor's office is corrupt as hell, just like our congressman that exist only to bleed the city dry and embezzle funds
>Our public schools don't exist, they don't even have enough to afford books to teach inner city kids if they wanted to
>Suburban limousine liberals pretend like everything is O.K hokey dory because they went to private school afforded by their lawyer/doctor parents and only have 30k in student debt from a private college

It's a dystopia plain and simple.

Idk man I really like our state

Can we hand Philly over to Jersey yet?

philly's shit
>infestation of blacks
>some Asians are cool (mostly weebs)
>bullshit soda tax. (they took away the Snapple vending machine at school because of it)

Just because philly is detroit-lite doesn't mean the rest of the state isnt fucking awesome.

>be me
>shooting funs outside during lunch break at work
>police pulls up
>noise complaint from retail complex 300 yards away
>based police man doesnt give a fuck and checks out what im shooting today.

All you cunts moving here from NY and NJ better not fuck this shit up by bringing your garbage politics with you.

>criticizing a state that pulled through and helped Trump win

Fuck off, I used to hate PA but they're cool in my book now.

>No pubic toilets
>Every car is rusted out
>All the people are assholes

Depends...will they still charge five dollars to get back into Philly?

If that's fucking true why do you keep sending your fucking monkeys up to PA to oil drill?

if you're looking for forests, horses, fishing, getting away from businesses, and not shit roads, come to warwick chesco
its great here since you can walk anywhere
plus we had one of the first franklin stoves
also saint peters village has some banging ass swimming
just avoid the knauertown tralier parks

the question is: where did they leave?

Georgia.

>implying this is reddit where you NEED to be accepted and virtue signal to everyone that you are one of them
You almost got us there, faggot
Go back.

I've never met a single decent person from PA. Maybe it's the weather,maybe it's the rust.or maybe ppl from PA are shifty.

>Wawa sucks dick

Very odd
I live in the PNW and there's many georgia/fl/ala/tenn/kentucky refugees here
mostly republicans

You're insane, PA best state

> Cheap as fuck
> Not New Jersey
> Close to New York but 1/4 the price
> Wawas everywhere
> Beautiful nature
> Tons of big titty chicks Irish chicks named Caitlin and Lauren or whatever
> Suburbs are basically 1950s white America

Wish we had better food but whatever

trust me
if you can find the right people, we'll be friendly towards you
to know people around here, you gotta do business with them
most of the people my granddad met was by his veterinary office at twin valley

Down in Georgia there's an influx of PA residents. I don't even know why they came. It's not like there's much here to do.

>wine/liquor stores are all state run, overpriced, bad selection garbage

same about PA
unless you go to an amusement park

PA is Fiend Territory.

Isn't PA a flyover, too?

I think it's the legal weed that brings them here
I welcome it, better to replace all the cucks

Good news friend, we have wine in grocery stores now, so it's getting better with the state run shit. PA LCB is the literal worst thing ever though. I will never understand how you can only walk out with a 12 pack of beer, and if you want more you have to take it out to your car, and come back in for another 12 pack.

I been to Philly,Pitsburgh,and Oil City.

Everbody was an asshole,even the bitch working the drive through at Wendy's.

Michigan here. Nobody likes us, so when you shit on another state, we will fight for them.
Besides California. They're a tumor.

Pennsylvania is the best.

also I didn't see the get, so you can ignore this part of this post.

agree on the food bit, finding good places to eat is pretty tough in western PA.

Fuck if I know, we have getgo and sheetz.

Getgo has the best deli sandwiches and beer. Sheetz makes a better mcgriddle.

>lancaster has fucking milk beer because milk is the only drink they can produce

Lived in Philly for several years and its probably the most fucked city in the US. Philly politics is basically organized crime and the fucking illiteracy rate is like 30% if I remember correctly.

Where else in the Western world can 30% of the people in a city not read or write at a measurable level?

thats because you've been looking in the cities
try getting off I-176 and start looking in the rurals and outer suburbs

CBS news is going to have a report about the soda tax, said sales fall and jobs are lost.

do it like we did
vote to privatize alcohol sales
now we have eevery grocery store stocked with fine liquors

I stopped in Blue Ball and couldn't even buy cigarettes because the Amish or whatever lives there doesn't believe in tobacco.

Seriously,fuck PA. It's a backwards ass shithole full of retards.

Where are you faggot I'm north cov.

>blueball
well buying cigarettes in amish country is the wrong way to go
going to a church will help people get to know you
also, lancaster houses are comfy as fuck
i've been to like 7 in my life and they're great
if you want to buy cigs and not be looked down upon, try in gettysburg, where they are complete dixieboos

This 2000%

Feels goodman. Voted in a red PA county across the street from a blue one. PA and FL made Trump happen.

Anyone who thinks PA sucks thinks everywhere should be like the coastal cities and reality doesn't work like that. You need clean air and farmland somewhere or else everywhere dies

ITT: Butthurt New Jersey and Ohio fags.

PA:
> Invented America
> Not MA
> Inexpensive
> Uh.. Wawa, I guess?

I've actually run out of good things to say about it. Maybe it's not that great. People are all really nice here if you're respectful though. Hm.

Central PA is the mostly republican and all the Asians and Dindu's live on the other side of the river.
Rutters and Sheetz are better than Wawa
Hersey brings in famous people and some entertaining events
Cold? Man you haven't been to any other Northern state. Anything past West Point, NY is chilly for half the year plus.
Yinzer accent is more around Pitt
Gun and auto shows

The only real negatives is potholes, limit alcohol selection, taxes, Philly/pit liberals, and Maryland drivers.

Wait are you one of those North Carolina fags that wanted to move North to live with liberals?

Only good thing to come out of PA are the Amish

This is the first ive heard of it but probably because oil workers are trash.

Fuck you fat faggots. PA is GOAT.

>> Suburbs are basically 1950s white America

lol are you fucking kidding me? I mean it's not THAT bad but it aint great

Wawa > Sheetz unless you're a fat fucking piece of shit who loves fried disgusting food and not healthy fresh shit at a reasonable price.

PA has some of the best food, best sports teams, and best history. Just take out Philly and state would improve x10.

Thank you for this.

T. Sheetz

Wawa is fucking awesome. I got fired from a wawa and I still love it.

Philly sucks but suburbs don't. Visit the smol towns that aren't infested with shit like Doylestown and West Chester, they got food and shit to do for the most part, at least if you're a nerd

I was just driving through and they imparted their beliefs on me. Fuck that. I was livid. Fucking retarded fucks.

u penn and villanova tho

only redeeming factors

We gotta fix our fucking weed and liquor laws though god damn.

If you're white, Philly cops are fucking awesome though, I've had friends get caught with cocaine and drunk driving who got off with a warning. If you are brown you are FUCKED.

>the only fucking post in this thread that you should read

i will admit, we have an overabundance of laurens and caitlyns. please take some.

PA is best state. lax gun laws, castle doctrine. people still open the door for you & say thank you (not like nigger states > ny nj)

it actually takes effort to get to the degenerate areas for most of us (philly / ny nj) unless you really seek it out. most people just wanna do their job and relax. imo very few welfare niggers.

Penn State here. Someone give me a quick rundown on chinks?

Better take that back before I whack you across the jaw with my massive Pennsylvania cock

>milk stout

fucking good beer, even liked it warm

Whats a WAWA

Eagles are trash, flyers are trash, Sixers are trash, phillies are trash, kixx are trash, wings are trash. We haven't had a good team since 2008

Not all of PA is bad.

Better than sheetz

>west chester
just down go from there to downingtown
its like chicago of chesco
and coatesville like the detroit, except with more catholics

>most famous university is know for football child rape

Go on...

fuck you. the only reason why you see this is because the people here (who arent actuall niggers) dont give a fuck that ehrye showing their niggardom. it's like the people who apply to your job with a fucking neck tattoo.

they will be eliminated soon enough. plus clearly you havent been to the west coast or midwest where meth rules the country. only problem is that heroin is easier to obtain over here and its a thousand times as strong.

NJ fag here. Eastern PA was nice until New Yorkers moved out looking for cheap land. The first 50 miles from NJ are turning into a massive hellhole. After that PA is OK.

>tter take that back before I whack you across the jaw with my

They mostly live around Harrisburg, Pennstate Harrisburg, and State College. Their parents send here for a good education. Chinks rarely state after that.

>Tfw I'll be able to use my ar to hunt soon
Feels good man

dont drink and drive faggot

Villanova isnt even in the city, its in the main line just outside where all the old industrial money used to live (john dupont murdered that wrestler at his estate not to far away)

Who even gives a shit about sports. Fuck your ball throwing niggers in tights

I agree with this totally.
Giving millions to niggers to play sports is blue pill stuff.

>Steelers
>Pens
Pittsburgh is the only true city in PA.
>Pirates are shit I'll give you that.

Test

Fuck off PA brought the game home for Trump. It's a nice state if you stay away from the nigger cities.

Liquor laws are complete bullshit tho.

icles

Yes

Google Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State.

Surprise, he also ran a charity geared towards helping disadvantaged children, Second Mile.

Yeah I heard this. Haven't gotten into hunting yet, but I want to (hunting stopped as a tradition in my senpai 2 generations ago, going to bring it back).

Scranton is a shithole, don't let The Office fool you outsiders. Don't come here, there is literally nothing here to do other than binge drink until you forget that you're in Scranton.