twitter.com/AnonBabble

well he is a CIA agent

vault 7 told me so

Great more nothing

no shit, weve known about mr vanderbilt for fucking decades

Fag & Liar.

He is /ourGuy/

He is LITERALLY a Vanderbilt.

>Branches of the family are found on the United States East Coast. Contemporary descendants include fashion designer Gloria Vanderbilt, her youngest son, journalist Anderson Cooper, musician John P. Hammond and screenwriter James Vanderbilt

*wimp cia

a lot employees in news organizations are intelligence agents

the news industry is simply too powerful to leave alone

Old news. There is literally no one on pol that doesn't already know this

Whats your point bringing it up again now?

CNN? I'm CIA.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/10/anderson-coopers-cia-secret-php/

CIA?

ummm yeah this is old news

>agent
excuse me, the politically incorrect term is 'nigger'

CIA nigger

Trump is destined to be the first president to make 'official' contact with aliens, which will trigger lefties endlessly

According to the prophecy of the most prominent medium of brazil, who accurately predicted his death (Chico Xavier), when man stepped on the moon, our species stopped being considered a planetary species and started being considered a solar species.

But due to our dangerous nature, Jesus, the spiritual governor of earth convened a council with the solars, the other planetars, etc, and they decided to give us a moratorium of 50 years which will end in 2019

If by june 2019 we get our shit toghether, dont start WW3, dont nuke ourselves to death, then aliens will land on major capitals and start tech transfer and diplomatic process for earth to enter the galactic community

The satanists know this, and they have to start WWIII before 2019, otherwise they will be purged from the earth and be thrown into a new prison planet as ours evolves into another evolutional state

The sphinx is facing the stargate at the gulf of Aden

Was getting caught part of his plan?

lurk moar

A journalist involved in the intelligence agency? No way. CNN's integrity is far above that

Wtf I love hueland now

>1% change to be nominated
>1% chance to win
>1% chance to go to mars
>1% chance to be reelected
>1% chance to reach pluto
>1% chance to be elected ruler for life
>1% chance to step foot on another solar system
>1% chance to attain immortality
>1% chance to avoid war with the Snag'knoks
>1% chance to become galactic emperor
>1% chance to meet god
>1% chance to dethrone him

Ooga booga ?

he reminds me of dinosaurs

>be a literal retard
>have a prominent mother
>be given a top spot on tv
lol

No, we just treat it like an elephant in the room. He's not alone

I guess in his defense, I honestly don't think Anderson has any malicious intentions or super evil Vanderbilt plan. I think he's just a faggot who got his way because of his name.

I don't know if it's some super secret long term scheme, but he just seems like some dude in that family who just wants to be a puppet on TV. Who knows.

What the heck is with the news people who look evil? Like Cooper, Cuomo, and that girl that looks like a dude (what was her name?).

Isn't looking like a good person necessary to be liked across the nation?

feelio when thread dies after you reply