SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN

SO SHALL IT BE DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/237ir
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meme War #1 was their Stalingrad

Now it's time for us to push them into the gates of hell!

All the non believers will burn in the meme magic and fires of sequential numerical values

Look at that nice European people art on the table on the bottom right

Git it son.

Maga!

Checkin cross-thread. Shadilay.

2017 best timeline ever!
For the nameless, for the fallen!
Once we go in there, there is no turning back!

All those gets are scary. Trumps already in office what more can happen.

What more can happen you say?
streamable.com/237ir

dis must be de irish bro from de last fread
those memes got me greensick ahhh...

So it's meme war again, lads... that was a short retirement.

If memory serves we were promised an epic >8.9 megaquake in Cal. Also Soros and She Who Will Not Be Named to join their Master by the end of the year. All things can happen.

P R A I S E K E K !

meme magic isn't real

Fuckin commies

Reporting.

It's an honour to serve with you gentlemen.

Checked

SHADILAY!

So it was written. So shall it be.
Praise.

We truly are the hive.

WE GOT TO MEME REALLY GOOD

MANY HAPPENINGS LINED UP FOR THIS WEEK

GIVE ME YOUR BEST PRAISE KEKS AND SHADILAYS

Checked and Praised.

Kek is here.

Witnessed

There were so many yuge gets in the last thread it was scary

You underage retards should really fuck off back to Sup Forums

beautiful

Heil hitler

So they yet again test our might. This time however we are evermore confident in wielding it. It will be their undoing.

Trump is destined to be the first president to make 'official' contact with aliens, which will trigger lefties endlessly

According to the prophecy of the most prominent medium of brazil, who accurately predicted his death (Chico Xavier), when man stepped on the moon, our species stopped being considered a planetary species and started being considered a solar species.

But due to our dangerous nature, Jesus, the spiritual governor of earth convened a council with the solars, the other planetars, etc, and they decided to give us a moratorium of 50 years which will end in 2019

If by june 2019 we get our shit toghether, dont start WW3, dont nuke ourselves to death, then aliens will land on major capitals and start tech transfer and diplomatic process for earth to enter the galactic community

The satanists know this, and they have to start WWIII before 2019, otherwise they will be purged from the earth and be thrown into a new prison planet as ours evolves into another evolutional state

Does this mean Milhouse can finally be a meme???

Did someone say meme war?

P E P E I S W A I T I N G Shadilay!!!

om

>British imperialist gets destroy Berkeley antifags

X(((((X()X((((((X()()()()()()()()()
>(0))o((0)

Nigga, I'm over 25 and drunk as funk trying my best to spiritually connect to a frog god in hopes of a better future.

step off

This thread is blessed. Praise Kek.

>8.9

If kek truly wills it, won't it have repeated integers?

i can't wait to see where this year is going

MAXIMUM OVER MEME

CALIFORNIA WILL FALL KEK CONFIRMS

You are fucking cancer. It's like the brony threads all over again.

"The number zero is represented by the Moon and vibrationally by eternity and the sound of the OM. From this sound (or vibration) all other numbers came. Inside of the circle (representing our universe) you can think of all other things existing. If you think of this circle as enclosing all physical space in the universe you will see that it contains all of the other elements of the universe inside of it (earth, water, fire, air, and the ether itself).

Since the circle is not fixed, but can change size and grow or shrink at will – there is a magic force and power in this number which does not exist in any other numbers. Of all the numbers, the number zero comes closes to the vibration of God, and though it is from and of this God, it does not define God and so must be thought of as the spiritual essence of God."
>Kek has blessed us with the most powerful of digits.

Did someone say Meme War?

maybe you should get the fuck out of the Maldives asshole

Praise KEK GOD WILLS IT

I'll start the meme war machine.

FUCK YEAH NICE GET

WORLD WARE MEME

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

maybe you should go back to fapping to traps on Sup Forums faggot

PRAISE

>
it's happening lads

S H A D I L A Y

P R A I S E K E K
K P R A I S E K E
E K P R A I S E K
K E K P R A I S E
E K E K P R A I S
S E K E K P R A I
I S E K E K P R A
A I S E K E K P R
R A I S E K E K P

Nigger if every single epic happening get that has occurred since the kek meme worship, that we have got some SHIT coming our way.

Batshit crazy apocalypse get

Old war horses ALWAY heed the call to battle.

yeah like war with China or something

Checkek'd

>mfw SF is wiped off the face of the earth forever as the land it sits on breaks free and slides into the bay in a massive landslide, causing a massive Tsunami that destroys Oakland

Checked

>The gays genocideing the blacks

Is that a hate crime?

not an argument you autistic cum sock

A man can dream.
Praise check'd

>repeated integers

What about a 8.8 then ?

holy shit. this is pure chaos being unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Zero is a number which is said to represent both everything and nothing; darkness and light. >Kek is a glorious Egyptian God said to represent a darkness which ushers in the coming light. Quad-0's are Kek speaking to us directly.

9.9?

Add me on bread, please

OH FUCK KEK IS REAL YET AGAIN

Check yo' selves, my brethren.

dudes what IS going on here??

Jesus what is with all the gets tonight, Kek must be stirring for real

Anti-magic mods are working hard

Occult memetics is going on tonight
praise kek

HAPPENING

mods are soros puppets

The amounts of gets in this thread.

"ZERO is the number of the 'God' force and Universal Energies and reinforces, amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with." >It would appear that quads-an0n has amplified the power of our collective digits.

OP of the blessed thread here

I know there's no way you guys can believe me, but I have been literally going full meme warrior for like 40 hours straight trying to save humanity through shitposting. I almost passed out I was so tired last night but then I started to hallucinate. Nothing defineable because I am still a novice when it comes to the whole God's Magic thing but I just knew I had to wake up and keep fighting for one more day before resting (Responsibilities were getting annoyed by my excuses).

Then, without ever paying attention to the approaching 5s, I saw the biggest live get I had ever seen in my life and my OP as the person replied to.

I'm not saying ruin your life fighting this meme war, but make it a slightly bigger priority and never give up.

From one soldier to another, praise KEK, Sic Semper Tyranus and thank you creator God for allowing us the opportunity to win if we just believe.

>All these people mad that kek has spoken

It never ends

May the forces of God and Kek grant you determination, happiness, and prosperity.

cringe thread

I am an internet commando.

I tried not to get into this meme war.
And did.
And now try to get out and can't.

Take a break if needed be.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

Fuck off normie, this is a kek worship thread

PRAISE KEK

fuuuuck that made my day

We need based stickman to smash lefty skulls in the threads my brothers!

Recap on what's happening?

Based Stickman thread? Based Stickman thread.

EMPEROR KEK IS SMILING AT ME LEFTYS CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?