After age 25 should any single women be allowed to legally be claimed by a single man?

After age 25 should any single women be allowed to legally be claimed by a single man?

"Claimed" Hahaha you faggots can't even defend a claim to the places you live, let alone a woman.

Hohoho fucking lel

Not an argument

Fine, I claim mars so it is mine.

>your idea is gay

30, or 5-10 years after being widowed if they're under the age of 40.

Ok once you get up there and can defend it its yours

no
women are autonomous creatures even though Sup Forums doesn't want to recognize this.
since we are better than mudslimes, we should treat our women better too.
we should ostracize those who are bad for society (coalburners, sloots etc.) but not treat them like objects.
push the image that being single past 25 is bad, show those who are anyway that you don't approve and see how things change, enforcing stuff like this will only serve to make feminism seem like a good idea

>How to show yourself as a virgin in one post.

A girl should he arranged married immediately after her first blood.
>women are autonomous creatures
No, they aren't, they're property.

Women are natural followers
Bitter unmarried old women are what causes feminism.

Nobody wants a 25 y/o cunt. That's 4 years past the wall.

Trump is destined to be the first president to make 'official' contact with aliens, which will trigger lefties endlessly

According to the prophecy of the most prominent medium of brazil, who accurately predicted his death (Chico Xavier), when man stepped on the moon, our species stopped being considered a planetary species and started being considered a solar species.

But due to our dangerous nature, Jesus, the spiritual governor of earth convened a council with the solars, the other planetars, etc, and they decided to give us a moratorium of 50 years which will end in 2019

If by june 2019 we get our shit toghether, dont start WW3, dont nuke ourselves to death, then aliens will land on major capitals and start tech transfer and diplomatic process for earth to enter the galactic community

The satanists know this, and they have to start WWIII before 2019, otherwise they will be purged from the earth and be thrown into a new prison planet as ours evolves into another evolutional state

We are the tip of the spear folks
This is it, the last epic battle is for our very souls

no, men should have to compete for women. if you can't compete properly, you don't deserve to have children. this is because, at the end of the day, it is not difficult to find a woman who will marry you if you were raised properly, and if you are unwilling to give an honest try at courting females, you do not deserve their hand.

Cool, go claim up some women as you please and tben you can defend against the feds Dorner-style until you get burned alive in your rape shed.

You can already claim women, you'll just never get away with it. It's a dumb idea.

No. Back anyone still neet and no gf after 25 should be put into forced labour and autism rehabilitation.

Based shemale

More like 13 years past.

I have yet to figure out how redpilled you bogheads are

female friend of mine told me she started having a sex drive at 8

do with that what you will

desu she does look older than her age

>postwall woman this desperate
Fuck off, I already happy and satisfied with my lgf cunt

You never made an argument either faggot

I wasn't sure wtf he meant... I thought maybe he was talking about claiming dependents on your taxes... or... ??? Good grief.

>female friend of mine told me she started having a sex drive at 8

From single mother home?

Did she fantasize about her daddy touching her no-no square?

>against the feds
That is why I said legally
I am saying the laws should be changed

Sure OP, whatever gets you laid for the first time in your life.

yes

Not an argument

this was a drunk party setting btw
8 was just the lowest

the rest of the answers ranged from 9 to 13, 10 being the most frequent

Without any child support + no alimony + no strings attached for the men

only by the men who have more than 3 million $
or can earn 250k$>
or have the IQ of 135>
either or one of the situations
Women will lose their sovernty over their bodies and will provide sex at least 2 times a moth to that man

for the men, it will be a combination of merit based + first come first serve waiting list

Women in nooooooooooooooo circumstance will be give the right to vote back either

after 50 years, with new technology... women will be obsolete
and humanity will be free to colonize the universe

Switch the lawmen for a mob, then. You take bubbas daughter to your rape cave and meet the lynch mob like a stupid nigger.

Sorry man you're not going to get to rape without impunity, pussy is a commodity and you have to pay for it. Unless you want to be literally somali nigger tier and join a swedish rape mob, in which case you will find Sup Forums strongly against you.

>letting beta's get a gf