U.S. Military waste

YOUR MONDAY REMINDER :

It costs the U.S. tax payer 3,000,000 on average for one of these worthless faggots to hand over the keys of his ship to another worthless faggot.

Shocking news! Top brass of the U.S. military is so full of losers sucking their own dicks and self entitlement under the pretense of """"""""tradition""""""" that they'll happily throw away countless funds that the government supplies them just to throw parties and hold special events. Meanwhile, their own men to this day eat maggot filled meals,stale food not fit for prisons, and have to plead and beg for a pack of fucking PENS.

Why is this still allowed? How has congress not ordered a complete audit of what military spends? This is only ONE branch so far (Navy). Just how much are the rest just throwing away because they love their own smegma?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/exclusive-deployed-us-navy-has-a-pregnancy-problem-and-its-getting-worse/
youtube.com/watch?v=QL_3Qg-SADY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Meanwhile, their own men to this day eat maggot filled meals,stale food not fit for prisons

The food on the ship is great, dumbshit. A full, varied menu and fresh fruit and vegetables from all over the world. Also never had to beg for gear.

>The food on the ship is great, dumbshit

Holy shit, you cannot joke harder than this. They will not even serve prisoners the same shit they will throw out to the average sailor.

Either you're some wanna be nerd stuck in the military industrial complex, or you're yet another commissioned cuck stuck in your own dick sucking. Come back to me when you can explain why MOLDY BREAD of all things has to be rationed out on the ass end of months.

going after the military is like going after entitlements: it will make you unpopular and cost you votes during reelection

that's why nobody has the balls to scrutinize it and can only praise it nonstop

Which one are you?

The guy who had to route a piece of paper up to the head of his department asking for printer paper while having to decide which of his own co-workers to send to the working party that had to lift fresh memory foam mattresses and televisions to the "officer country" of his ship.

This.
Grandpa chose the Navy because it was better than prison or sleeping in a tent eating beans.

Navy ships have their own fucking machine shops too, and in WW2 they even did custom weapons mods for goys like the Stinger 1200 rpm m1919.

Source fucking anything you're claiming or get off this fucking board.

I'm not even interested in this thread I just would like to know why you think you can come here and go on a full on autist rant without backing up anything you're saying.

As soon as we're willing to stop being the world police and keeping our military industry going along at 90% of wartime capacity for the sake of deterring people from attacking every single one of our allies, maybe we can spend that 3,000,000 on domestic projects, or just not asking for it out of taxpayers in the first place.

But we're the world hegemon. I'm sure there were plenty of plebs in Antioch who were annoyed to be paying for legions after the Marian reforms, but if you're going to have so many vassal states, you need to maintain them.

Britain kind of fucked us over after WWII. We were getting ready to put all our boys on ships and send them all home, but Britain insisted that we keep tens of thousands of them overseas. America was supposed to be an industrial/agrarian powerhouse, not a worldwide war machine. But thats what happens when Germany destroys the world order because the Kaiser decided he wanted battleships one day.

Sounds like you're deployed to IrreleCom.
Maybe your procurement faggot should make a bread run twice a month instead of once, queermo. l2logistics

Why do you Muslim shills hate America so much?

The military is a giant waste of money to keep stupid people employed.

I hear fat bitches join the military and get pregnant on purpose. Imagine how much money that costs the government for their maternity leave and shit.

For some reason right-wing retards love the military even though it accepts people whom right-wingers normally consider to be scum: like convicted felons and homosexuals.

I hope some day a president fires 99% of those stupid fucks and lowers the amount of taxation we have to pay on "defense".

dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/exclusive-deployed-us-navy-has-a-pregnancy-problem-and-its-getting-worse/

Change of Command ceremonies are way to pompous, user is correct.

t. vet

They never fail to scrutinize every expense when it comes to compensating their men. I'm on a med board and the muhreens are trying to make my life absolute hell so I will take the initial low-ball ratings.

SO THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS SHAREBLUE CREW PREPPING FOR MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE AS TRUMP BEGINS TO FIRE AND REPLACE THE COMMAND STRUCTURE OF THE ARMED SERVICES?

NEAT

United States Navy here. Some admirals are pompous douchebags. Just like you. Some ops are faggots.

Are you in the navy?

That's not an argument against the military, it's an argument for the Draft.

Enlisted soldier here, rotc grad cucks have no idea how lucky they are

I was in the military. The food is actually pretty good now days. You wouldn't know that because you're a waste of oxygen that wants to bitch about something you had no part in.

New rule: If you never served you don't get to make rules or bitch about those who do.

But our society is contingent on that not being a rule.

what we really need is to rnd the military worship cocksucking in this country. These faggots signed a shitty contract, why should they be applauded for that?

You're just making shit up now. In fact you probably were the whole time....

It's mocking feminists and their feministo of "if you don't have a vagina you can't make rules about them."

Keep telling yourself that, Jew pawn.

Because the current state of world stability relies on Americans being willing to sit in ships and muddy ditches, and to devote billions of dollars towards machines with no purpose besides deterring someone.

Risking your dick to keep israel safe is important, on some level. You don't have to worship their every step, but arguments against them tend to be based in annoyance over waste more than anything else.

American Revolutionary War!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!

American Revolutionary War!

What about the American standing army pre-1920?

>this fag voted for bernie cried then voted for her now he has a shill folder of maga pics but still calls everyone else a shill for not being his mindless follower

They shouldn't. What's worse is they then go on to act all high and mighty, pretending they are defending my rights when the military continues to encroach on those same God given rights.

The same military that sells their high-tech weaponry to other countries so it can be used against us in a poorly disguised labrat experiment somewhere down the road.

>Holy shit, you cannot joke harder than this. They will not even serve prisoners the same shit they will throw out to the average sailor.

Confirmed for never having served.
Double confirmed for never having eaten in any chow hall.

I can't count the number of times I've gone to morning chow and have had a custom made omelet made with real eggs, bacon basil, melted swiss and anything else I wanted. With a stack of pancakes with apples and cinnamon baked in with strawberry syrup.

I'm in the Coast Guard and even we had fucking great food almost constantly. On top of whatever snacks the cooks left out.

Reminder that military spending is completely dwarfed by the welfare state

We should have no standing army, period. They are but a tool for the gangsters that run this country (and ironically are not from this country.)

But we are too far gone for that. The entire world is now armed to the teeth, ready to annihilate one another when someone missteps.

This is not what was envisioned for America, is all I'm saying. If we cannot adhere to the most basic of principles from our country's founding then what principles DO we stand by? They are not God's principles, nor Americas.

Most people are still used to the view of the military from the 80's, where it was basically a badly run, badly trained mass of dropouts and felons looking for an easy way out. The modern military is better educated and from a better background than the average American.

Which really just means that we're wasting our best young people on five years of zero productive behavior, but at least they're not at home jerking off all day.

Nice change of proxy faggot.

Muast be the same faggot that was going after the military dead the other day

Stupid 14 yr old larpin Che wanna be thinks by insulting the Military he is going to be made leader of an uprising by the military and made leader for life

You know what to do folks up in the options area.

>but at least they're not at home jerking off all day.
Right, they are doing that at the military bases instead.

>Right, they are doing that at the military bases instead.

Unfortunately that isn't entirely untrue.

A shining example of intelligence, folks.

Yup, Larping faggot confirmed.

can't you tell by the massive dick vacuum that opens when he speaks?

I get that. The world military regime is basically feeding on Americans' willingness and general naivety and idealism to keep itself in equilibrium. The American ethic shouldn't be willing to assert itself abroad so easily, but that's the hand we were dealt. The military industrial complex creates a serious cognitive dissonance whenever you consider it compared to our founding, but at this point we're the only ones who can do the job.

>Why is this still allowed? How has congress not ordered a complete audit of what military spends? This is only ONE branch so far (Navy). Just how much are the rest just throwing away because they love their own smegma?

The military is a business, plain and simple. Like any other mob organization or gang affiliate, they are protecting their interests both domestically and now ever-increasingly abroad.

The US Military Industrial complex is a criminal organization that kills in the name of God, not much different from the shitskins and muslims they give their lives for.

Pax Americana has created the safest period in human history, and under the ostensible rule of a nation whose highest ideals are freedom and enfranchisement. Can't argue with results.

>The military is a business, plain and simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=QL_3Qg-SADY

It is more than just the feeding of American lives, they literally enslave everyone.

We are ordered, by the State and by force, to abide by (((their))) rules or else we are taken from our (((free))) lives and thrown in a cell.

>stale food not fit for prisons
Soldiers are just as worthless as prisoners so it makes sense they're fed the same thing

Wardroom FTW! Sorry pleebs while I go nap in my stateroom.

you seem educated and well versed in history

what the fuck are you doing on this board

6 years in the navy, now work as a civilian on the supply ships, ship food is garbage, the cooks do what they can but you can only make garbage cuts of meat only so good

If you're arguing against tax as theft, I'm not on board man. The only absolute freedom is in total isolation from society, once you accept society you have to play by its rules. The difference is, in Western society you get a say on those rules.

I'm more concerned with the prison industry than the military industry as a threat to freedom.

>t.bubblehead living on bologna pinwheels cause chop fucked up

meanwhile surface wardroom be like pic related

I do not call a cancer-ridden, degenerate, sick society "peaceful," I call it enslaved.

I don't have many friends.

Reminder: Ancaps are just as retarded as Communists and will die with the rest of the traitors on the Day of the Rope.

related evidence : commissioned losers completely disconnected with reality.

Not many friends to be had in these times, friendo!

they also sell it to the police who cant wait to try it out on civilians

Who's surprised that they cook in the picture was Filipino?

Weaponry is designed to kill people, and eventually that is what it will do.

Give a man an army and eventually he will use it.

The military didn't sell those weapons. Obama did.

No I am prior service man. I know the enlisted have it rough, but your bitching about food quality makes me think that you're a bubblehead.

Even the enlisted eat good on the surface side. Hell those crooked chiefs eat better than anyone else on board, but everyone in the surface navy eats good. We 're not stuck in a sewer pipe for three months praying that chop ordered enough, or the guys in the galley aint wasting shit.

You were in the military and you don't think change of command ceremonies are the biggest bullshit mankind has ever dreamed up?

Don;t make fun of the mafia. They can get shit done really quick. Chief will just say "don't ask questions sir, okay?"

Navy vessels are an extension of state power, and command of state power is a significant thing. Any one ship has the potential to start a war or compromise a century of progress. Command ceremonies might be overwrought, but the motivation comes from a very serious place.

So everyone needs to dress up and stand still for 6 hours and not get any actual work done while some out of touch officer burns a giant pile of money because warships are warships?

The ceremony doesn't give accepting command significance. The significance comes from the government giving you a fucking warship. Why do we need to burn through three million dollars to motivate officers to take command of a three billion dollar warship seriously?

Yes.

The Spanish Republicans didn't see the value in officer authority and command. Look what happened to them.

Someone needs three days of bread and water. Report to your divo at work call tomorrow

There are cheaper and more effective ways of enforcing hierarchical systems.

Quit your bitching and deal with it. You have better things to do? Like what? Fuck off and sleep somewhere after gundecking the maintenance.

Divorced alcoholic who knows no one respects him detected.

Check those digits laddies.

Enslaved of your own accord.

Who forces you to be a degenerate?

Peers, parents, media. Children have no say in how or where they are raised.

So? Rather my tax dollars go towards the military than towards unemployed niggers.

Because they're children.

What is preventing you, once you are an independent adult, from escaping the big bad clutches of degeneracy?

That's all you got? You're what's wrong with most of the Navy (and the military for the most part today). You fucks were brought up in a everyone is a winner environment and expect that to carry over to the military.

Newsflash: It does not nor should it. You should technically proficient and ready to kill when needed. Your feelings are irrelevant. If you do not like the military then either get the fuck out, or make rank (I commissioned after 4 shitty years as enlisted) and do what you can to your guys lives better.

Are you surface or sub? Have you even been boots on the ground as an IA?

If you want to keep talking about this we can but please answer those two questions man. Initially I was frustrated, but then I remembered the US Navy's motto:

A BITCHING SAILOR IS A HAPPY SAILOR!

Not saying freedom is impossible, just that it is a long, arduous process, especially when it is freeing one's mind.

Most "adults" today are incapable of free thought, and those that are successful are usually ostracized and painted in such a way that discourages such behavior.

Holy shit, you're totally lost in your own delusion. You have no idea how absolute dogshit this entire service is, do you? What in the world was your life like before/after the service that you devaluing yourself seemed viable?

>joining the Navy the gayest of all services
>joining a service where you are stuck on a boat for months at a time with nothing to do but fuck with people or get fucked with
>joining a service where you can't spend your weekends away from the military
>joining a service where you pull into port and fuck the same whores and sluts that thousands of sailors banged before you
>joining a service where you get shore leave canceled because a marine raped an murdered a local 14yo girl a month before your ship got there.
no thanks

>Most "adults" today are incapable of free thought

There is no dearth of idiots in the world, and I agree that our system provides too much incentive for them to thrive, but freeing a mind has always been long and arduous: In any free society, and we are in a primarily free society, the greatest captor of innovative thought is you. The responsibility of discouraging whatever aspects of modern society we hold disdain for, as well as the ones we want to see take root and thrive, falls on free minds. We can do this in a multitude of ways, with everything from memes to money to movies. Art, that's what we need to invest in: Art in any medium appeals to those both capable and incapable of thought. It's thought put to a raw state, and it's proven to be a very influential force. Don't hate the game, play it. That's what I ask: What stops you from playing the game better?

The winds of Renaissance are only behind those who create.

How the fuck does someone source that? It's true you stupid nigger.

They have ordered an audit of the DoD's finances, way back in the 90's. They're so fucked up the DoD has never complied with the auditing standard, nearly 20years after being directed to.

Besides, you think this change of command is wasteful, you haven't seen anything yet. Go look up ESD 3.0. 15 years and 400+ million dollars and nothing to show for it.

>Don't hate the game, play it.
Or don't, and refuse to take part in something you know will cost you dearly. You are right about art, though, in it's infinite ability to transcend boundaries and connect to human spirit. It has many forms but remains distinctly human.

History is singlehandedly the most important subject to study and actually learn. Learning about the past can make every action in the present seem less ridiculous or can show you the slightest error in their ways. Honestly, everyone should be advanced enough to actually recall and discuss using historical roots.

They have the guns, they make the rules.

And there it is: You are free to play the game, and you are free not to. In the ways that are most prevalent, you dictate how much the game influences your life.

And you are free to be, or not to be, a degenerate.

I remember loading food aboard a submarine. Half the boxes were stamped "NOT FIT FOR CALIFORNIA PENAL SYSTEM".

Fuck those assholes.

Probably because we use Nuclear Reactors for our Ships. Gotta make sure security is top notch while those keys are being handed over.

I'm not in the navy. I'm the taxpayer forced to pay your salary.

I don't care how badly you treat the people under your command. I know you're doing it because you're fat and balding and divorced and you have no prospect of a good life on the outside, and you know all of this so you pass on the pain to people below you. It's not that complex.

I'm just sick of the government wasting money on fucking bullshit like paying you to be mad that young guys with good bodies are having fun while you drink alone in your quarters.

>fat and balding an divorced
Hey that's mean, you can't expect dependapotamous to stay forever when she needs dem bennies. if ya can't give her more kids she will look for some PFC or LCP for some sperm

You sound like the type of fag who made my naval service miserable.

For god fucking sakes, they have Goodwill workers manning the lunch queues and fucking McDonald's on base.

You worthless fucking faggot. The reason that you even exist is because the Bank of England was created in 1694 in order to build the ships that ruled the waves and kept Frenchy in his place.
Those massive ship building orders also underpinned the industrial development of the Western world and allowed so-called free trade to take root.
President Trump may not understand this intellectually, but he knows on a visceral level that building ships will make America great again.
And basically unless you are a naval officer or a man of commerce you are not even white so fuck off.

Ships are pretty damn pointless. They're giant floating targets only meant to scare off Somalian pirates and/or Japanese whalers. In a real war they're big, easy to follow and easy to shoot at.

Submarines, now, those are the shit. Invisible predators swimming through the ocean like sharks. Sharks armed with rockets, that can rape your shit, and you never even saw them coming.

We all knew this ahead of time.

Only Drumpfkins were stupid enough to fall for this shit.

Former libertarians are suddenly willing to drop 50,000,000,000+ on the military, and 20,000,000,000+ on a stupid fucking wall when defense is already the majority of the discretionary budget and we're paying billions more on debt service.

Impeachment when?

I'm so confused

Who is telling the truth? I was going o serve