Ancestry / Heritage

One of these.
How are ye folks tonight?

Template.

Larger template.

I don't know much about my history. My maternal grandfather was a union glassworker. My paternal grandfather died when my dad was 6. That's about it.

Great grandma isn't African(made the pic too dark) south eastern European/ dunecoon area.

I wish I knew more about mine.
I can trace my paternal lineage back to the WIKANG KANGS and all, but I don't know anything about my maternal lineage.

I gotta do some research.Either way my ancestors are Scandinavian, no exceptions.

rate me

Coulda put a lil' effort in it, man.

I'm so envious of you euros for having a single identity. Instead of being ' Norwegian' or 'German' or 'Hungarian' I'm 2/8 English, 1/8 Irish, 1/8 Swedish
Etc.

Can't you be Canadian?

Would you want to be Canadian?

i dont know who they are, i took a dna test to see if i had any nig(i didn't thank god) and im english

you are white canadian, most euros just as mixed as you.

oops meant for you

Different feeling entirely. Colony vs Mother/Fatherland

patrician tier Norwegian-bro

WE

White master race you shitskins

Alberta or Saskatchewan?

step aside, masterrace reporting in

Canadian identity doesn't exist. I see myself as a Nova Scotian, and as a Maritimer before a Canadian. I have nothing in common with Ontarians, and British Columbians, and Quebeckers except a flag
Also this

I only know my mom and dad. I've never met any of my grandparents and I don't even know if I have cousins or not. my dad is the only person ive met with my last name. it must sure be nice to actually have a family with heritage unlike me. I feel like I have no legacy and no purpose to live up to and threads like these literally make me feel worthless.

rate

kike

Might seem dumb, but read Kierkegaard. Even if it is boring, try reading one of his books. You'll discover that ancestrial identity isn't necessarily something to be proud of - for myself, I am not 'proud' of my heritage, I simply find it interesting to know where I came from.

You have to create your own meaning in life. A purpose. Something to live for. Your legacy begins with you, my friend. Not with your ancestors.

Here's mine

i did this just now.

Cute gf
My condolences for your mother

My degenerate-ass family

What is a shrimper? A shrimp fisher?

Yes

wassup senpai

I lost my debit card in my house. Trying to find it.

Anyone have the template for these?

you have to go back

look at the first post

>template
literally the second post you fuck

also pls r8 :D

if I have to leave the US for any reason I'm going to canada. I'm only an hour drive away btw

>bayrisch

how did you only end up 6'0 if your mom's 5'11. thats bad luck

nobody in family from outside of America, I just put the flag of where the family originally came from next to an american flag

>been at the store for 19 years
i keked

My dad was 5'5

If I was him I'd have shoved a shotgun into my mouth too

Who remember?

Opened this template up to fill it and realized that we don't have records past the fourth generation. It's a legit mystery. We know we have kin that fought in the Civil War (or were prolific looters) but we have no idea where the hell we came from.

int student

I member

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

>THE TOLL
?

That was one of my favorites, truly he should kill himself. I also liked the Eskimo Ethiopian seal hunter.

1% middle east

not so fast leaf

now every time you say you are pure, just think about how at some point in your ancestry, one of your greatest grandmas was given the falafel

your life is the toll

holy shit, you are actually 100%

my life is gut

wow, you hail from a long lineage of mudsharks.

>be son of teacher
>work as janitor

Your mother must be proud

>>only mildly depressed

I don't know, would you want to live in (((their))) idea of Canada?

>Literal Nigger-Nazi Hybrid

> coal miner in the family
> white

its currently a part time job while I get my degree in engineering

>not being 100% European
wat

>Pfälzer
Was genau ist das für eine Flagge? Die gestreifte mit dem Pfalzlöwen?

Cringey as Jesus is my Nigga.

I don't understand but I know it needs to be purged

am I good enough senpai?

T A B A R N A K ' D

He actually agreed unironically

yeah, that's likely to be statistical noise

>balkan 93.6%
>mongolian 0.1%

Hello, my fellow Mongol rape baby, how are you doing today?

Sask and Alberta are known for being so Ukrainian, but actually Manitoba has the largest Ukrainian population.

I hope not

can I join the finnish khaganate? any finns on rn?

All Canada except the one on top right

WASP wimmin luh dat BQC - how can anglos even compete?

BLACKED

Es ist so schön (nicht) ;_;

same shit happened to my f a m

anglos on suicide watch

WUZ

>Implying Anglos aren't French

what did he mean by this

>Norwegian
>not blonde
Kill yourself

>download.jpg

Wew lad

fuckin kek

You referring to the norman conquest? I read multiple times that the normans were initially scandinavian in origin, but point taken. They were certainly naturalized french long before 1066

im wirklichkeit es ist eine von die hässliches flaggen ich kenne lieder

>everyone is an American
You must be a purebred.