Be me

>Be me
>Big family, half of them with fair hair and blue eyes
>Other half is brown haired, but at least have hazel eyes
>Be pic related and question whether you guys even consider me white.
Seriously, is that a brown brown eye or could it pass for something else?

Is this man white? He had darker eyes than yours.

These are my eyes, another type of hazel green eyes and the whole "only blue eyes are white" argument always grinds my gears.
Especially since 3 of my grandparents had blue eyes...

You're just an average potato nigger.

desu op ur eyes are really beautiful

What do black eyes mean? I am as white as snow and have red hair? Am I a nigger or just a very unlucky potato nigger who will be killed during the day of the rope?

My eyes look very similar to yours. You have to remember, half of pol isn't even white.

My parents have blue eyes, my grandparents all have/had blue eyes, my brother has blue eyes, and I have blue eyes.

Green eyes are fine. The best eyes I've seen though are grey eyes. They look magnificent. Or deep blue eyes.

A fucking nigger with pitch black skin is a thousand times more wight than a cuck that ask people if he is white or not....

>worrying about pol thinking you're white

this isn't good, user

But senpai, I want to act insecure so people support me on things I already know!

the melanocytes in your eye are failing due to genetic damage.

also, beware of biometric honeypots.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AMIRITE

Am I the only white man ITT?

am i white guias?

>tfw he watched the first half of the movie, realized that one girl was a nigger fucker and decided to kill her and her enablers right away

Do you have white skin?
Yes - you are white
No - you are not white

You have same eye colour as me from look of it.

Gold colour around iris, green around outside. Look brown from far away but in light or closer they can look green/gold.

They are considered Hazel and they are sorta rare so be proud of it I guess. Green is the rarest eye colour so just having that shade makes you different.

Here I tried again

In America, 54% land, you are white.

Neat looking but they'd look better if the colours were inverted.

I don't think eyes work like that.
Find me an example.

No your black genetics would have given you a stunted brain.

you're non white
don't reproduce

What do you mean? The black dot near the centre is from years ago when a piece of nail nearly flew into my eye

The black is leaking

CUTE
U
T
E

Were you molested as a child, part of Pizzagate perhaps? you've got that leaking pupil thing going on, I forget what it's called.

This is incorrect. Pigmentation does not equal race. There are black skinned Caucasoids and white skinned Negroids.

Learn to anthropology.

It's hazel you potato nigger

Your white you mongoloid now get over it

Mine are the same as the outside color of yours but they have some bright yellow streaks and some red. Probably because of my mother's dirty Mick blood.

If you have anything significant below North Africa or East of the Caucasus then no. If not, then maybe.

Am I white pol?

It's a deviation from the norms. Degenerate at best

He fucking said WHITE
If he means something else he should say SOMETHING ELSE

You idiots that go NON FUCKING STOP about race are just distracting from the Jewish Question.
Modern white nationalism is being led by Jews and you faggots can't stop eating it up.

Am i white in your professional opinion guys?

Holy shit dude, you're like the white version of megamind.

those eyes are hazel senpai

I have the same ones and get them from my Italian/Sicilian side. It's not brown. It's hazel.

Don't worry about nonsense.

>the hips

This thing has a vagina

Wtf those child-bearing hips

I consider all of Europe and a good part of Russia equal Whites, without turkey ofcourse and the mess it left in the balkan. Muslims in the balkan shouldn't be there

By white he means Caucasoid, since no-one has white skin the term means "the color of skin that Caucasoid have." However skin color is inferior to bone structure as an indicator of the genetic makeup of a human.

Not quite sure what you are crying about. Get a job and a wife and start making kids would be my advice to you - free of charge as you are doubtless a worthless faggot. Toodle pip!

My Lebanese friend is Caucasian.
Is he white?

half venuezalan. Mine are the same. at least my kids have a good shot at green eyes if I pick the right girl.

those are quintessentially british eyes. looks like you've been ANGLO'd my potato friend

Yeah that's right you're a fucking retard and/or a kike.
Thanks for letting me know my brown Lebanese Muslim friend is white you fucking moron.

This.

Op you should probably kys

Couldnt get a good pic without flash so i had to pin my eye open since it was so bright. What would you guys say my eye colir is? My ID says grey but i dont think thats right

welcome to the family son

I am in a similar position user. I'm 93% northwestern European and 7% Spaniard. I have hazel eyes, black hair, and very slightly tanned skin. My sister on the other hand is completely white, blue eyes and blonde haired. We've both done genealogy tests and paired up as siblings.

Unfortunately, the Spaniard seems to come out more in me than my sisters. Luckily, it won't in my kids and I have above average facial looks. It's the only thing that saves me.

But I study physics and am doing well. checkmate anti-science noobs!

Same dawg

Can't beat my eyes, fools.

I have the same color of hazel-green. Its 60% emerald green, 40% light brown, a.k.a. hazel green

My mom is full Irish. Must be an Irish thing.

It is a cool eye. It is like a beutiful amalgamation. The only shame is passing that on is going to be tough.

Prognosis: You should clone yourself instead of having children (or at least your eyes, then transplant to child)

Hope that helps OP

Pol users secretly have dreamy eyes

Shitskin.

>get in the oven

hereby I declare
Ireland is white
now plz stop this baye8

Hello, Argentina. How are those islands working out for you under the British crown?

Just do some bioknesis OP