What does Sup Forums think about the Amish? They seem to have it right?

What does Sup Forums think about the Amish? They seem to have it right?

pa here, they make good chairs. i bought a birdhouse off of them too.

Everything you think you know about the is a lie.

They are rats. Little better than gypsies. They sell drugs and abuse their children. They don't consider you, the "English" as human beings, and will do anything and everything to take advantage of you.

Steer clear.

The Amish vote is what swung Pennsylvania for Trump. I'm not Amish but they handed him his victory.

No we aren't.

No we don't.

I helped a Republican PAC drive Amish people to the polls near Lancaster Pennsylvania

why are you on Sup Forums

The girls are clean and if you can get to the point of fingering them to an orgasm...then they are your sluts!!! They get freaky to the level of sucking your nuts and licking your asshole! Getting into their pants is the hard part. Rum and cokes help.

AIDF

look like a bunch of rural retards to me

They deny themselves all the benefits of white civilisation and human advancement like a bunch of niggers.

fuck 'em.

>Shareblue-Sample-01.jpg
don't disrespect hardworking people.
this is why nobody likes the left....well one of many reasons.

prove you're not amish

They live a strange hypocritical life trying to keep a 19th century lifestyle alive in the 21st century. Their rules on technology use are just bizarre. For example, they can use power tools and calculators at work, but cannot use electricity at home (propane is OK though). Cannot drive a car, but will pay to be driven to where they need to go.

>using pc/phone
>prove you're not Amish
Nigger what

I like Scapple

he might be nu-amish

Make your horses go faster

They keep to themselves and ask for little more

All in all pretty good guys, they need their own buggy paths though I'm sick of driving behind them

alt amish

Allowed to use technology but only for memes?

It's one of the original hyper-protestant holiness spirals.

Indiana Amish are Bro tier

U sound jelly.

Alt-Deitsch

>they seem to have it right
>all inbred