Replacing Germans with Nigerians is okay as long as they culturally assimilate!

>replacing Germans with Nigerians is okay as long as they culturally assimilate!

>civic nationalists will defend this

>MFW

niggers

Civic nationalists have no place on Sup Forums

That is true. Will they emerge and defend themselves though or have they all fucked off by now?

>ethnic nationalists think that they will be able to be ethnically pure for eternity without changing their nation's traditions, people, laws, and not allowing separatists to become their own nations because they pursue self determination not aligned with their nation.
kek

fuck off spic, implying you and your beaner midget family give a shit about self determination . you just want gibs and muh Aztlan

>tfw AnCap
>tfw not brainwashed by nationalism

what did kek mean by this?

try and prove to me that ethnic nationalism is reasonable without resorting to personal insults.
I am against bad immigration that disrupts the native population, but I am for certain levels of immigration.

I'm all for ethno-secession. More nations are better than fewer.

"I also let blacks fuck my wife, unlike those racist cucks"

Eventually Germans will be divided into north, south, west, east, etc, and who's to say they won't want to be their own nations? Or their genetics might diverge later in time.

You activated my trap card, Pierre. No government means nobody stopping me from literally enslaving nogs

Yep.

If the Nigerians can manage it, which would be a surprise if they could in large numbers.

A person should be judged by their character and capabilities, nothing more.

>TFW AnCap ethnat

>TFW I don't let Mudslimes over run my nation

>who's to say they won't want to be their own nations?

Then they can have it.

civic nationalism is a fucking joke

>try and prove to me that ethnic nationalism is reasonable without resorting to personal insults.

Define reasonable.

>but I am for certain levels of immigration.

From where and at what IQ or skill level?

Sounds good then.
Just wondering if the ethnic nationalism here is not dynamic and romanticism for the past

So you deny genetic ethnicity is an essential part of being German?

It makes some sense in histrionically-multiracial nations but if you support civic nationalism for places like Europe: literally kill yourself.

Obviously majority north-western european, IQ above normal, any skill level, even fruit pickers if we need them. The point is, the nation chooses, maybe even votes for it. Currently representatives write up laws on immigration that the citizens have no idea on

It also means George Soros would have took control of your country with his private army long before you could even end compiling a list of strawmen on how you can top an organization that literally employs the smartest and most capable people

I oppose low and high skill immigration. The only justifiable immigration IMO is immigration of entrepreneurs. Therefore, I propose we give prospective entrepreneurial immigrants a visa with a time limit; if they have not made a business in that time, then they pay a fine and are sent back; once back, they must wait a period of time before entering again if they so choose. Furthermore, they are disallowed from utilizing governmental services so it cannot become surreptitious welfare tourism.

What did Kek mean by this?

That actually sounds pretty good, bring in the job creators.
But since they are on visas with a time limit, I assume you don't want them becoming citizens later on or settling inside America? After all, that will just create a new class of Americans that can identify as the foreign job creator immigrants, wealthy, etc

what did kek mean by this?

>I assume you don't want them becoming citizens later on or settling inside America?

As long as they still have a business they have a temporary visa which grants some privileges of citizenship but no formal citizenship. If their business goes under, then that time limit starts again.

I don't know.

niggers cunts

faggot niggers