Deep state coup happening

The upcoming series of posts has been delayed once more due to the full news cycle. There is a finite amount of public focus available and it’s important that the developing stories receive due attention. For your patience, there will be additional information for your use against David Brock, his associates, and ShareBlue added to that next series of posts. It should reduce your shill problems. In the meantime, it’s desirable to provide context for the FISA surveillance story that is currently evolving

When President Trump tweeted his pronouncements on Saturday morning, he and his inner circle of advisors were the only people outside of the FBI and NSA who knew the details of the FISA-authorized surveillance on Trump Towers. That uncertainty explains the actions of everyone since.

Applications for FISA orders must be carefully written and will often include specific selectors for which communications will be intercepted and retained. This is done to avoid being ruled overly broad and rejected. However, the reports provided to officials on the director or cabinet level will not include a level of detail sufficient to specify which selectors were included unless this information is specifically requested. Since the reports are summaries and there is a desire on the part of the intelligence community to protect sources and methods, this information is usually not requested.

General Flynn and several other associates involved within the Trump campaign were subject to the granted FISA order or had data de-minimized and subjected to analysis through the one-way foreign party exemption. This information was then leaked to the press by hostile elements of the deep state. There are paper trails available to the President, via the FISA order and through NSA’s internal auditing system since the latter must be logged by the analyst and approved by supervisory and oversight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4
youtube.com/watch?v=XbozoGavqoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The reactions from former officials of the Obama administration, in the form of carefully worded statements and non-denials written by attorneys, indicate that they knew there was an investigation and that there was FISA surveillance, but they didn't know exactly what was intercepted because they never asked for those details. Since it's now the former Obama administration, they can't ask through official channels. They will obtain this information, if they have not already, through elements of the deep state, but these communications are covert and are not instantaneous. Through most of the weekend and into today, they did not know. You’ll know who is going to prison by their reactions starting around mid-week. Loretta Lynch probably asked for these details at one point and that is why she has gone to ground. You’ve seen Clapper, Rhodes, Carney, and the rest of the crew on television giving their statements. You’ve not seen Lynch.

This is true for Congress as well. The intelligence community is cautious about preserving sources and methods and will routinely launder Congressional briefings to remove sources and methods. That’s why the Congressional response has been tepid. They didn’t know anything at the time, either.

The Trump administration is calling for a Congressional investigation. Trump can order a review for declassification so that the agencies can start the process, but he can't wave a wand and instantly declassify FISA information. There are also integrity and independence issues surrounding the counterintelligence investigation if the White House begins the declassification process. The Trump administration is more than happy to let Congress deal with all of that and the partisan bickering while they wait for the evidence to be publicized.

Meanwhile, Director Comey fears for his survival. Right now, every former administration official who has made a statement has disavowed knowledge and responsibility and then added a statement to the effect that they can’t speak for the DoJ. Loretta Lynch has not made public statement. Comey is desperately trying to clarify the facts of the matter in a way that doesn't hurt his Bureau and ensures that Lynch is the one who gets the blame for this. He knows people will go to prison for this. He and Admiral Rogers are the only senior officials outside of Trump and his inner circle with the ability to quickly find the details.

The first FISA application was too broadly written. It included Trump and many of his non-campaign business dealings that were out of the scope of a counterintelligence investigation. That plus the political sensitivity were responsible for its rejection. The second FISA application was more narrowly tailored to a few Trump associates and Russian entities, but carefully structured so that Trump would be under de facto surveillance. That one was approved by FISC.

What do you know about Manafort

and Azerbaijan

Buuump 4 trump

Bump

But, will anything honestly happen.
These people get away with alot and the worst punishment they can get is a slap on the wrist.

tell me what you know about Reagan

They need to be put away/fined and the public needs to be spoon fed why the laws are this way and that this was a partisan smear campaign because the left are poor losers. It needs to be lined up against Watergate and rightly so.

Bump for visibility

Bump. Holy shit I am so tired of you insiders giving us blue balls when will we see some real high level people taken down

Bump. Respond to our questions Scotty

Bump

Bump one more time but fuck you if you don't reply to any of our questions

AMA user?

capped just in case

Bump. Don't let me down OP

VAULT 7 tomorrow 9am
It's happening

WEW VLADS

no

bumper car

>565
hail thoth

DAMN IT OP! You con't the case of BLUE BALLS!

Is this an AMA or are you just another fucking autistic LARPer?

digits confirm Loretta going to jail

wait you said Lynch hasn't made a public statement, but have you seen this video?
or is this not related to the topic, thus it doesnt count as a public statement--the post was a bit ambiguous
youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4

BUMP

he's just here to give us info.

see

thx, just in case.

but why do we need this info?

She's going to jail now

Fuck that.... I don't want to be teased! I want to be FUCKED!

checked

Bump.

*Kek stirs*

the fucking begins tomorrow! 9am dont be late!

Wikileaks has released an encrypted torrent file which reportedly contains information on the mysterious "Vault 7", and which at a size of just over 500 MB can be downloaded now at the following URL.
t(dot)co/gpBxJAoYD5

The torrent will be made fully accessible to everyone tomorrow at 9am ET, when Wikileaks releases the decryption password.

wait so is *this* the delayed series of posts or a short post saying there's more coming

Bump.

That's not even proper formatting of the security classification you retards.

bump

dont worry guys even if they take out trump
new hidden technologies will be the end of globalist scrum

youtube.com/watch?v=XbozoGavqoI

Probably meant how she hasn't issued a formal non-denial of the wiretapping like the others have.

>Comey is desperately trying to clarify the facts of the matter in a way that doesn't hurt his Bureau and ensures that Lynch is the one who gets the blame for this.
>He knows people will go to prison for this.
>will go to prison
See, that's where you lost me and many others.
No one is going to prison.
We lost Rule of Law a long time ago.
I'm not sure if even Trump (me trump voter) can bring it back.
And there lies the danger to our Republic.

You're a gentleman and a scholar

believe this was her rebuttal regarding the tranny bathroom crap that was stopped.

Is this yet another conspiracy theory?

I want to believe

Negative. Video was from yesterday. Supreme Court rejected the case today.

digest confirm!!!! Hold on to your butts!!!

We are truly in unknown times, user. We'll just have to wait and see. I feel like the wheels of history are rumbling loud enough to hear them lately.

bump for trumperoo

Pizzagate arrests pls

Keked

bump

fug im too high to understand OP
somebody give me a quick rundown

Part of the problem. There is nothing wrong with a conspiracy theory. It just means a group of people conspiring. The MSM (((MEDIA))) has made the idea and word itself bad. This is how they bluepill the young

is OP ded?

maybe happenings at a later time, fritz.
no worries nao... only bliss.

>Director Comey fears for his survival
kukukuku

come in, OP...

obama goes to prison?
hillary going to prison?
can Trump send CNN to gulags?

seen this soap opera before OP is fake and gay
trumps a magician

apparently, this deep state thing is also bullishiit
King nigger, probably ordered the wire tap of the Trump Tower... because FBI denied any request for FISA
the only other person over FBI who can order a FISA (and in that case, the court don't even look into the order)... it the fucking PRESIDENT!

When when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when
just give us a little crumb pls

I believe in you

This is the most plausible explanation of recent events ive heard. Espcially the part about Comey. I would also add that many in the agencies are probably pissed about what happened to Flynn and will assist in taking down obama

bump. fuck off shartbooboo

Interesting stuff.

Bump. Tell Steve Bannon I bought The Fourth Turning because of him.

Bump.

You think your hot shit don't ya

OP is obama

My wet dream
I will now make an offering to Lord Kek

Would be an interesting twist.