Hey, new here, looking for some discussion

So a friend of mine recommended me to check out this forum because there are interesting discussions.

The design is pretty strange, so I just wanted to make a test topic.

Anyway, I don't participate much in "politics". I have been a supporter of LBGT rights, but I guess everyone is, so that's not very political.

If this thread works, here are some question to open a discussion:

1. What do you think about the political situation in Europe?

2. Do you think America will eventually improve again after choosing Trump?

3. Are you scared of losing Obamacare (to those who use it)? I would be scared of losing my health care- what if I get sick?

4. If you could have your own political party, what would you do different?

Have a good one!

You're probably some kind of shilll trying to infiltrate the board, i've seen to many of these "new to this" threads, even so, all it takes to use pol is to do a little lurking

Test, does anybody see this?

I'm assuming your not a shill
Get ready for the redpill if you frequent, the truth is pretty fucked up

And browse red pill threads if you want to know everything in a timely manner

Ok, I guess my thread is seen.

"You're probably some kind of shilll trying to infiltrate the board, i've seen to many of these "new to this" threads, even so, all it takes to use pol is to do a little lurking"

Well I'm not trying to infiltrate anything! just looking to broaden my views and my friend said this can be a good place. But yes, I will need to lurk more, which I will do.

It's late and I'm just testing with the captcha and stuff.

1. Fucked beyond all repair. They will require mass deportations at best, genocide at worst to remedy their situation.

2. Yes, we are on the right track, but Trump needs to be a beginning to a larger political movement along white ethnonationalism

3. No I have a high paying job and I'm thrilled it will be going away. No longer supporting the worthless at my expense.

4. Fascist ethnonationalist party

go fucking kill yourself

Lurk more faggot

"1. Fucked beyond all repair. They will require mass deportations at best, genocide at worst to remedy their situation. "

Well, there certainly needs to be a solution to this problem because many people are worried.

"4. Fascist ethnonationalist party"

But hasn't fascism only killed people, inside and outside borders? You might die

gas the kikes race war now

>hasn't fascism only killed people, inside and outside borders?
You're about to learn quite a bit about the world if that's your opinion on fascism.
>you might die
No, I won't.

Do you mean gassing the jews? Why lol?
" (OP)
gas the kikes race war now"

Put a > infront of text to greentex
Lurk more, your never going to leave

A cult of Zionist Jews rule most of the world. Everything ties back to them, Soros, rothchilds, or their cronies , like the clintons

>Do you mean gassing the jews? Why lol?

You really need to lurk more before you start posting.

Just post this thread like 6 times a day and you will be redpilled in no time my friend ignore the people calling you shills they are goyim fags from reddit

jews did harambe

Nah just messing senpaitachi, just wanted to have some fun before sleep, been a long and shitty day. But you goys did a pretty good job taking in this newfag. 10/10

Because you might want a serious opinion, trake everything here with a grain of salt. Most posters are radicals of some form or another, and the prevailing ideology is fascism. If you're looking for praise of trump and Hitler Sup Forums is great, but for real political discussion I wouldn't really recommend it. Anything relating to the alt-right is Sup Forums specialty, so it's great to get to know that. After a while you get used to the causal racism and it's pretty fun.

You're gonna need to hand in your Nazi card for this

Do you know what fascism is?

I have been a supporter of LBGT rights, but I guess everyone is, so that's not very political.

.....shut up fag