Name a currency for a Sup Forums Country

Thinking of making a Sup Forums country and calling it the Republic of Chansa. I need a currency name. Any Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
quickrundown.club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitlermonye

degenerupees

Shekels

Alt: Neo-Shekels

(You)

Cooncoin

roleplay-topia

use monopoly money

BogBux

I am deeply considering these

AltShekels Ⱥ

gibs

Definitely shekels

Bogdabots

I like these.

I would suggest shekeru~, with smug anime girl reaction faces on the coins

The Bogpill

this

Bogsheks

(you)s

gibsmedats

Quickrundownia

(You) would sound interesting...
"Thank (((You))) for your purchase. 20 (You)'s have been deposited into your account!"

BogBux, ehhh

I'll consider gibs too

I will donate my (You)s to support this new form of legal tendies

Who are those people?

peps

Seconded

Mootbux

kukcoin

(you) as base currency, gibs and others as denominations smaller than a (you), shekels being the smallest though.

4coin

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Kekkels

BitKeks
BitCucks

This is the one for dollar denominations. Shekels for coins. So a .99 shekel cheese burger would come out to 1 (you) and 6 shekels.

marks
it's what natsoc and imperial germany used

Foreskins

Bogdallars or Bogdollars

How about Bitcoin?

Ethereum

I don't get it

Dubs

1 You equals $0.75
1 Shekel equals $0.50
1 Bog equals $0.050

tax are too highs wtf gibme shekels

dollarydubs!

1 (You)=1000 gibs
1 gibs= 1000 shekels
And (You) would be pegged to the dollar

Bogdanoff Crowns

bog coin

This

Hiroshekels

Name them boards and there worth is what each board is valued in autism

>quickrundown.club/
open your eyes user and you shall see

Gibs

Fagbucks

GBP
Good boy points

Chan(s). It's then counted in base 4.

NEETbux

Good Goy Points

The irony: Jews would control the currency even in a Sup Forums country.

Jews are banned in the Republic of Chansa. They either must stop believing and praising their jewish culture and must not get into economics for 5 years or be deported.

Bogda Bucks.

And now, as GS of the ROC, i will take over a section of california!!!

Tendies

bitcoin futures

memes

Give it a few denominations: 25 (You)s in a Shekel, 4 Shekels in a Bogdollar, 10 Bogdollars in a Good Boy Point.

Thanks for providing the basic gestalt to the faggot.

ChanCoin

Pills.

Slaves

Act now and you can get the newly minted release of the NeverJew Coin. The Chan mint has uncovered this rare coin in the vaults to commemorate the day of the rope. Its fine ridges are to stop jews from shaving off the precious metals. It's burning cross emblem symbolizes the 6milliongerloin shirts we don't give a fuck about. On the other side Is stickman with a pepe face drawn by Ben the walking holocaust garrison. With the engraving of not even for my wife's son in latin.

Act now.

Underrated

Either (You)s or Dollarydoos

Kekcoin.

There was already Dogecoin.

Get Kekked.

Kekkels, currency of chaos.

Chan-ge

We'll barter for our goods with change.