How would lefties/progressives respond to aliens?

By bending over for anal probes

by bending over

He asked about lefties, not islanders with funny accents

By giving them welfare but not an ID.

I don't know.

ask them how many genders they have.

Worship them

Daily reminder that aliens = demons

Don't believe their lies

>I identify as a grey-sexual.

Depends on how the aliens are like. I deeply hope, as amazing as it would be, that we don't find other lifeforms yet though.

>Microscopic lifeform?
Will just try to use it as an argument against religion I guess is the most they'd do

>Somewhat intelligent lifeforms like animals?
I think people in general might want to try to eat them to be honest (after all the marveling and studying of them of course). It would probably end up like how peta treats animals but on a larger scale.

>Lifeforms equal in intelligence to us
God help us if we find this.

>More intelligent than us
Again, God help us.

A better question would be how aliens would respond to them

Depends on the colour of their skin and how much more advances their species is.

But generally speaking, if they have light speed tech then lefties will hate them for being too planetarily privileged.

What makes you think they aren't already here?

give them free shit and let them fuck our women!

TINY HUMAN BOI

HOW CAN HUMANS EVEN COMPETE ?

If they're already here that means they're probably way more advanced than us but peaceful. If that's the case I think it would be that they're all shaking their heads at how shit and war-like our species currently is. They're trying to wait till we sort ourselves out before feeling we're worthy to know of their presence.

Describe the aliens.

Educated people who pay attention to science & reality tend to look at the details and react accordingly.

Given that, one thing I would do is laugh, loud and long. Every single religion on Earth:

B. T. F. O.

2nd reaction would be shitting my pants. Every single religion on Earth would be exploding with autism and rage. Would probably be the end of humanity, something like 80% of everybody slaughtering and burning everything in sight in a temper tantrum because they would be faced with reality that they are unprepared to cope with.

What makes you think they're shaking their heads? What makes you think they aren't astonished by what we've done?

I think we already know the answer to this question.

>let them fuck our women

> implying that Master Race alien genetics wouldn't save the human gene pool

> implying that this is not how our species already came into existence

I thnk left/right and beliefs go out the window with first contact. But having said that I think they would be cucked by them within days. Little hybrids everywhere.

Open boarders! If a 400iq Alien that trained in hypertime for 100 earth years at Q university can take your job, what's wrong with you? Free welfare! You bigit!
All places must serve Alien food! All government must publish all forms and notices in all 10x73^eiwi Alain languages

>astonished
>by what we've done?

>Sullying Humanity with Filthy Xeno Genes
EXALT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One post by this faggot.

Probably by trying to be culturally sensitive while also coming at if from a scientific mindset. Meanwhile half the Trump tards would be have existential meltdowns as they realize that Christianity is a fraud, the other half would likely try shooting at them with their guns "Cuz merica freedom". Right wingers aren't known for their intellect or reasoning abilities.

Liberals would probably tell the aliens to put a big force field around earth so we can stay here and live with our mistakes. They would still give us a hand cleaning up our planet + making it good 4 everyone. Right wingers are retarded and would try and fight them, and since the aliens are super advanced and shit, it would be like bringing a stick to an alien Lazer gun fight.

I, for one, welcome aliens (friendly aliens!! Mean aliens go away) to earth, but I'm pretty sure in the universe there must be some sort of 0 interference policy that is put in place by a galactic peace keeping federation. Granted, there are dickheads in space who cause all sorts of fuck shit anyway, but it's anyone's guess obviously.

1.) Diversity and multiculturalism is a training program to prepare humanity for contact with alien species and cultures

2.) The Shills working for bad aliens have subverted leftist ideology to rather prepare for the pussi-fication of all human men, and females for breeding with suspected alien parties

3.) This would create the situation where Human beings are completely open arms to "diverse alien refugees" , who eventually have plans to take over earth or whatever the agenda is

4.) Must now create plan for covert alien threat that has invaded politics and uses political values to push its agenda

5.) Sup Forums creates its own MIB

kek you watch too much tv and/or live in a big city.

Fuck you, I'm having trouble solving the CAPTCHA!

I think earth is the most popular place in the universe

This. This is what you humans don't understand.

You can have your stupid race wars and try and create a pure race or whatever the fuck, at the end of the eon we have a big fucking Lazer cannon pointed at whatever tries to fuck with us. Eat my alien doo doo you stupid fuckin idiots just be friends with us and mind your own business and everything will be cool. We will even help clean up your toxic and dying planet. Dear sweet zorpo, humans are retarded

Holy fuck

did you just assume my species? check your human privilege.

>aliens have not to destroy us
>not to harvest our resources
>not to breed with us
>not even to welcome us to the galactic society

>they come to shitpost

Truly this is the best timeline

confirming once and for all leafs aren't human

whats with the ironic samefagging?

Similar to this

blood sacrifice to the ufo to try and restore hilary, lmao

This (pic).

transgender welcome wagon

id fuck a reptile ;)

Legalize Grey sex

It's quite simple what would happen. Right wingers would turn into "globalism" where they suddenly want to dictate the world similar from a national level into a global level. Meaning businesses are dealing with alien influences, governments are dealing with rights of "cosmic people" versus rights of "native Earthlings".

Can someone explain this? I've seen it spammed over the board recently. I've checked to see if the images are real and they are.

ayy carumba, youre a fagget