Are psychedelic drugs degenerate? And I'm not talking about opioids, just posting the pic. That shit is bad...

Are psychedelic drugs degenerate? And I'm not talking about opioids, just posting the pic. That shit is bad. But psychedelics when used correctly have literally no downsides.

Would you do a chemical reaction with 20 different chemicals and only know what one of them are?

well no but I don't see how that is relevant, the effects of psychedelic drugs are pretty well documented

Nope, most people that are going to say yes haven't experienced them

Dissociatives are the true red pill. Mxe specifically.

I'd love to do some ketamine sometimes but not really everyday commodity here

They have a shitlosf of downsides you sperg.

Even those found in nature can seriously fuck you up if you aren't ready to handle the trip.

I live near real de 14 aka peyote paradise and I've seen countless tourists get seriously messed up.

Because you don't know how YOU are going to personally react. OP if you are about to experiment please take a small dose and be supervised. Just looking out.

>WHEN USED CORRECTLY
of course they are going to get messed up but that's not what I'm talking about

I've tried plenty already. DMT was pretty nice.

This isn't as easy as you might think. There is no way of knowing how much is enough until after you try it. Some people just can't handle them.

Peyote grows in the ground, as does ayahuasca

but is it really the drugs fault though? they willingly ingest it, knowing that it causes hallucinations but they are not properly prepared because they don't respect psychedelics. That leads to fucked-upness and I'd say it's their own fault for not knowing what they were doing.

i have a friend who did a lot psychedelics and often
and he doesnt see how fucked up he got

if you want to experiment with stuff
Sure knock urself out
but dont preach it as something everyone has to do

ahhh the old "its natural and comes from the ground" meme.

opium_poppy.jpg

Nothing wrong with ANY drug use in moderation, it's unfortunate dudeweed420blazeit faggots always resort to the "natural" argument though.

So do shrooms but somehow they are illegal when picked up. Makes no sense really.

Small MDMA buzz coming in, nothing very dramatic. IDK if this is politics related but this is the board I mostly browse and post on, and we could discuss the legality of drugs or something.

>did a lot psychedelics and often
>psychedelics often
>often

Theresyerproblem

yeap, they should be used in moderation. that's why I said something about responsible usage before.

So does nightshade.
You should try it out, bro.

When it comes to body chemistry there are so many variables and a lot of people aren't aware of how their minds react to certain things. That's why hard drugs should not be accessible to everyone.

what is a hard drug to you?

That pic is 100% true, speaking as a addict who has long since quite but always thinking about starting again. That being said psychedelics are amazing if used properly.

You need to do a good amount of reading and introspection and use them in a shamanistic way but they can be very helpful

well I just did rest of my 220mg pill rn, If I die please remember me as a stupid cunt who was somewhat addicted to drugs but always meant well

you ccan do them once and get butfucked hard
his cousin remembers the day my friends
"mind got fucked"

as i said
do hwatever the fuck you want
dont advocate it as something that everyone should do

psychedelics arent made for all people
its not something to play with
be honest
you do psychedelics out of fun and boredom
what have you learned about urself or the world that was worth the risk of getting mentally unstable ?

>literally no downsides
Get a load of this guy who hasn't ridden through Handland while trapped inside the obscenely colorful guts of a cartoon Hellworm

Anything that dumps serotonin to the point that it causes wild changes in behavior and perception

Depends which ones, here's my experience:

>18, start with weed
>get really high one time and see visuals, get interested in psychedelics
>19, weed once a month
>20, weed once a week
>21, weed every day
>take full dose of shrooms, full euphoria, introspection, sorting my life's problems, things are good, but still smoke weed everyday
>22, smoke weed 3 times a day
>LSD once, sick visuals f a m
>3rd or 4th full dose of shrooms, realize weed is just a waste of time and money
>back down to weed once a day
>23, start clubbing a lot, take MDMA once or twice but mostly 2c-b, 2c-e combined with phenibut and other lesser nootropics
>24, take DMT twice
>higher dimensional ethereal wisp-like beings tell me "chill out bro, you're being retarded"
>current: back down to weed once a week
>after DMT, every time I smoke weed I get a chest pressure sensation that feels like a heart attack but it's all psychological, maybe the DMT wired my brain to prevent me from smoking weed

tl;dr Weed is degenerate, psychedelics only

>also have done adderall twice, codeine+prometh a few times, snort oxys/coke/ket, vicodin/hydrocodone etc, none of them have appealed to me in the long term

yeah opioids are a bitch. Too easy satisfaction without really having to accomplish anything. well kind of that life isn't just a straight line but I have unlimited options, just have to use them properly. If that makes any sense

You won't die. Just grab some water and put on some music and enjoy. If you are like me, and you did too much, you will get caught in some nasty thought loops. Shit like lsd or mdma always trap me like that.

Good LUCK

mdma?
i hate to do it alone, i get the huge urge to speak to someone
find some nice music , put headphones on and dance it off haha

List of non degenerate drugs:
1. Tea
2. Coffee
3. Any prescribed medication which improves your ability to acquire capital.
Stop tripping balls Horse Archer. The drug of your people is alcohol. Why you can't just into drunken knife fighting like a man, you faggot.

All drugs are degenerate. If you need to rely on artificial shit to make your life worth living, you're doing it wrong.

MDMA yeah. I'm drunk and on Opamox and 75mg venlafaxin like 12hs ago but I think this might still kick in pretty hard. I'll get some water ready. And I'm not alone, I'm talking to you faggots :^)

This. If you need to escape reality you're a druggie loser and don't deserve to live.

AMT + 2C-T + tiny bit of 25CNBOME

It's a good time. It's less "degenerate" than getting smashed in a low-energy bar with the losers of society drinking their troubles away because they can't look themselves in the mirror and go "Man, I've turned into a total faggot. I need to change"

By th way.

If you ever find a peyote and wish to eat it please read how to properly harvest it, it takes decades for those little shits to grow back but it's better than never.

A good psychedelic can help you feel and experience what usually you can only know and rationalize. Can they be abused as a party substance, sure, but they can do a lot more in the right setting.

If you are unwilling to invest the time in study and the experience required to know yourself then I feel sorry for you as you are missing out on one of the great things in life.

why are you so negative man, druggies are people too

Psychedelics are a literall red pill

You're like the harder version of me. Goddam. I'm back to weed daily though. I went hard on the acid for a while there. DMT straightened me out though. Crazy world we live in

this will probably not kick in because all these GABA exhibitors in my system and that SNRI shit I've been doing for a month now, but I decided to experiment with it

You have no idea what you're talking about. Psilocybin(mushrooms) is great once in awhile, no different to having some beers in respect to "getting away from it all".

Great tool to understand yourself better.

>If you need to escape reality

Yeah, stop watching movies/TV, stop playing video games, and stop reading fiction books. That shit ain't real and you're a druggie fuck if you need it.

drunk alcohol before?
should have snorted it than hahah
220mg is nice dose , you might still start tripping hehe

that's like 420chan tier man lol. I should try shrooms or LSD soon again, these jewmeds aren't doing it for me. I was happier before I ever took them.

mxe is the salvia of psychs, you're just killing your brain for no benefit. stop before you kill yourself, literally.

Psychedelics aren't for escaping reality they're for embrasing it.

t. No Fun Allowed committee

Most of the things we enjoy for fun or recreational uses are artificial creations. Get the stick out your ass

This. Nobody have fun. Nobody use their imagination. Let's just live in "reality" like these sad anons here

I posted almost this exact response to somebody a couple months ago who was even harder than me. Fucking serendipity man, I'm getting way too much of this after my DMT trips. I should get some more, but goddamn that shit is overwhelming. Currently trying to get some more shrooms for another full introspection trip, haven't had any in a year and a half

yes, not 1st time taking MDMA also. Is snorting really better than oral?

>realize weed is just a waste of time and money

no, you're just a retarded stoner with no self control. pot is great

I am addicted to opiates they make me calm and slow my mind down in combination with benzos.
Oxy beats dirty heroin all day. Even ifcits only in Percocet form.

I like that mellow feeling too but it's not really helping with life problems.

Speaking as someone who has danced with that particular drug, multiple times, you need to wean your self off. Taper the dose and get yourself free as soon as you can. It will all end in despair sooner rather than later.

I know you wont believe me, but please do. Get some cannabis to help with the boredom, spend more time on Sup Forums do whatever the fuck you need to do.

>can fry your brain for a considerable amount of time or permanently (personal experience)
>no downsides
Imo among the most dangerous drugs you can take. Far more dangerous than opioids and not as mindblowing as mdma

everything snorted is better
hits faster harder, may not last as long

people dont do it because they either hate to snort stuff or hate the drip afterwards

shrooms were nice. I am just sad that I can never get the magic back so I gave up on taking any more.

can you share some stories?

>used responsibly
I think you missed that part friend

Yea bro I hate to break it to you but you are no better than a heroin addict so you can stop your whole "dirty heroin" schtick right now. It doesn't go anywhere good

t. former opioid addict.

psychedelics can be bad if youre in the wrong state of mind or in an uncomfortable place

it can also be bad if you turn into one of those faggots who preach about the drugs like it is a religion

other wise it will be fine and you should have somebody sober you trust to be there

I've snorted A and H even, but didn't even think about snorting this lol. Maybe I gotta try that some other time :)

well I have you faggots right here, right?

dont snort it if its a pressed pill only do if it is crystals you can get a sinus infection from binders and fillers in the press

This. There is literally nothing wrong with drugs in moderation. But all the "dudeweed420blaze it drugs can heal the world" faggots are unbearable.

>I told you I was hardcore 2.0 electric boogaloo

>tried 1P-LSD a dozen times in various amounts
>have a good time with no adverse effects

You're right OP, psychs have literally no downsides when used correctly

Yes, I will hang out with you ass. I may only have booze at the moment but I can't let a man trip completely alone. I hope you have some good music playing.

I don't know if Metric would be good but her Canadian voice is sexy

I love introspecting on LSD, analysing my own cognitive functioning and thought patterns, seeing how I think, why I think the way I do and seeing what my subconcious is doing. Looking at entire trains of thought at once seeing how it branches at certain points, seeing why it goes from A to B and not A to C, how my brain is always considering multiple options simultaniously and that the option that wins out is what is perceived as conscious thought.

Well you can help me with my occasional cravings for opioids. I know I shouldn't but sometimes... you know?

Sup Forums would rather people die of opioids because it makes them feel better about themselves in a sick way than to legalize natural drugs like shrooms and weed.

i trip alone when i do i mainly use mushrooms though and it has always been fine so far it is just reccomended incase something goes wrong better to have somone sober to help you you know

Never take jewmeds man, only the shit that has been through the test of time

Fuck off faggot, you'll understand once you get there that weed is something to do when there's nothing to do. Yeah sure, feels great and all, but my creativity and productivity stagnates when I'm high. When I have free time I should be doing chores or reading a book or learning a language or doing a personal project, but my brain automatically signals to me to smoke weed. It's the trained dopamine effect I've gotten through the years. All I want to do afterwards is eat a shitload because of munchies then watch some TV or movies like a good goy, and eventually pass out from the itis at god knows what time. No dreams, wake up with a weed hangover, get a coffee because I have to be productive, what a shitty fucking cycle. Get off your high horse because weed is different for people in different stages of their life and consumption

oops
didnt knew that
thanks for sharing tho

i think i used to snort crystals mashed into powder form
dont do H please ...
you should watch basketball diaries requiem for a dream and trainspoting all in one night
also i dont wanna ruin your trip, but slow down a bit with the drugs
this is a friendly advice

Listening to Kent right now. Vapen & Ammunition, great album. I save them live a few years back too, and loved em. TBQH this drug coctail I'm on probably inhibits the effects a lot, but I'm still feeling it.

>like, drugs help you know yourself maaaan
They don't. You embrace them the same way a far leftist embraces mass immigration: xenophilia and psychological apoptosis.

last few months whenever i smoke i get the huge urge to do something productive
and i either work out, read, or learn college related stuff
might have been good weed, idk

usually id agree with u tho

actually I once watched requiem for a dream and trainspotting in one go lol. That really is good for putting off opioids. And anyways, I just wanted to try it, kind of to prove myself a point. Not addicted yet, so.

I don't do H or opiates anymore but I watched requiem for a dream one time after smoking weed and that was one of the worst experience of my life

Real de 14 is an old town surrounded by stone walls in the middle of the desert, its littered with wild peyote.

Because its illegal to consume (unless you're an actual native and use for some bullshit ritual) tourists pay for a jeep to drive them around the desert, the driver then "takes a nap" while the tourists get fucked up.

This one time some dumb american whores insisted on making peyote tea with all the plant they found and one of them got so fucked up she jumped from the top of the Jeep (you're supposed to lie still in the roof and stare at the sky) and landed on a cactus, face first.

I wasn't there but I was told she lost an eye and broke her jaw.

Some other time a kid was so high he didn't even notice he was bit by a rattle snake. And countless stories of people getting lost in the desert.

Thing is the drivers can't tell them how much to eat, and so most people pick the smaller ones (which contain higher dosages of mezcaline) and end up getting high for an entire day.

My favorite story was the one time I arrived to the town's entrance and there was this screaming niggress that looked like she was being anally probed by alliens, by the time we were leaving almost the entire day after she was still there screaming at the top of her lungs and her friends were STILL making vine videos of her chimpout.

Psychedelics are ok as long as they aren't being used often. This is totally arbitrary but I'd only be comfortable tripping a few times in a lifetime.

What does he do that indicates that he's "fucked up" ? What's changed in him & have you mentioned those changes to him?

yeah fall for the "used responsibly" meme. i've tried out a lot and to tell you the truth: everyone reacts differently to drugs. some have lasting effects after using a moderate amount once. by all means do what you want but be smarter than me. you have your whole life to live. would you rather do it with a fully functional, trained brain or with a fried brain? it boils down to this simple question. and desu psychedelics get boring after doing them like 3 times. afterwards its always the same shit.

You're supposed to take an heroic dose innawoods you coward

>requiem for a dream
>putting off opioids

I think the main drug used in that movie was amphetamine

I used to get that feeling too whenever I was high on weed, maybe I should start smoking again. Can't be worse than this chemical shit I'm on rn. Lately I just started getting kind of anxiety attacks whenever high, so I couldn't enjoy it anymore and just stopped smoking... maybe it's time to buy some weed and buy another bong?

the son is a heroin addict and the mother is perscribed amphetamine and takes too much i think and goes crazy i havent seen it in a while

Yes, get some cannabis and watch The Neon Demon

I've done them like 10 times, not sure. Not herodoses though but enough to get me out of my comfort zone and think about stuff for a while.

I agree with you. I did it about I want to say 10 times (LSD), however each time I did different amounts of "tabs", so in total I've done about 20-25 tabs and honestly I regret having done them. The reason I regret is not because they fucked up me up or anything, which they haven't, or at least I can't tell if they have, but because there's no point in doing them. There is no "profound state of mind" that drugs bring, it's just your fried brain trying to process reality and being unable to which is what leads to the user being overwhelmed.

shit, I think you're right

Heroic dose was fun.
I became a wolf, howled at the moon, spoke with a scottish accent for god knows what reason and was unable to count to three.
I was expecting to have an altered perseption type of experience like what LSD does to me not that.

Even if the weed gives me the urge to do something productive, I'm not as productive as I would be if I did it sober, like when I go workout I'm much lazier and take longer breaks. Also now whenever I smoke sativa I get really paranoid. From my perspective weed is shit. But I still smoke it sometimes, because I am a faggot

lol Americans... Especially the vine video part. What a bunch of assholes.

Did you know that the DNA double helix was figured on LSD?

i think thats the whole point of those movies
to leave you scared and scarred so if you ever think bout doing it you remember
the last scene from requiem , and the baby scene from trainspotting,
also watch basketball diaries if u didnt
same thematic , amazing movie

jared letto and the black dude did H, his mum did some speed or whatever
first of all, this has been going for a couple of years, hes my friends cousin,
he lost his job, his driving licence, and ended up in prison in thailand for 5 days
all due to psychedelics
dude has that empty stare like a zombie
last time i saw him he was way worse
whenever i talked to him he would respond with one work
mumble something, seemed hes not there
like hes somwhere else
cant smoke a joint with him cos now he tripps balls when high, talkes about seeing electro magnetic waves
talkes about seeing people where there are none when high
stares at walls

anyway, when i saw him , i got sick of all drugs
started even smoking weed less

when u realize your countrymen are subhumans

I hear ya, man. I haven't done anything other than weed in like 2 years, and sometimes I just wish I could spend a day exploring my mind again, but I know that I'll get back to it one day.

In the future, I'd like to try ayahuasca or peyote, but I have no clue how I'd get my hands on them outside of making it myself because I'm not into online buying. Keep a clear mind, friend, I wish you the best of luck

Good job senpai

the paranoid part i agree
i dont like to smoke it outside anymore and be around people who havent smoked