How do we eradicate Islam?

Islam is damaging and destructive of Western values and society. What does Sup Forums think would be the best (and most reasonable) measure to get rid of islam, or contain it outside of the West?

Something that a government would do. So not "kill them all".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XZZ3SypO1U
amazon.com/Truth-About-Muhammad-Intolerant-Religion/dp/1596985283
amazon.com/Understanding-Dhimmitude-Bat-Yeor/dp/1618613359/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5TY5CPrzk
youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw
thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura2.html#191
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_and_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Islam#Marriage_by_agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Islam#Marriage_by_capture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East#Social_aspects
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi97nnZRuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatawa-e-Alamgiri#Pillage_and_slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Abolitionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden#Early_life_and_education
edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/zawahiri/profile.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi#Background
youtube.com/watch?v=feFusq8ZRLo
wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nalanda#Library
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Muslims-have-lowest-literacy-rate/articleshow/17813189.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe convincing leftists they're defending an ideology that stands for everything they don't? Nah that's impossible

Convincing the neo-left of anything is indeed impossible.

Ethnovirus.

Send the Chinese

Elaborate?

Checked

Bill Maher has repeatedly said this. Leftists defend a religion that is literally incompatible with western values. Liberals should stand up for liberal values, right? Well, not when it comes to Islam, apparently. He calls it the "soft bigotry of low expectations" or something.

So if the lefties are too stupid and stubborn to be convinced of anything, we need to teach children critical thinking, logic, rational arguments, and coherent thought. So that they're immune to far-left indoctrination?

I am a white female, I converted to Islam, and my fiancé has agreed to convert before our wedding. Islam is a wonderful faith. While I understand that a bunch if poor working age men migrating for welfare is extremely frustrating, send them back to their countries and work with muslims, not against.

>Islam is a wonderful faith

Yea, I definitely think this is a part of it. Teaching children to think for themselves is a basic life necessity and if you aren't encouraging that as a parent, of course your children will be susceptible to this sort of worldview.

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Also Islam is degenerate cancer

That's an issue that must be dealt with. First and foremost, Saudi Arabia, which spends billions funding the propagation of Salafi ideology, must be destroyed.

I'm sorry about the treatment of Indians by muslims, historically, it was wrong, but two wrongs dont make a right.

"salafi" you mean unfiltered original 100% authentic islam? Oh yeah that's the problem totally

>something a government would do
>ban islam
>help people who want to leave the country leave to Canada
>if people don't want to leave, forcefully make them leave and send them to Canada
>build two walls in America

Islam will not be a problem if you can destroy the zionistic globalists. Just outlaw mosques and bring down the middle east to being 1% of the immigrant population

youtube.com/watch?v=9XZZ3SypO1U
Watch this.

Tie it to even more pedophilia than the catholic church

you think this would be hard, but muslims man

Nope, it's quite different than Islam at the time of Prophet Mohammed's death (Peace Be Upon Him).

Just research it. It ignores many doctrines that every other muslim group holds to be true.

>The soft bigotry of low expectations
This refers to the free passes minority groups sometimes get just for being minorities.

There is no excuse for things like suicide bombing, it must be quashed. In fact, most scholars hold that people who die commiting suicide attacks get a one way ticket to hell.

Yeah I can see how reducing the population of India by 80 million can be equivalent to hurting a muslim's feelings

I meant that forcing Indian muslims to convert or be expelled/killed is wrong. Saying mean things over the internet crrtainly holds no equivalence to what was done to the people of India.

amazon.com/Truth-About-Muhammad-Intolerant-Religion/dp/1596985283

^read that.

amazon.com/Understanding-Dhimmitude-Bat-Yeor/dp/1618613359/

and that.

Whatever you heard about islam you've been misled. Its a cancerous religion. Makes you lazy, fucks up your genes, treats women like animals, health problems from all the read meat. In my country only 11 in 100 muslims even go to college, less than that clear school and no its not cuz we "oppress" them its cuz they're lazy as shit.

Also mohammad is a pedophile.

I have researched it, quite more than you, you're either born a muslim and lying and doing taqiyya

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5TY5CPrzk
youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

or you've been lied to.

>There is no excuse for things like suicide bombing, it must be quashed. In fact, most scholars hold that people who die commiting suicide attacks get a one way ticket to hell.

>most scholars

Bullshit that's completely worthless, only 1 persons opinion on the matter is important, that of mohamad, the "scholars" are irrelevant, mohamad clearly said if you die fighting the non believers then you go to heaven. PERIOD.

What the scholars say is just PR.

There are hundreds of different sects of muslims which claim that their interpretation of the Quran is the only true one. How do you know that your interpretation is the true one, and what you call the extremists one is false.

It's a disgusting religion, and an even worse ideology. It is no wonder why more and more people are beginning to hate Islam. It is incompatible with the West and should be purged from the West.

I know exactly what you meant. I'm saying that nothing proposed for Muslims is remotely comparable.

Yea, even if those minorities hold values completely contradictory to the liberal agenda. I find it baffling that a political agenda which supports transgender rights, gay rights, the rights of women and secularism is simultaneously supportive of a religion that advocates the killing of gays, subjugation of women and a complete integration of Islam within a society. It makes ZERO fucking sense.

No they don't. Those dying in a suicide attack are considered martyrs. And whilst suicide is a sin, martyrdom in the name of Allah and/or The Pedo Prophet absolves you of your sins. Which is why suicide bombers often go to brothels and bars to drink and fuck, because they know that their sins are about to be wiped clean.

Exactly, saudi arabia the birthplace of islam has done extensive research into the matter and arrived at the conclusion that the wahabi ideology is the purest, somehow sand-niggeranon here thinks just cuz some other guy says something else that confirms his/her biases means he can just excuse it.

Saudi islam is pure islam. not "extremeist" whatever the fuck that means.

I agree. Those who take the Quran literally are what I consider true muslims.

I have read Dhimmitude. What I will say is that Islam, at least in terms of theology is at the very least, slightly pluralistic. Even the repressed religious minorities were left mostly unmolested. Again, I say mostly: muslims commited egregious acts of mass murder in history, that is wrong. However, so too did people of other faiths, especially Christianity. At the very least there is some level of protection for people of the book in Islam, the reverse cant be said.

We viee Christians and Jews as worshipping the same God as we do, but we believe their practices are corrupted. Thus, Christians and Jews can go to paradise, just as Muslims, but their journey is a bit more difficult. As if they were missing a limb, and Islam is the prosthetic.

>What scholars say is just PR
Not really the opinions of prominent Imams, Muftis, etc. are quite well respected. The devoted will change their ways because of scholarly consensus. The biggest problem is that most middle easterners are uneducated morons with a bleak future. Islams sanction of fighting against non-believers offers them an outlet, even though they step WAY beyond the theological boundries of it.

Nope, the Quran has quite a few verses on the concept of holy war. The most common opinion is that muslims should fight against non-abrahamic peoples, but only in at most, a pre-emptive context.

Islam is a religion where doctrine is very malleable, that's something that I value, but clearly, so do extremists.

Ok, I'm glad then.

Suicide is a sin, but martyr go to heaven, that is the duality that schools of jurisprudence disagree on. Most say that a suicide bombing is a one way ticket to hell, however, going a mission where you would most assuredly die, is not.

Not all sins are absolved when becoming a martyr btw, but it is a route to extreme leniancy upon Judgement.

Yup. It infuriates me beyond belief how the far left try to make their points. Rife with contradictions, and logical fallacies, it drives me up the wall trying to wrap my head around how someone cannot see the nonsense coming out of their own mouths.

Luckily though I think people are beginning to wake up to the notion that calling someone a racist/xenophobe/homophobe/misogynist etc isn't an argument of any form. The rational public seem to be interested in facts and supporting evidence over name-calling which implies a bright future.

>I have read Dhimmitude. What I will say is that Islam, at least in terms of theology is at the very least, slightly pluralistic.

only 1 persons opinion on the matter is important, that of mohamad.

Mohamad said to kill the non believers whereever they may stand.

thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura2.html#191

Do you refute this? Cause thats a direct quote from old pedo mohamad himself.

>muslims commited egregious acts of mass murder in history, that is wrong. However, so too did people of other faiths, especially Christianity.

Yet that didnt bother you from converting. christians ended slavery, muslims expanded it.

>At the very least there is some level of protection for people of the book in Islam, the reverse cant be said.

Of course it can be said, jews lived in india since being expelled from baghadad after they got islam'd up the butthole

Guess what? no pogroms, no lynching total peice. same for the jains, buddhists and zorastrians.

>We viee Christians and Jews as worshipping the same God as we do, but we believe their practices are corrupted. Thus, Christians and Jews can go to paradise, just as Muslims, but their journey is a bit more difficult.

No you don't your fucking lying.

Islam has the principal of abrogation I assume youre aware of this? What mohamad said at 1st may be nice but its cancelled out by the later order. Meaning early "peaceful" verses are effectively waste of paper.

> As if they were missing a limb, and Islam is the prosthetic.

If you're missing a tumor cancer is the solution.

>Not really the opinions of prominent Imams, Muftis, etc. are quite well respected.

Well respected, oh like mohamad who fondled virgins? and obama who stole tax payer cash?

>The biggest problem is that most middle easterners are uneducated morons with a bleak future.

I wonder if the inbreeding & ruined IQ has anything to do with it.

The left has always been nuts in every way.

>Islam is a religion where doctrine is very malleable, that's something that I value, but clearly, so do extremists.

Once again, other peoples interpretations ARE FUCKING IRRELEVANT.

Only 1 persons interpretation matters.
Mohamads, no one else.

If the guy was a violent fuck then that its it.

Based Loo. 10/10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_and_violence

Read this, the verses were revealed as needed, and then abrogated later. During a time when the first muslims were threatened by pagans on all sides, very aggresive verses were revealed.

>Christians ended slavery, muslims expanded it
If they convert to Islam, they are instantly freed, same cannot be said for the bible, where selling your youngest daughters is considered acceptable.

>Total peace
Lol, it was better to be a Zoroastrian or other Pagan, but beyond that, no.

>Mohammed fondle virgins
Nine was a much more acceptable age at that time all throughout the world. Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) wasnt a perfect man, just the best, his faults are redeemed by other qualities. Perfection is for non but the Almighty.

>Inbreeding
The lack of condemnation for what was a common practice in Arabia at the time wlis a big problem, yes. Muslim countries today, must take a stand against cousin marriage, even if it goes against the actions of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), because again, Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him), was not perfect, and Islam encourages the seeking of knowledge.

Stop being a wigger and accept Islam.

But the meaning of many of the verses in the Quran and Hadith are very debatable. What Mohammed truly thought, and what his words meant is the subject of debate. Taking a textualist approach is all too common nowadays, despite being a rare viewpoinylt in the past.

Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) has not destined all to be Muslim, such harsh words are worthless, and counter-productive.

Right but the "moderate" Christians keep the "extremist" Christians in line. They actively suppress the extreme points of view such as stoning and execution for nonsensical things. The same cannot be said for the 7th century religion that is Islam. Additionally, the muslims that are causing suffering and general damage far outweigh those of Christianity.

I totally agree, Muslims need to stand up against extremism to a much greater degree.

Mate in America we have guns. Niggers are a bigger problem than Muslims.

Islam isn't a religious problem, it's an inbreeding problem. Half of them marry their cousins. Think about that. HALF OF THEM ARE INBRED.

You think it's hard to convince inbreds to blow themselves up for free virgins, beat their wives, and kill the gays?

Stop the inbreeding, and you stop the problem. They'll quit believing the dumbass parts of their religion on their own.

I agree with you. But in Europe, Muslims are the big problem. More-so in mainland Europe than the UK, but it's still big enough here to be noticeable.

They wont unlearn it for centuries. Indoctrination and insulation will ensure that unless the West influences it. If we choose not to influence it, we need to exile it.

>Read this, the verses were revealed as needed, and then abrogated later. During a time when the first muslims were threatened by pagans on all sides, very aggresive verses were revealed.

Are you kidding me?? They felt threatened?? Absolutely not. That man preached for almost 5-10 years and gathered some 50+ followers.

Then he tried to target the tribe of quaraysh, tried to get them to convert. They refused so he started picking off smaller tribes via jihad.

Muhammad made the 1st strike against a caravn of the quraysh. He personally led the fucking charge. he ransacked other peoples property and killed the men. He shot 1st. The quraysh didn't outright murder him for that. instead tried to negotitate.

>If they convert to Islam, they are instantly freed, same cannot be said for the bible, where selling your youngest daughters is considered acceptable.

So abandon your history, the tradition of your ancestors in exchange for freedom? Such a good thing wow.

>Lol, it was better to be a Zoroastrian or other Pagan, but beyond that, no.

Yes it was I just named 2 other groups in total 4 in my prev post. 4 groups survived in india unharmed for at least a 1000 years, the jains the buddhists, the jews and the zorastrians.

>Nine was a much more acceptable age at that time all throughout the world. Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) wasnt a perfect man, just the best, his faults are redeemed by other qualities. Perfection is for non but the Almighty.

The fuck? They literally consider him to be the perfect man and here you are saying hes flawed???

>The lack of condemnation for what was a common practice in Arabia at the time wlis a big problem, yes.

Nigga you fucking high or doing taqiyya,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Islam#Marriage_by_agreement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Islam#Marriage_by_capture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East#Social_aspects

A parasite that kills anyone who speaks arabic.

>During a time when the first muslims were threatened by pagans on all sides

Mudslimes always push the defensive angle any time someone points out their lust of violence. Your entire ideology is that of genocide. Mudslimes constantly invade other people and chastise them when they have the audacity to resist you. Islam is nothing but a fucking virus.

You haven't met any muslims and haven't been in any inner circles. After all your a recent convert and not in any tribe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi97nnZRuw

They secretly loathe us. wont only say it is all. We are the KUFFAR. Especially me as a Hindu I am a Al-mishrikoun, a pagan, a idolator.

The book specifically asks its believer to kill people like and if they can't then forced conversion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatawa-e-Alamgiri#Pillage_and_slavery

* two or more Muslims, or persons subject to Muslims, who enter a non-Muslim controlled territory for the purpose of pillage, and thus seize some property of the inhabitants there, and bring it back into the Muslim territory, that property would be legally theirs.[17]
* the right of Muslims to purchase and own slaves,[18]
* a Muslim man's right to have sex with a captive slave girl he owns or a slave girl owned by another Muslim (with master's consent) without marrying her,[19]
* a Muslim master's right to acknowledge or decline recognition children born to slave girls - a recognition that affected whether the slave's children would have any inheritance, the inability of infidels (non-Muslims) to inherit,[20]
* no inheritance rights for slaves,[21]
* the testimony of all slaves was inadmissible in a court of law[22]
* slaves require permission of the master before they can marry,[23]
* a unmarried Muslim may marry a slave girl he owns but a Muslim married to a Muslim woman may not marry a slave girl,[24]
* conditions under which the slaves may be emancipated partially or fully[25]

The Fatawa-e-Alamgiri also formalized the legal principle of Muhtasib, or office of censor[26] that was already in use by previous rulers of the Mughal Empire.[1] Any publication or information could be declared as heresy, and its transmission made a crime.[1] Officials (kotwal) were created to implement the Sharia doctrine of hisbah.[1]

You defend this?

New amendment: no religion may have at its core principle any form of governance contrary to these laws.
(get government out of religion. they're inseparable in islam without a serious reform: reform or leave our lands.)

all of the above plus lessons on bias, how to spot it, how to diversify your news inputs and then how to assemble a picture. also, what propaganda looks like and how to guard against it.

Reboot the entire religion, make them into Jews through vigorous debate. Keep Muhammad as a token prophet but convince them that Allah is pagan and not from Yahweh from Quran passages, they already believe that the Torah has been commanded by Allah to follow so its not hard.

I don't think Atheists or Catholics can reform them, it needs to be Jews who are pretending to be Catholics and using Jewish tricks. Sadly, it might be the only way.

I mean besides Catholics going full Deus Vult and making a stronger better version of the religion that can conquer Africa.

>He led the charge
Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him), was commanded to do such things by Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala), so yes, they are admissable, while later Quranic reverlations make similar actions unadmissable.

>Tried to target
He really just invited them to Islam and they exiled him.

>Slavery
Not saying that slavery is right, just that Islamic slavery was less cruel than Christian slavery.

>Unharmed
Yes, and I am glad that India managed to accomplish that, though regardless, all Pagans will go to hell.

>Perfect man
Nope, not perfect, only Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) is perfect, just the best man, despite faults.

The concept of cousin marriage was a common practice in Arabia before Islam, and with the spread of Arab teaditions alongsise Islam, it came. Note, as well that the practice wasnt just condoned, but prefered in pre-islamic Persia as well.

Fuck me man, why are Hindus so good at debating? I am intimidated to fight a Muslim in a religious debate but they can throw down.

They killed Muslim missionaries, so the Muslims responded by forcibly taking those lands. It provided a justification for war.

>Not from any tribe
I know many born Muslims, they arent from any tribe.

>Secretly loathe us
Islam certainly looks down upon the loathing of converts, but I find that Arab muslims are distrustful of outsiders in general

>Sex Slavery
Children are a gift, and bringing more Muslim children into this world, is every Muslim woman's duty, iclncluding my own. Mothers are the favored of God (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala). I see a problem with Slavery in general, but impregnating slave women is much more benign than working them to death.

Sorry but this is really stupid. You need to show Christians slaving it can be in different points in history but you need to show what you mean by this.

Muslims just think Americans are so Christian all of our actions are then become Christian themselves or something. Slaves in America was an economic thing based on racists who didn't even consider Africans fully human and needed to purchase labor.

There was a LOT of Christians who fought and died to defeat slavery on abolitionist grounds which have a Biblical basis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Abolitionism

Basically the whole reason for the attack on slavery WAS in fact Christianity.

>Christian Abolitionism. Although many >Enlightenment philosophers opposed slavery, it >was Christian activists, attracted by strong >religious elements, who initiated and organized >an abolitionist movement. ... With others he >labored, despite determined opposition, to >finally abolish the British slave trade.

Slavery is not in any way a Christian tradition or a tenet of the faith.

Oh so islamic slavery where the mudslimes cut off the penis and balls of male slaves to have a huge portion of slaves turned into eunuchs was better treatment then from us Christians that allow our male slaves to keep theyre cock and balls uh seems more cruel of your shitty pedo worshipping cult then Christian slavery btw your pedo prophet is burning in hell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery

Making eunuchs out of male slaves was wrong, very wrong.

Secularization.

Lots of education, too.

AHAHAHA that weak-ass attempt to find new testament advocation of slavery

Western values such as what? Poopdick and secularism? You don't fight a religion with a religious vacuum.

OK first of all stop thats very creepy , peace be upon him peace be upon him peace be upon him peace be upon him holy fuck thats culty

>Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him), was commanded to do such things by Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala), so yes, they are admissable, while later Quranic reverlations make similar actions unadmissable.

Has it occured to you that they were revelations of convenience??

I mean voice in the back of your head telling you what to do level convenience? In "the truth about muhamad" theres an entire chapter titled "revelations of convenience"

Essentially the guy the answers just in time, when he couldn't answer he would take "time off" and everytime he got a "revelation" he was alone and/or he would break out into a sweat. All too convenient. Why can't others see gabriel? its cuz gabriel? Its cuz hes the chosen one.

Why is it that one day he sees his daughter in laws ass and a few days later decides to marry the bitch?

>They killed Muslim missionaries, so the Muslims responded by forcibly taking those lands. It provided a justification for war.

I wonder if all those attacks on their caravans had anything to do with it.

>Islam certainly looks down upon the loathing of converts, but I find that Arab muslims are distrustful of outsiders in general

I was talking about non-muslims

>Children are a gift, and bringing more Muslim children into this world, is every Muslim woman's duty, iclncluding my own. Mothers are the favored of God (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala).

Did you just justofy sex slavery?? Holy shit whats wrong with you man??
I N D O C T R I N A T E D

> I see a problem with Slavery in general, but impregnating slave women is much more benign than working them to death.

You know the master can literally reject the child right? Also its not consensual sex, they're fucking slaves, its bloody rape!!!

UK: we mostly have deobandi pakis. They are low income low value immigrants with the exception of a few doctors. We have Bangladeshis with zero net worth, and a few Somalis who are barely human.
All have too many kids and low wages. We pay them to breed.

Solution: housing by entitlement (waiting list, NI contributions) not "need" (seven inbred kids). Roll out to various benefits later.

>single mums btfo
>pakis btfo
>low value immigrants btfo

After the pakis are made homeless or all overcrowd into private housing put their kids in care. They will leave quicker than you can say "forced marriage".

Then those who are left are subject to continuous IID attacks on mosques.

Job done.

The rise of a messianic Mahdi who will start the unstoppable trend of Muslim men castrating themselves so they may be closer to Allah and reject the sinful flesh.

It's not without precedent

Yeah education! Its not like osama bin laden was a college graduate in business,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden#Early_life_and_education

not like his no 2 ayman al zawahiri was a fucking doctor,

edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/zawahiri/profile.html

not like ISIS leader abu bakr al baghdadi is a phd holder in islam.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi#Background

Muslims + education = more efficient bombs

>Revelations of convenience
Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) has a destiny for each and every one of us, He knows all, past present and future. The revelations were revealed as needed.

Muslim missionaries in the Byzantine empire literally dindu nuffin.

>I was talking about non-muslims
I thought you meant we as in you and I, got it. For the record, Islam encouraged tolerance of Christianity, and Judaism, but loathing for Pagan beliefs. We believe Paganism is an affront to creation.

>Did you just justify sex-slavery
In a historical context, it's a lot better than regular slavery.

>The master can reject the child
He can disinherit the child, but not neglect them, he is obliged to give them provisions and educate them on Islam.

It's the only time his audience doesn't burst into thunderous applause when he makes a point

>while later Quranic reverlations make similar actions unadmissable.

Lie. There are no abrogating verse to the war verses.

>He really just invited them to Islam and they exiled him.

He systematically told them they were unjust, liar, deserved to go to hell, tried to incite a neighboring village against them, insulted their elders, their tradition, was disrespectful, refused to compromise with them, abused their protection and wanted to appoint himself judge in all things.

>saying that slavery is right

If slavery isn't right then you've just admitted that Islam condone something that's wrong.

>though regardless, all Pagans will go to hell.

This is why everyone wants you dead.

>The concept of cousin marriage was a common practice in Arabia before Islam, and with the spread of Arab teaditions alongsise Islam, it came. Note, as well that the practice wasnt just condoned, but prefered in pre-islamic Persia as well.

So there are section of Islam that stop being valid as time goes by? Therefore it's not timeless.

Get fucked.

>Remove oil industry profitability
>Without the oil money tensions grow between Muslim sects
>Kebab removes itself

>The revelations were revealed as needed

Lies. Muhammad made up things as he went along because it suited him. That's why the Koran has stuff about his marital dispute and gives him special exemption to marry an unlimited number of wives, or why it contains an injunction for Muslims not to marry his wives.

This latter portion of the Koran is particularly retarded as it's clearly not timeless at all. You're a fucking idiot and your cranial space would be better occupied by a tumor.

>Muslim missionaries in the Byzantine empire literally dindu nuffin.

Letters were sent to the emperor basically telling him to either convert or get invaded. It was a threat.

>In a historical context, it's a lot better than regular slavery.

The revelation has to be timeless. The context does not matter unless your Allah, so called, is constrained by human context.

You also just condoned rape.

>Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) has a destiny for each and every one of us, He knows all, past present and future. The revelations were revealed as needed.

And how do you know mohamad didn't make it all up? Since angel gabriel didn't reveal himself to anyone but mohamad, then theres the fact that mohamad LITERALLY tried to kill himself MULTIPLE times and each time it was a fucking VOICE IN HIS HEAD that told him not to do it.

The guy thought he was possessed by a demon. It was his wife khadija that convinced him he wasnt mad and it was god, event the voice initally didn't say it was the voice of god.a woman had to convince him that this is the case and then the guy rode in with it.

So like the zorastrians who barely exist, and the jews of saudi arabia who dont exist and the hindus of pakistan who are a minority?

> We believe Paganism is an affront to creation.

Yeah fuck having symbols

>In a historical context, it's a lot better than regular slavery.

NO NO IT ISN'T HOLY SHIT WTF??? Am I the only one seeing this??
Getting fucked in the ass is NOT better than made to lift heavy weights clean shit off the floor.

>He can disinherit the child, but not neglect them, he is obliged to give them provisions and educate them on Islam.

And what makes you think the best is given? I mean the kid is literally not his. If you dont own your kid naturally investment is lesser. People dont like paying taxes for adult lazy bums who produce nothing and leech welfare. You think grown men in the desert like to raise kids that aren't theirs? Bullshit, thats a stupid excuse and you know it

>No abrogating verses
Yes there are, I read the Quran for hours a day.

>He told them they were unjust
Yes, he told them the falsehood of their religion, but never commited violence or personally threatened anyone.

>Slavery is right
No, I'm saying that at least Islam offers a get out of slavery free card.

>You want everyone dead
I want no one to die, but I would like pagans to be Islamized.

>Stops being valid
Islam encourages the seeking of knowledge, and says that learning about creation, is a large part of submission to the will of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala).

I'm not religious but there is the truth (from wiki) not from trump propaganda.

>Yes there are, I read the Quran for hours a day.

There's a sense in which it doesn't show (you seem ignorant as fuck) and an another in which it does (only a fucking idiot would do this).

But no, there isn't any, because surah 9 is the last and its the war surah.

>but never commited violence or personally threatened anyone.

Lie. He tried to incite another village against them, and this other village had the good sense to throw rocks at him.

>No, I'm saying that at least Islam offers a get out of slavery free card.

(1) It doesn't, and (2) did you just admit that in your view it's perfectly correct to "convert" someone out of coercion, at which point you don't even know if the conversion is real? Is your God stupid? Like I know you're a fucking idiot but how dumb do you think your God is?

>I want no one to die,

No no no. I just told you: this is why everyone wants YOU dead.

>Islam encourages the seeking of knowledge

No it fucking doesn't and I can even tell you why: since the whole point of life is to get to paradise and the way to do that is to worship Allah, you don't fucking need to look at anything else because Muhammad didn't fucking think this through because he didn't give a fuck what would happen after he was dead.

This is the real stats "number of terrorist attacks per ideoligy"

>He made it up
Of course there were things that affected him personally, Islam is a very personal religion, more so than Christianity, as there is no clergy, and the Sharia guides all aspects of life.

>Guy rode with it
His wife was much more knowledgable of theology at the time than he was. It is a miracle of the Almighty (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala), that Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him), managed to write something as intricate as the Quran.

>Paganism
>Fuck having symbols
Iconoclasm is far less important than worshipping the Creator (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala), that is why the people of the book are afforded special status.

>Sex slavery
In Islam, bearing children is a woman's easiest path to Paradise. So yes, sex slavery is much better.

>Laziness
They will burn for all eternity for not providing for the children.

I'm sure this data is totally selected in such a way that it doesn't unduly minimize Islamic contribution to the deterioration of the security situation of Europe or America, but setting that aside for a moment the problem with Islam isn't the violence per se but the fact that all Muslims are in principle theocratic supremacist and therefore traitors.

Your either not a real muslim or an muslim shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=feFusq8ZRLo

Islam is satanism. Mohhamad was a prophet than gave up and became a conqueror. and true muslims

The point of life is not to get Paradise, it is to worship Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala).

>Islam is satanism
Lol, alright.

>Of course there were things that affected him personally, Islam is a very personal religion, more so than Christianity, as there is no clergy, and the Sharia guides all aspects of life.

This is so fucking stupid I don't even know what to answer. We're telling you Muhammad made it up being fixing his marital problems by inventing verses and your answer is "well it's very personal"? Well in so far as every work of fiction is a personal work yeah but obviously if he's inventing verse for his specific situation then it can't fucking apply to anyone else can it?

>managed to write

He didn't fucking know how to write. He just repeated shit as he needed.

>In Islam, bearing children is a woman's easiest path to Paradise. So yes, sex slavery is much better.

You just said all pagans went to hell you fucking idiot.

All Pagans go to hell, but should she later choose to join the Ummah, she will be rewarded for the childbirth.

>Making it up
How is it that things that apply to him personally have no legitimacy. Christian teachings came from the personal actions of christ.

>The point of life

The point of life ON EARTH is that of a test to get to paradise. The point of existence is God knows what the fuck since the whole story of creation is utterly nonsensical.

Incidentally, assuming that the point of life on earth is to worship Allah -- something which could theoretically be done without all the stupid fucking rules associated with Islam -- then it still follow that Islam does not encourage studying the phenomena of this world as that's still distraction from the only thing you need to do in this life, which is, by your account, worshiping Allah.

Christ can't we just fucking get rid of these """"people"""""?

>Yes, he told them the falsehood of their religion, but never commited violence or personally threatened anyone.

BULLSHIT!!!!

wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

TAKE A LONG ASS LOOK MOTHER FUCKER
THAT IS WHAT YOUR "PROPHET" DID

>No, I'm saying that at least Islam offers a get out of slavery free card.
Hinduism/jainism/buddhism/zorastrianism/atheism offers a NO SLAVERY AT ALL card why not that?

>I want no one to die, but I would like pagans to be Islamized.
So you want them to abandon their culture their traditions, the ways of their forefathers and accept that of a foreign land and foreign man from the 7th century? You high?

>Islam encourages the seeking of knowledge, and says that learning about creation, is a large part of submission to the will of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala).

No it doesn't
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nalanda#Library
They fucking burned librareis, also in my country muslims are least educated, only 11 in 100go to college and have the lowest literacy rate

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Muslims-have-lowest-literacy-rate/articleshow/17813189.cms

>Of course there were things that affected him personally, Islam is a very personal religion, more so than Christianity, as there is no clergy, and the Sharia guides all aspects of life.

excuses excuses, you seem to excuse a shit ton of things he did. sure youre not indoctrinated?

>Iconoclasm is far less important than worshipping the Creator (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala), that is why the people of the book are afforded special status.

No it isn't, icons are important they get people to come to places they inspire people, why else do fucking websites have logos on them?? The idea of having no image of the creator does nothing but serve a special way in which he can't be ridiculed or criticized thats all it is.

>A test
Yes, a test to see if one respected the teachings of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala).

Muslims follow those rules because we believe that is how Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala), wants us to live. You can ot be muslim without following Sharia.

Islam is pretty based in it's own ways. And there is a shitton of different islams actually, besides shia ans sunny allmost all muslim countries beyond middle east have something specific in their version. And they are not all bloodthirsty maniacs.
What you need is Islam ministry of some sort, or religious council with main mulla who can authorise fetvas and ban agressive rhetorics. Then you say that you love islam. Your particular kind of peaceful islam, ofcourse. And bomb the fuck out of other not so peaceful muslims.

How does the exemption he gave himself to marry more than four wives still apply today? It doesn't apply to any Muslim. It certainly doesn't apply to the infidel. Seems to apply to fucking no one.

Seems to be pretty fucking useless. Hmm, a pointless verse in the Koran? But if a verse is superfluous, isn't that a flaw? How fucking weird. A flaw in the Koran? Or is the Koran so powerful that it will transform vice into virtue? Certainly it seems to aim to do so.

Sick of your pedophile shit.

>In Islam, bearing children is a woman's easiest path to Paradise. So yes, sex slavery is much better.

Do you hear yourself? You're OK with your daughter being a sex slave? What about your mother? Your wife?

Funny how that works, fuck your desires only what mohamad says is improtant, kinda like a cult leader always surrounding him always about him alwys his wishes and desires

Oh hey now, so i can rape and enslave women i can kill people for having idols but as long as i BELEEIIIVVVEEE i go to heaven? Jee what a great offer

>How is it that things that apply to him personally have no legitimacy. Christian teachings came from the personal actions of christ.

>B-b-but christ

OK try buddha, try comparing mohamad with buddha, lets see how well you fare

>Sharia
Stoning people to death is A-ok
sex before marriage = death/forced marriage
rape = death
theft = getting your hands chopped off

Are you OK in the head man? Why did you convert in the 1st place tell me that, I want to know what makes a muslim convert?

>What you need is Islam ministry of some sort,

Why would I ever want that ever? It's much simpler to get rid of them. What kind of shitty "benefit" is it for us to invite these animals here solely so we can then set up a whole ministry dedicated to managing these imbeciles?

Banning aggressive rhetoric in Islam means banning portions of the Koran.

Fuck this is stupid. We don't need these """people""".

>Bullshit
I was saying that he did not harrass the Meccans first, not that he never ordered execution.

In India, slavery still is a thing, idk where you got that info from.

>Islamize
You dont have to abandon all aspects of your culture to become Muslim. My life has barely changed since I became muslim. The only real outward difference is that I wear Niqab.

>Burning libraries
One of the key beliefs of Islam is that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala), wants his followers to discover the extent of His creation. Burning libraries is unislamic.

>Excuses
Lol, ok.

>Icons
Icons are dangerous territory as they are an intermediary for worship. We believe that none should be attached.

>Sharia
Yep, those things are ok, criminals should receive harsh punisment

I converted to Islam because I found that it best fit me spiritually. The innate conservatism also attracted me, I dont want to raise degenerate children.

holy fuck your retarded, you literally defend killing and other sins.