South African President Demands Confiscation Of White Land

Uh... Is this the start a race war?

youtube.com/watch?v=fNtTFCAT7No

if he pushes the last whites out, the country will turn into somalia in a year.

sounds like Zimbabwe all over again

Can we accept Afrikaner refugees?

>liberals: harry potter!! voldemort!!

>me: american men, elect trump or face the fate of south africa! Of venezuela !! Genocide and mass starvation, hyperinflation, haute trash can dining! You have been warned!

I don't understand how this guy keeps getting elected. I thought there were plenty of black South Africans who hates him as well as all the whites? He's tinpot dictatorship-tier corrupt.

Every couple of years they do this then the land gets turned to shit and the plead with white people to come back.

Shrug.

We ought to. Not sure if either of our countries will, though.

>How does this tin pot dictator keep getting elected?
....are you being serious rn?

he wants sa to starve. zimbabwe 2.0

>Using politcal and historical events instead of pop culture references

What a small brain you have.

convert to Mormon, marry every single afrikaner,even the guys because the court has to accept same sex marriage

apply K-1 for all of them

But Trump will cause hyperinflation, though?

This sounds familiar. Didn't this happen already?

Kek, Zimbabwe 2 silly nigaboo.

>Take land from white ppl
>Things get worse
>WE MUST TAKE MORE LAND

I was under the impression that their elections were "open" enough to prevent serious manipulation.

kek

looks like we've got another zimbabwe on our hands! i know this will affect my taxes in some way.

If any whites from South Africa looking to marry for citizenship in the US. You can marry me.

Not a start, it already started, just anothger decisive victory for blacks.

I think they better go back to Europe.

I'm fucking sick of South African migrating up here with their stupid accents, now this means there will be stupid ones coming next?

You don't want them trust me.

>niggers
>learning

I don't think Europe will accept them because they are white. Their only chance of survival is the US.

>mick complaining about stupid accents
wew

GEWAEPEND ZYT DEN LAETSTE BOER
DAPPER IN ZYN STRYD
VOOR ZYN LAND, ZYN RYK, ZYN DEUGD
OPDAT DEN KAFFERS BEGRAEVEN LEGGE

AEFRIKAENERS
VERENIG U

Two Dutch political parties want to offer them a safe home, and the others will be sure to follow.

Link?

He's only been elected once. He took over after the previous president was ousted by the party. SA presidents stay in office for 6 years per term.

Next election is in 2019. We'll have to shill for the black guy for the DA that represents white interests even though we generally disagree with black guys with white wives.

Fuck the DA, when are you boers gonna start recruiting for the race war?

I want to die painting that entire shit hole red

I thought he was bugging us in 2017-1 to come back and save his shit country.
Fickle niggers.

No

They are LARPing as niggers to make money. If you've seen their earlier stuff, they're actually sort of normal given that they're South African.

brothers may i ask for some of those screenshots with legit stories of south africans? like the ones that told why there was apartheid, how savage are the blacks over there, how is life in south africa, how whites literally live in cages etc.?

i remember seeing a post with some of them long ago, but i didn't save anything. now i could make some use of them.