youtube.com/watch?v=LG9eaR5tXB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

autism, safe spaces, and larping

/thread

Pitchfork dot com staffers

Down with the patriarchy
Down with white privilege
Down with the rich.

We need a countdown to her knees collapsing the wrong way.

They want to produce Alt-Knights of their own, but they don't have what's necessary.

The left drove out most of its reasonable people and replaced them with the loudest lunatics they could find.

r

They live in fear of based Alt-Knight.

Sup Forums, why don't we get alt-knight legions of our own going?

>Defend the public from commies
>Defend truth, justice, and the American way with a hint of chivalry thrown in

Pitchfork Media rates this 10.0

The one on the right looks like that sick transgendered faggot that spits his aids on a trump supporter in this video youtube.com/watch?v=j6BbzFUeVSE

I'd love to kick that one on the left in the side of her knee and watch her leg snap as she tumbles to the ground.

Kek

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE EXERCISED

When you eat more calories than you expend you get fat. Pretty simple really.

All the gear and no idea

They were paid to promote Easter M&Ms ?

I watched the youtube video that came up for alt-knight.

Wasn't impressed, but it was still funny

we are supposed to be afraid of this? none of them are healthy or in shape. seriously i have no words to describe this except for the fact that they seem very mentally ill.

bro you dont even have to kick. just get her to start running and im sure she will snap her leg on her own. i really hope she doesnt think she can actually fight in her condition.

Heavy infantry

>Alt-Knight
Awful, just awful

Its stickman

underrated

Nice one user.

>when you show up to the feminist rally to virtue signal and hopefully get some puss but they're all fat

Stop right there cisgendered scum!

They might have fancy shit shields but i never saw them actually use them, unlike our own alt-knight

Kotton Kandy Krew

Her knees are going to buckle.

5 out of 5 stars

More foes for our prophet of KEK to CONQUER!

youtube.com/watch?v=LG9eaR5tXB4

We will hear the lamentations of theses lesbians women!

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

kek

kek

I used to fear him but they locked him up and filled him up if you know what I mean

what kind of a fucked up face mask is that?

improved air intake

A bunch of retards.

ftw you have so many genders you can larp with them

Members of the Pastel Bloc, as opposed to Black Bloc, whose cry was “fashion not fascism” and who came prepared to render first aids

Paid actors

jews

NAZIS WATCH OUT

what does this mean larp

Fatty ahead

Live action role playing.

Originally it was the symbol of the SDP's paramilitary wing in Germany, the three arrows represent anti-Nazism, anticommunism and antimonarchism

The Alt-Knight will take care of this

Don't add misconceptions to an already bloated issue please.

These people are hamming up weighty issues with such ham-handedness that I'm thinking it can only go pear-shaped.

keK

I do not understand the concept of live action role playing

What role are they playing? And how would it be not live action otherwise???

Why are her knees on backwards.

oh christ you can see the fat even through the leggings
they usually cover up the disgusting blob beneath but I guess that's just too much blob for it to hide

fat white people taking a rest from the internet to fight each other.

>fat women with no armor whatsoever thinking a plywood shield will do anything

At least Alt-Knight had gear on

>when you can see the cellulite through the leggings

sweet nurgle

Why are they dressed like Mentos?

stop, before you hurt someone other than yourself.

The cow has to take in more oxygen than the rest.

>Bitch on the left is too fat that the mask is not big enough.
What's there to explain? When RWDS comes after them, they'd all be fertilizer.

Tywin Lannister has bright green eyes flecked with gold. They couldn't even give this fucker contacts for the show, sad!

based stick man is free

Too much flouride and McDonalds.

Cultural marxism melts calcium bones

Remember when richard spencer got clocked?

Kek speaks truth.

KEK thank you

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

If I imagine it's a cat girl and not a furry then this becomes slightly more bearable.

Heh

>I do not understand the concept of live action role playing

I did it a couple of times in high school. Granted it was a lot more intense than the shit you see in movies these days.

Basically playing real-life Dungeons and Dragons. Take some pvc piping, wrap foam around it, then wrap a shitton of duct tape around it until you have something that looks like a sword.

Then put on a tough leather jacket, swing at each other, and prepare to be sore the next day.

One time me and half a dozen friends went to this event a guy was hosting on his 10 acre lot. A bunch of people volunteered to be the mobs (orcs, goblins, etc.), and we basically just had to survive ambush after ambush of them, while walking through a pitch black forest, at midnight. Oh yeah, stealing from the other larpers that wanted to join our team was fun too.

you know how you go on Sup Forums and talk about hating niggers, but if the cashier at the grocery store is black you still say "have a nice day"?

that's "LARPing" in the current use of the word (outside of the people that literally go play with swords in the park.)

pictures like those landwhales are also LARPing they're acting like they're trying to advance womankind or whatever, but in reality they want nothing more than to have a man take them out to dinner.
or maybe they complain about the lack of women in the tech industry, but they have a gender studies degree.

it's roleplaying.

1,488 thumbs up

>my country

>explain this pic I post here

You posted that pic, OP

If you need more information on the pic and all that, why don't you go to /r/
>posts pic with no info
>explain pic

many such cases! sad!

WOLO

>lanklet women and the landbeast
>with shields

I can literally knock into those shields and knock those women over without breaking a sweat.

kek

Someone took the time to do this

Do these dipshits really think that covering their face will keep people from being able to identify them?

Can't be that hard to pick out a big fat chick with pink hair and black glasses, and a short chubby bitch with yellow/pink hair.

over reacting much

It's not really that hard to do so

they look like Spartan carebears

she's a big girl

Alt-Knight was a better name desu. Both are acceptable and frequently used

So where's the fashion part?

Up with white racism
Up with big brother
Up with pedophellia

You have to go back

Sage