All the weapons and gear confiscated at the berkley protest...

all the weapons and gear confiscated at the berkley protest. We need to come up with a standard list of essentials for anybody prepping for a protest like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Maglite-Mag-Lite-SS6D016-Black-6D-Cell-Mag-Incandescent-Flashlight/301370545036?
pastebin.com/3KD3C37w
armynavyshop.com/category/nightsticks-batons-police-equipment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with helmets and clubs? Those seem pretty essential.

the goal is to focus on personal defense, not offense

riots will be confine to a small area but the media will make you think you all are going to die, no vigilantes needed

let the police handle protesters

with that said, the focus should be on protecting property when the police cannot show up

or if you are driving and find yourself in a situation

if they blockade stores then its a new dynamic for another thread

lots of these

Bottom right horse dildo

>Those will be in a museum one day

Why would they confiscate helmets?

>its just a flag pole

weapon of champions

I wonder which side used that one?

>using splintered 1x4s as a weapon

WEW, better have some nice leather gloves to wield that baby, otherwise, each swing does 1hp damage to user.

Where are the caltrops?

Bamboo stick filled with concrete or lead.

Is that a dildo on the lower right

Why did nobody bring a tube sock filled with change or ball bearings? The weapon of champions.

My God! The libtards have memed themselves back to the stoneage in Commiefornia. This is what happens when you take away gun rights.

This
Remember the Ukrainian clanking.

First of all helmet. The head is a very vulnerable part of the body leftist bat can kill you or turn into a retarded cripple.
Once the brain is protected you need to take care of the eyes/face. A football/hokey helmet with construction glasses and a respirator are a good option and will protect against impact and pepper spay.
Elbow and knee and foot protection.
Also a groin protector

My preferred nigger knocker:

ebay.com/itm/Maglite-Mag-Lite-SS6D016-Black-6D-Cell-Mag-Incandescent-Flashlight/301370545036?

I think we should adopt this uniform so individuals can't be identified to the police. It's a proven tactic the antifa uses.

omg, the one in the middle is that very saber of freedom that was used on real terrorists. respect.

Well from the charges stick man was charged with I think the only safe option is Suicide bombing while shouting Allah akhbar

1. You need gloves. Also wearing the ring shows that he's married, which can make it easier to locate you.

Also want an easy way to leave the area, so your top gear should come off easily and fit into a bag or easily disposed of.

whack-a-mole. based stick man lives on in eternity.

BASED STICK IS THE TALLEST ONE

with the flag on top

>the goal is to focus on personal defense, not offense
The best defense is a good offense. QED.

>or if you are driving and find yourself in a situation

I pull the AK47 (with 40rd mag and one in chamber) in the passenger seat of my car. If I have a passenger in my car, I pull the AK from the back seat and give my passenger my Glock 19 to help protect us from harm/evil.

Oh wait...I live in Idaho where we're legally allowed to drive around town with a fully loaded AK in our passenger seats.

Sucks to be you fags and live in a leftist infested shit hole state that violates your 2nd amendment RIGHTS by the anti-American state government.

They took the fat man with the kilt to the back.

>shows off loot
>some sticks
>an axe handle
So they're just killing fresh spawns basically.

Honestly, as gay as it is, a well-timed blast of long range pepper spray will be more effective than anything else most of the people here could do. If you have the arms for it a flag stick + shield isn't a bad idea either.

Like this user said the focus should always be defense. As it is the media is against us so you better believe they're chomping at the bit for some autist to do something stupid

>Helmet
>Weapon
Pick one. There's nothing wrong with having protection for your noggin. I advocate a nice red one with MAGA written on it. Lets everyone know who's side you're on.

We can't let them just take Trump hats anymore. They're way too smug when they get one and have been too successful so they want more and more. If someone takes a hat use all your effort to get it back, crack all their skulls, do not let them set another hat on fire, lets end this meme.

Kek, I made a post earlier recommending people carry Maglites. Those things are fucking great. Totally legal, you have a good excuse to carry it in case it gets dark, and you can crack a skull with it (in self defense!) if you have to.

So true.

Precisely why I don't plan to meddle in such events, I would be there to do maximum damage at all costs, and it's for the best I don't participate since I'd rather not do hard time just for clubbing the living fuck out of some perpetual college student loserfag. Just not worth it. Kudos to those who are open to these skirmishes, I want to bathe in their blood too badly to contain myself.

:(

That fucking axe handle is a fucking killer.

Ok. Let me just talk about the most important thing. Number one. You probably didn't even think about it, but it's easily more important than anything else.

Now, this can be tricky, but stay with me. You may want to copy this down and save it for later.

pastebin.com/3KD3C37w

those antifa pusses are lucky I don't show up with my nunchaku

...A board with nails in it

>want an easy way to leave the area
Why?

lacrosse pads

BTW, why hasn't anyone tried to organize a quality battle like the soccer hooligans have done with the sandnigs in Europe?

I remember someone posting a video recently of one of those 50-person brawls, it was glorious, and watching the shitskins get their asses handed to them was pure delight.

Maybe an arena battle of both sides would be a great way to let us all get our frustrations out. No weapons, just lots of fists, shirts vs. skins, I think it's the best way to go.

That ring is on his middle finger, not his ring finger

You fuckers are all wrong. There's only one perfect weapon to use against ANTIFA. It's almost like it was invented to deal with them.

Be sure to clear a few nasty clogs with it and break it in before you bring it street level.

Better idea, soak your hat in nitro. Give them a nasty surprise when they try to burn it. Make sure it's a knock off so you can pull off the "who knows what China puts in their hats" defence.

>a helmet is a weapon

>Crows feet
One on,now you're just asking for friendly fire

what a bunch of low rent degenerates...the axe handle and baseball bat are the only legit weapons. why not just by a telescoping baton like normal thugs. you do want to inflict actual harm right?? that flimsy board with bent nails...lolololollll

Browse craigslist for used motorcycle gear, especially motocross armor like pic related.

I used to wear something similar to this when I was into trials riding on an old Yamaha, except I wore it under a jacket or hoodie.

If somebody punches you with this on, they will regret it.

millwall brick is best riot weapon

still have lax gear from collage somewhere
this is going to be great

I'm a faggot and fucked up the pic related.

What about the Aspis? The "Spartan shield" is anywhere between 3 and 4 feet in diameter which means it'll stop just about anything handheld, it can be used to charge through crowds and delivery crushing shots, and would be the most effective tool in making shield walls to protect innocents and fellow fighters.

Plus it's a fucking Spartan weapon. Pretty baller, if i'm being perfectly honest with you, my family.

These ones seem good armynavyshop.com/category/nightsticks-batons-police-equipment.html

Put on a bonnet, grab a teddy bear, put on a diaper, take a steamy shit in it, and wander around sucking your thumb and saying "wahh wahh weah is my mommy"

Those commie fucks won't know what to do.

Do you want lanky pale Sup Forumsacks being the skins?
Or the 200lbs heavier than they should be, jelly roll bouncing fucking ham-planets as skins?

Fuck me that's pure evil. Spread the pink eye through the commie ranks.

just what I was gonna post

Square or rectangular shields are good for phalanx, circular not so much

Put on an apron, paper hat, and pin stripe shirt (basically like the waiter at a 50s diner) and run around squirting antifa with pic related

George Soros wants you to brawl in the streets because that way, even if you smash antifa, Soros still wins the general impression that Trump cannot govern. Stay the hell away from them and, if they attack you, shoot them in the face.

This. If anything do shit like dress up as a hare krishna and start chanting so that when they inevitably punch you it will be indefensible, optics-wise

Yeah they beat the crap out of him and stole his helmet. So much for people there to help him.

Is that a white mini horse cock in the corner?

I'll use a tube sock filled with my warm, steaming feces.

Construct a suit consisting of hundreds of razor blades pointing outward, grab a boombox, and set up within sight of antifa blasting shadilay and dancing

I wouldn't be too fussed it was round or square. The main point is that a shield that large can be used for attacking and defending.

Bring knives and don't be afraid to stab a fucker that's threatening your life.

a gun

I have found that a simple belt, with a brass belt buckle, when removed from ones waist, and flailed around violently, is quite efficient and holding back multiple assailants. I can assure you this will work, it is battle tested.

>not putting lye in the ketchup bottle and ammonia in the mustard bottle

Take a guess

>CPX-R
>Not the Pro-7 Master Race

This is interesting. I wonder what they would come up with to charge you, not your fault they punched your razor suit. I wonder if it matters if you wore a shirt over it or not to fool them.

yeah i see batons like some of these at the surplus shop all the time. im sure they are fine. an acrylic baton is probably the best option if you go this route. its bendy but wont snap in half. i dont really know what the point is though. trump supporters got what they want. a republican house, senate, presidency and 33 right wing governors.....conservatives won!! even in states with blue cities, the countryside is still red to the state lines.....people just wanna fight i guess....

Don't bring any weapons. No sticks, no pipes, no monkey wrenches, nothing. You want to get your ass arrested?

The guys suggesting motocross armor are on the right track, but come on. You don't need hockey pads to protect yourself from a limp wristed punch. If you go to a protest looking like Iron Man the cops are going to zero in on you and just WAIT for you to fuck up.

My advice:
>1: Take a lesson from self defence classes: wolverine key claws and nut shots.
>2: Wear a cup, maybe shin guards and knee pads UNDER your clothes. Protect yourself, but look like you're not wearing protection.
>3: bring a water bottle filled with milk. Milk neutralizes capsaisin which is what makes pepper spray burn.
>4: listen to the cops. Don't resist arrest. Don't say ANYTHING to the police. Get a Jew lawyer to do the talking for you.

>i carry caltrops around in a tin
ok

>people just wanna fight i guess..
This is fucking weird man, i had never seen whites rioting in the U.S. and so far they have been pretty civil, No stores looted or cars burned like savage niggers.

that is pure horse shit, guaranteed.

Judge me on this idea:

That's our new form of protest. A fucking formation of dudes, shoulder to shoulder who happen to have shields and helmets when they protest. Stay completely peaceful and chant, but have a 6D maglite on your belt to bash Antifas when they come running at you. If nobody falls out of formation, they can't pick on the stragglers.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY

It looks like he got out fine overall, which means he probably fought them off

a sock full of shit otherwise known as a "dirty charlie"

>UNDER your clothes
This. Always wear this shit under your clothes, and try to wear coats or sweatshirts to make it less obvious.

>tfw you know which stick the alt-knight used

Kek

Beat me to it...

You still don't know how the things work right?
Welcome to (leftie) euro culture
just let them burn down cars and whatever and ignore them.
Trump is still president and education is still under marxist rule so chimping out change nothing.
Let them do their thing and you will gain more normie support that is how things work

You need a good stick for your flag. Its not a weapon if there's a flag on it, but it is great for defense if you're being attacked.

"Is that a dildo on the lower right"

Nope, that's a slapjack filled with lead. Drill a hole in the handle and put a leather loop through it so it won't leave your hands. Proceed to bludgeon antifas in the skull with about 2 pounds of malleable lead. Don't swing too hard or you might just cave their head right in.

In our land weakness and ceding ground is looked down upon. Considering where Germany is heading doing things your way sounds ill advised.

bruuuuuuuhhh genius

illegal in cali

pink eye for pinkos

how about this
>steel toe footwear (for bad weather)
>black pants (looks official)
>hoodie any color yellow, blue and black with a logo are best, NOT RED and NOT PLANE BLACK this is not a black block we are here to help to police and use free speech.
>helmet and or facemask to stop pepper spray, no banband with out politcal right logo
>shield
>flag stick (must have flag on it)

*bandanna

*bandana for fuck sake

A metal baseball bat might be frowned upon.