Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>foreign intelligence
aka spying?

>foreign intelligence services using these idiots to undermine the US
How is this not treason?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALL TRUE! HE REALLY IS A RUSSIAN CONMAN!!! I VOTED FOR THIS EMBARRASSMENT

>no source
>no evidence
into the trash it goes

Hahahahahaha drumpfkins BTFO.
>inb4 foreign "intelligence" is germany or venezuela tier country

> Foreign spies taking down US President?

> Who says who the enemy is?

POTUS says who is friend and who is FOE

?

>louise "russians hacked my brain, bomb them to dust" (((mensch)))

Like they wouldn't have produced it by now

So 99% of what trump says goes in the trash for you as well?

What? So when the leaks incriminate Trump they are treason, but when it's a Democrat it's all about freedom? Fuck off with that shit. As much as I think Asange is a Russian stooge I wasn't mad that they were releasing the e-mails. I think every one in government should be more transparent, if that gets them in trouble so be it.

SEE:

>mentally ill person knows what foreign intelligence services are doing and what's in their intel

daily reminder:
- still no evidence
- still not even accusations of any specific wrongdoing
- talking to russians is not illegal

that is beginning to look like a legit thing.

>(((Mensch)))

I've been on Sup Forums for years and yet it never ceases to amaze me

Trump is basically finished.

You shareblue goys aren't even trying no more.

louise mensch is an actual crazy person. she's loving this attention

Has anything this bitch ever claimed actually turned out to be true and not just something she's made up in her delusional little mind?

Mensch...

This cunt is crazier than Ed Semen

>says the increasingly nervous shariahjew for the 17th time

Literal ex crackhead mental patient

In the good company of John Schindler

So basically the establishment in America and Britain spy on each other's opposition and leak the necessary data so their establishment friends to maintain control.

So, when liberals finally take back the government after sabotaging the current one, how are they going to explain their recent behavior to Russia?

the DNC leaks could be authenticated using googles specific encrypt procedure

what proof do we have that the trump leaks are real? "sources say"

What are dems going to do when they realize that Trump could be sucking Putin dick every day for years and Republicans don't care, because Russians aren't bombing and shooting our malls and nightclubs?

>(((MENSCH)))

these fucking liberals actually think they can will this shit into existence

i'm beginning to believe it.

nope.

So what's this mean lads

Louise Mensch literally believes Putin ordered Steve Bannon to assassinate Andrew Breitbart, and that the random Wifi hotspots around her place are Russian Intelligence services.

I'm not making this up. Her opinion is discarded.

War with russia, troops are only aloud to be fucking white males

>anonymous sources tell us

This. She's genuinely insane.

>My sources are the same ones that trump uses

Kek really is the god of chaos

I can't wait until they release the Nigger Tapes and the phone call where Trump instructs Russia to use their Wikileaks lapdogs to leak a email Podesta wrote.

Literally who

>Mensch
Literally JEW

Isnt she the heatstreet, Hillary camp colluding (as per wikileaks) to take out Trump cuck sucker?

Not doing it would be treason against the globalist overlords

The globalists are flexing their power

in b4
"according to us officials" or some other shit like that

It's just likely the Britfag that was paid by the Bushes to come up with shit and by the time the report was done Jeb dropped out and the info was passed up to Hillary

jewish lies

99% is too high of a number but, in essence, yes. i throw out a majority of what people tell me because i can tell they're lying or exaggerating

I am reading all her tweets, its a mess. Can't even decipher what she is saying beyond Trump is a Russian agent.

foreign spyes fron china, ploting against the western civilization, color me surprised

IGNORE

JEWISH

ORDERS

jeasus she is insane

Can't we just ban jews from internet?

Baseless claims with no proof.

They payed so much for the Trump/Russian shilling only to have Trump stomp their messiahs face in it. Now they now have to shift to foreign intelligence because they dont want to abandon the all the invested money and credibility.

8. Wonder why the nukes are falling

When was Kerry's trip to London? When did Assange lose Internet? When was second Fois wire tap? Does this all tie to Vault 7?

Stop it. You stick out like a sore thumb.

timestamp when?

Louise Mensch is literally a Clinton campaign asset.

>the ole' double reverse troll
lol

>Trump camp
>Russia
>colluding
It'll be fucking nothing.
It'll be some low level guy talking to another low level guy about low level shit, and that guy won't have any position in the government currently, so he'll be unable to be fired.

Hypothetically speaking, what could trump possibly gain from colluding with Russians and what could the Russians possibly do to help him win? It's just pure fantasy.

Louise Mensch and Cernovich are going to have a debate in person soon.
It's going to be hilarious and awful.

Reminder that Louise Mensch is a brain fried groupie and that nobody should read Heeb Street.

Wow. And you thought Trump supporters had to keep it quiet in the real world before. This is a new low, even for them. Maybe instead of a wall, he can build a mancave for them to hide in.

>what could trump possibly gain from colluding with Russians
Hillary camp internal polling numbers, email lists, potential scandals, reports on campaign expenditures and activities, and oppo-research on him garnered from hacked accounts, under the table funding, and free propaganda
>and what could the Russians possibly do to help him win?
I dunno, maybe hack her campaign and release that shit to the world.

>what could trump possibly gain from colluding with Russians
Nothing. He's a billionaire and the most famous person in the world, and now president of the most powerful country in the world. Theres never been w motive that I've seen

This is what a Clinton presidency would have looked like.

Mesche appears to be trying to meme dis-information

POTUS just caller her out on it, using her citation of FISA surveilance to launch a congressiona Inquiry into the Obama Admin

No matter what, she's fucked now.

> She leaked FISA, to detriment of Dems

> She LIED about FISA to destabilize and intimiate democratically elected leader of free world

Which is worse?

> KEK

That bitch is fucking crazy she thought the "Russians" were spying on her because a new suspicious wifi name popped up when she was in her wifi settings on her phone. The cunt is tweeting about the russians LITERALLY all day

lol, you gonna have to shill harder than that

Had not thought of this before, but this would explain the NSA's tapping of US allies.

I am willing to bet some of the information that clinton was selling was related to this.

>I dunno, maybe hack her campaign and release that shit to the world.
Guess what. That is not hacking the election. That is doing the US a favour by exposing a corrupt demon running for president. We should be thanking whoever leaked all that stuff.

I'll believe it when I see it, and I wouldn't care if he did.

Trump is the last stand against global totalitarianism.

>Loiuse "Literally every atom in the universe has been hacked by russians" Mensch

Kek

>filename

Nope, and she's made dozens of claims so far.

Heatstreet fired her for being delusional about russia, and it's fucking heatstreet.

So how does she get a blue checkmark? Is one of the requirements just a lot of followers on Twitter? If I make an account with my real name can I get a blue checkmark

"HERES WHAT I WOULD DO: WORLD WAR 3"

>Mensch

Never trust kikes. She's trying to divert attention away from the vault 7/obama wikileaks.

She was a lead editor for heatstreet, a shitty RINO/cuck "hew fellow youths" knockoff of brietbart, and got fired for making up shit about russia, check is leftover from that.

the check just means that you are who you say you are

> Hillary camp internal polling numbers, email lists, potential scandals, reports on campaign expenditures and activities, and oppo-research on him garnered from hacked accounts, under the table funding, and free propaganda
Why would the Russians have access to any of that? Are you saying they've infiltrated the hillary camp early on in? Why would he want under the table funding? If he wanted funding he could have gotten millions from republicans.
>I dunno, maybe hack her campaign and release that shit to the world.
So in your world, it takes the Russian super hackers to figure out podesta's email password of "Password1234"?
With that kind of security, why don't you think it was nigerian scammers who got a hold of his account? That's more likely.

She's a goy who married in, but it's all the same as far as she's concerned.

Jesus fucking christ

>maybe nuclear hellfire aint that bad

louise mensch a cute

So foreign governments spying in our leaders is good now?

This woman is insane!
This is Hillary's entire campaign in a nutshell, and this is exactly why we voted for Trump.

That user that suggested GCHQ is being employed secretly by obama... This is a somewhat credible theory now. Cant believe i had not considered this. Ofcourse, they're allies and chess pieces are not necessarily 'colored' if you choose to (have the power to) see them that way.

This means that there is a very real intelligence economy and outside of tactical defense/offense wide band information retrieval and collation is a literal bargaining chip.

Wild stuff. The question is, would GCHQ really do this for Obama?

It really is a house of cards.

They didn't crack his password, he got phished.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899

The IT guy supposedly made a typo and wrote "legitimate" instead of "illegitimate" and didn't proofread his email. Podesta, being a dumbass then clicked the link to change his password.

They are both attention whore social media personalities.

Jesus must be annoying to live with them

>The question is, would GCHQ really do this for Obama?
>would bongs undermine fellow whites?
do you really need to ask

Runner4567 was his password for YEARS. it's in other emails of him asking the office staffers to remind him what it is. zero 2-factor auth. dude is a fucking stooge who used a weak password even before getting phished.

FBI GETS A FISA WARRANT TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP FOR CONSPIRING WITH RUSSIANS

Waahhh king nigger Obama tapp my phone where's his birth certificate

>Wild stuff. The question is, would GCHQ really do this for Obama?

Obama personally went to Britain to tell them to not vote for Brexit. Do you think he would do that for free? Or rather, do you think that was of Obama's initiative or at the request of the British government?

I wouldn't be surprised if Cameron stepping down was the point at which Obama lost his Spying ally. This was in September, and the last FISA tap was granted in October. There was no reason to rely on FISA unless they couldn't count on foreign intelligence anymore.

You know, when a presidential campaign has discussions with a foreign government, we used to call that 'diplomacy'. But I guess now it's called 'collusion'.

I guess the democrats have abandoned their globalist mindset, and now they're, like, protectionist or isolationist, or something.

I am a Russian American, I hate commies, and voted for Trump. I say, Хopoшo! Americans and Russians willl make you commies pay, then we are going to mars while you live in a mud hut and learn to plough fruit from your own labor.

Yeah, literally ex-kgb and ex-members of the communistic party of the soviet union will force commies pay for crimes.
I don't even know, are you brainless vatnik or ordinary Sup Forumstard.

(((Mensch)))
Every fucking time