Male birth control shots Sup Forums!

Male birth control shots Sup Forums!
With only 40% chance of horrible side effects

I wonder whose idea this was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTgHW4Hxq1w
youtube.com/watch?v=am3448rMzSk
theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/07/successful-male-contraceptive-gel-trial-brings-new-form-of-birth-control-closer-vasalgel
youtu.be/Kq1CV8Jvl4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death to all white males

>males can't handle literally notihng side effects
>meanwhile women take birth control all the time and handle the side effects

>calling sterilization "birth controll"

sure. Ill got vocel.

>meanwhile women take birth control all the time and go insane from the side effects

Fix'd

>getting a castration shot

>government backed big pharma pumping you full of literal poison to make you sterile
I was going to ask how this shit got the okay in the first place, but then I remembered it was likely the work of a certain tribe of Israel

I don't think the vast majority of Sup Forums needs to worry about birth control.

>female birth control pills cause nausea, migraines, abdominal pain, missed periods, spotting (google it faggot), and lower sex drive
>fine

>male birth control causes acne and weight gain and sometimes mild headaches
>danger

i mean its our loss. the privilege of nutting in a vagina without fear of pregnancy is the best feeling in the world. i feel bad for these crybaby men who physically cant handle symptoms of a mild cold

Nothing to see here goyim, just the latest advance in reproductive technology

>implying they're not all crazy to begin with

Why the fuck would I want to run the risk of damaging my ability to reproduce? What kind of fucked up species cannot see the utility of fucking?

>mild cold

This is not the same as a headache you fucking shill. Go back to your overlords and tell them you failed

>sabotaging your reproductive system
What is wrong with people?

>not vasagel

Fuck off

this.
if they actually had half a brain left they'd stop munching hormones like candy

Vasectomy is better.

Isn't one of the side effects epididymitis? No thank you

dont have sex if you don't want children
problem solved

>feminists "steal" a gorillions of these from (((somewhere)))
>start randomly stabbing white men with them
>stab and run while in masks so they never get caught

this can only end well

dont get upset at me just because you were too big an autist and chad got to nut inside your high school crush. obviously a cold doesnt cause acne, but the point remains. these symptoms are baby shit, any man whos not an beta untermensch can handle a fucking headache

>meanwhile women take birth control all the time and handle the side effects
Obviously you have no dealings with women on birth control.....

Or you just don't interact with women, which I find more plausible.

Horrible side effects most of the time. Mental and physical.

>meme
the common side-effects for the shot are crippling depression and widespread rashes
less commonly, complete sterility
women don't have to deal with dick by comparison

main reason women take bc is because men refuse to wear a condom

If that works for you, great.

i wonder...

How can we get this into as many black people as possible?

Tell them it's the new crack? Ship it with welfare?

>responding to bait posts

Women can't be trusted to take birth control.

Get ready for sterilization Bois.

While Jamal from Somalia breeds like rabbit everything he sees.

Not really. Wife has an implant in her arm. Doesn't make her any crazier than she already was without it. At least she's not pregnant.

men dont get pregnant

I already have 100% effective male birth control

>What are condoms?

not to mention the blood clots/heart attacks + an array of other issues.

EXPLAIN THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=DTgHW4Hxq1w

Women have sex consistently moreso than men have sex consistently, so female BC makes more sense and will have more customers as well. Hence why male BC has taken so long.

youtube.com/watch?v=am3448rMzSk

Start killing government officials. who's with me?

You need birth control? Hang this up and look at it when you feel horny.

They push this every couple of years. Its been going on for a long time, nothing ever comes from it.

Someone did the research on it before, can't remember where I saw it.

Sure, I'll hang it up with my stamp collection

where, in my ant hill?

/thread

I dont think thats accurate

Why would i be disgusted by Martha Stewart?

>nothing side effects
>include potential permanent sterility, migraines, depression, and suicidal thoughts

Also it was only like 95% effective, so basically worthless as a means of contraception anyway

Yeah I'll just stick to condoms or pulling out for now. Don't feel like getting potentially sterilized for life

>sterility is now an injection away

Wow! This will have no negative repercussions at all!!

>yfw the product conveniently only works for caucasian men

>women dumb enough to take drugs with horrible side effects

sounds better than the gel they use to clog all the pipes seamen flows through.

theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/07/successful-male-contraceptive-gel-trial-brings-new-form-of-birth-control-closer-vasalgel

>bad side effects
>not fully effective
gtfo I came in my gf all the time on the pill with no problem I seriously do no feel safe at 95%. I guess if we are doubling up and she is on something too but if I am fucking some rando 1/20 fucks I get a bitch preggo. Seems like sick odds.

Sterilized for life is the way to go. put all resources into savings that would have gone into children and retire early.

T. Modern ((((((((Male)))))))))

> Crazed feminists run around California stabbing white males with male birth control to combat racism

Why do you guys see this as bad? There will less single moms.

It's pretty obvious it will be marketed to white men, and they'll end up sterile.

Not to mention their own biology drives them insane by nature. I've never witnessed a PMS meltdown until this year and man I thought they were gonna commit sepuku desu.

Coming to Sup Forums also has the same effect.

checked and keked

>nu males sterilizing themselves

i-is this a bad thing?

Will it make me grow back my hair?

>sterilizing myself

no thanks

OH NO GOOD HEAVENS DON'T DO THIS!

DONT READ THIS POST Sup Forums!!!!

>nu-males all get this to be progressive for their wife and virtue signal
>it turns out to sterilise most of them permanently

What's the problem?

thats why you are supposed to keep them pregnant desu senpai

it's sad, but at this point, no
they would ruin that child's life

Just proves how fucking retarded women are.

At every turn, women keep losing the power and control they've had over men. Think about it. Now birth control is in our hands. No, Oh I forgot to take the pill or Oh how did your condom rip routines.

you could not chemically sterilize yourself and instead wait until marriage you know.

youtu.be/Kq1CV8Jvl4E
This guy does a good breakdown on the drug and its report showing the false pretense that was put forth by the media

Probably the same (((people))) that said that impotence would be an acceptable side effect for Propecia.

Still gives you the power to dictate when to have kids. Say the wife wants them right away and you know you are not financially ready yet but she don't care.

do you think they'd secretly put this in the water we drink from?

think about it

>not drinking the hydrated jew will result you in getting your nads shrinking

even then, that would have it too, wouldn't it?Fucking hell, this is so depressing. It's all slowly going to hell.

Maybe women should stop fucking around and then they wouldn't need BC now, would they? God you fucking retards are so dumb

answer me this /pol

why is Oprah for wanting all men in Africa to have access to this?

OPRAH 2020 :^)

Nothing worse than these uppity goyim thinking they know shit. Why cant you just learn your place you filthy shitgoyim? This resistance is starting to annoy me.

>fucking your shit up just for a fuck

shiggy
only females do dumb, irrational shit like that

They will be ""shocked"" when it starts becoming apparent in fresh water reserves just like they were about the female birth control doing the same (as well as many other medications)

nobody should take birth control, especially not white people. You fucking degenerates need to make more children instead of wasting away your seed and stupid cunts taking the pill to fuck random dudes or fuck there partners for 15 years without trying to conceive.

It's time to fucking make babies, so put the condoms and the pills away and creampie your loved one tonight.

>I wonder whose idea this was
White males'.

Do you have any idea how much power women lose when male birth control is invented? Of course the first few runs are going to have some side effects, but we'll get there eventually.

this

do you really think niggers or spics will bother for their routine injections, let alone paying for it?

oprah liberal vs kanye conservative 2020

the memes would be so powerful no on would survive

>ftw gf got IUD
>tfw she's bipolar insanity now
>try to convince her to go back to pills
>she's far more calmer on them
>tfw she'll probably, literally kill me if I left her
>tfw cucked by the IUD.
wat do..

That's cause women are stupid enough to fill their body's with hormones so they can be sluts.

>Male birth control shots Sup Forums!
>With only 40% chance of horrible side effects

Who the fuck is going to bother if theres still a 40% chance you'll have kid.

I'm going to assume they've fixed some of side effects from the first round of testing.

Overall, 20 men dropped out early due to side effects. A total of 1,491 adverse events were reported by participants, including injection site pain, muscle pain, increased libido and acne. The researchers say that nearly 39% of these symptoms -- including one death by suicide -- were unrelated to the shots.
However, due to side effects, particularly depression and other mood disorders, the researchers decided in March 2011 to stop the study earlier than planned, with the final participants completing in 2012.

getting your yearly flu shot as well?

We have to get niggers to use it
>we have to get niggers to use it

>you can nut inside her and no baby 9 mnths layer

>including one death by suicide -- were unrelated to the shots.

I used to do medical trials for money as a teenager, and the funny thing about this is that those events end up causing "may cause death" warnings on a drug regardless. One of the drugs we tested, a guy who was in the trial was in a car accident (hit head on by a semi who swerved into the wrong lane) and died, and the drug was slapped with a "may cause death" warning because of it. The whole process is a little bonkers.

Isn't Oprah practically like a deity to half of Burgerland's population? Surely it would be no contest. Or is her popularity overstated?

ah here we more info:

Of the 320 participants, one guy was rendered infertile by the treatment – four years after finishing the injections he had not recovered a normal sperm count.

A total of eight men (2.5% of the study) were not back to “normal sperm counts” a year after they stopped the shots (page 4 of linked study).

Five eventually did recover. Two gave up on the follow-up checks before that happened, so we have no idea what happened to them.

She's still a household name, but she hasn't really had her deity status since she stopped hosting her daytime talk show 6 years ago.

No one forces women to take the pill, you can just use a condom, been doing it for years and no problem.
I exclusively bang shemales though.

and /pol says he's a bad guy

Be careful what you wish for. Herpes rates will fucking skyrocket when white women think they can burn coal with no risk

Yeah, I see a lot of those anti depressant drugs ads. I still can't believe one side effect is possible suicidal thoughts. Thought that was the reason to take in the first place to avoid those thoughts.