Is Maddox ever going to apologize to Dick?

Is Maddox ever going to apologize to Dick?

We he ever be our internet redpilled hero again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bEu--wqKjzo
youtu.be/tzl94WjeOmY
vimeo.com/173517328/2c27d4d3c2
vimeo.com/177267730/12f16179ee
vimeo.com/182480245/510c151a5f
vimeo.com/188899721/8f809b8a0a
vimeo.com/192498558/57783e87af
vimeo.com/197375102/af7c905863
vimeo.com/197766463/47e5ab5b63
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello Alt-right dummies,

Let me begin with this

youtu.be/bEu--wqKjzo

youtu.be/tzl94WjeOmY

Seeing as you all are easy to manipulate,
below is free viewing to Dax Herrera's/Dick Masterson's Bonus Episodes to his patreon. Seeing as he stole the love of my life I will allow you to view these without having to give that loser a dime.

Since Dax Herrera is no longer my friend or business partner I just wanted to inform you all that his 5 dollar per month patreon videos are simple to access once you get access to vimeo.

Knowing that you idiots here feed upon your own, I thought it would be just to allow him to be fucked by the people he thinks cares about him. Even if you report me to him, I can just deny it. Even if this forum page gets deleted many of you will have copied these links, save the videos, and just reupload them later. Even if one of you watches any of these videos I would have denied that loser at least 5 dollars. I have planted the seed.

You will thank me for these videos.

Bonus Eps 1-7
1- vimeo.com/173517328/2c27d4d3c2
2- vimeo.com/177267730/12f16179ee
3- vimeo.com/182480245/510c151a5f
4- vimeo.com/188899721/8f809b8a0a
5- vimeo.com/192498558/57783e87af
6- vimeo.com/197375102/af7c905863
7- vimeo.com/197766463/47e5ab5b63

cuck

Sage

Fuck this

are you dumb? he's never been red pilled. he's a hillary supporting man child who trolls his own mother and makes edge lord videos for teenagers. and he's a literal cuckold.

JUST

hey, if you're actually maddox, you and dick should do a new show together. there must be some format in which it could work. that sort of "odd couple" tension is great, and, just like nascar, people would listen just for the crashes.

>haha look at these drawings kids made I fucking hate x because it's dumb I'm the best

of course not. Sad to see how far he;s fallen, but then maddox did give rise to a generation of 'know-it-alls' who only express themselves with snark and sarcasm in hopes to emulate his former internet persona, so fuck him for that shit

dick's show is good and I like the goss but fugg enough already with half the show being maddox talk, i want to forget he exists

Sorry you tastes and skill can't compare to mine idiot. Maybe I should write a children's book that seems to be more to your tastes.
Sorry I don't deal with rape apologists

SAGE

This is a slide thread

SAGE

sage these threads you retards

How does dick even get 19k a fucking month to do his show?

I love Dick's show. but goddamn if those are legit backers and he is getting 228k a year he needs to start producing more fucking content man. A weekly podcast. He is getting paid like 4k an episode.

God damn dick. Make more content.

More dick riding.

Better guests. More guests.

More episodes a week would be nice

you're going to get asterios and some hot chick with zero personality as guests instead

the impressions guy was p laff but yeah 19th highest paid on all of patreon. cum town isnt even scoring high but chapo's shitlib house is number 1 at I think 45k/month

Peach wasn't that bad. A lot better than Asterios.

When he had his pee and poo rant I just want to turn it off.

He lives in LA I'm sure he can't more interesting people than fucking Asterios

Why do you think you will get anything by licking the assholes of leftists?

Also, do you like my full name and perhaps you would like to chant it aloud in a video posted on youtube?

Two options. Either you're
>pretending to be a man who was cuckolded on the internet in the place that reminded everyone that's an insult to a man, just for replies
or
>actually the insecure man behind the snarky internet persona himself and you're actually trying to get back at the man who cucked you, 5 dollars at a time because that's all your dignity is worth now

Either way your life is sad and I pity you for it. You can still live a good life though. You don't have to do this to yourself.

Last time Dick was on Sup Forums he tweeted his ID to prove it. Do it or gtfo troll.

It's a meme worldview that wasn't even good enough to be considered a legitimate one.

Maddox has always been a faggot. He was never red pilled.

He wrote *ONE* funny post about kids drawings and has been a waste of oxygen ever since. And he knows it.

This