National Park Service just released the official photo of Inauguration crowd

National Park Service just released the official photo of Inauguration crowd

How can Drumpf ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can see where the sun is and it's not even 10 yet.

Your country is so irrelevant I couldn't even find it on a map.

(((official photo))) which we purposely took at the wrong time and
OH we neglected to mention we didn't put enough security to check-in the thousands waiting outside
and
OH we forgot to photograph to the Washington Monument where there's thousands gathered around and
oops! we constructed this giant 2 story white tent that's never been there before so obviously no one is going to stand behind something that's blocking their view

Face it OP, your dirty jew tricks just don't work anymore.

Where's the timestamp baby?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice picture sweetie

Sage

I like how the only photos are when it was cloudy so no one can calculate the time by the angles of the shadows.

Derp, that (you) was meant for the OP lol

Who the hell would want to stand almost a mile away from the actual inauguration proceedings?

WHo cares how many people were at the inauguration, if they were a shifty president? (Obama)

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Wow...
Really makes you think...

>that flag

Hey faggots, I was there. This shit was pathetic. The streets were fucking empty. Trump is a fucking joke. You're idiots for thinking he's going to destroy the establishment.

this.

Can you imagine being so assblasted at the idea that Trump MIGHT attract a larger crowd than Obama that you actually take every subversive measure you can to block the crowd and minimize its size?

Like wow...so glad I'm a red blooded America and not one of these moronic Commies!

favorite picture ever

Can you imagine being so stupid that you think a billionaire who appointed more (((Goldman Sachs))) bankers than Obama is going to change anything in this country?

Like I said, I was there. The crowd was small because nobody likes this clown.

literally who gives a single fuck
dc is liberal ground zero

>security doesn't let full crowd in
>more streets and areas blocked off
>white covering on lawn to highlight our tricks
>giant white tent to block view further
>let's take the photos before the full crowd gathers
>let's crop the Washington Monument crowds out of the photo

"b-b-but Obama had the biggest crowds!!!! The biggest ever, I swear!!! Y-y-y-y-you just can't take that away from us! I won't allow it! I won't!!!"

So glad God didn't make me a sniveling kike.

I love when Rick Wilson posts.