JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT!

You sold out your country to elect Dumb Donald because she's a woman. It was ALWAYS about sexism, never BUT HER EMAILS!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-mike-pence-emails_us_58bde0cce4b033be1467d150?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000046

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNUebdDiJJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am white male trash. I am a rural and suburban retard. I am nothing. I am a trump voter.

>your country
Look at your flag, shariablue
or is this #NotYourCountry?

>huffingtonpost

I just did it to piss people off. Everyday since has a been like a magic sleigh ride of incoherent rage on the news.

it's true. She was literally perfect and the only reason anybody ever criticized her was because she's a woman

I want you to remember this comment when Sergei tells Dumb Donald to shut the fuck up while FSB agents plant suitcase nukes in major US cities, or else Russia will leak the piss tape.

This will happen if this maniac isn't removed from office like yesterday.

Bernie came around and supported her. Donald Dumbfuckers will never divide Democrats.

If bitches are so smart and amazing and better than men why is she shitting her diaper at home instead of in the white house right now?

WOMEN BTFO ETERNALLY

that doesn't make up for Bernie's misogyny throughout the campaign though.

Oh well.

OMFG, Soros!!! Cue far right pantshitters filling their diapers. Meanwhile, sane people shake their head.

I fucking LOVE globalism.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Yes playing the women card to board that supports le pen

Checked and /thread

>doesn't post archive
Huffpo coming here to get clicks now, eh? SAD.

It's absolutely true OP. If all the Democratic party does is run a reasonable, strong, black male candidate like a Sean King perhaps, or a Louis Farrakhan or Al Sharpton or even Jessie Jackson, you'll see we'll all cowtow to his inherent genetic superiority just like we did with Obama and go back to our cuck sheds and let them do whatever leftist things they want to do. I promise. Just run them and you'll win!

Just admit you lost, oh wait you already did.

Real talk: Corey Booker is the single greatest name in the English language that causes the average Republican to instantly lay a load in his dirty, piss stained, ball killing briefs..

Booker-Warren, Booker-Franken. Either way, you're totally fucked.

You'd better hope it's Pence-Kasich running in 2020 so you can lose gracefully. There will be no mercy for Dumb Donald. Nor will the American people support any after his approval craters to less than 20% of partisan (R)etards and impeachment is swirling like a wildfire.

The IC said it first: he will die in jail, the most disgraceful, hated fascist fuck to ever slime his way into the oval office.

No, I didn't want to see another eight years of Clintonomic's economic sinkhole effect and the looting of industries for plutocrats.

Put Sup Forums is rooting for Le Pen.

She won

uh no i dont think so. i support le pen in france. or i guess she's the equivalent of an uncle tom when it comes to women.

Who makes these threads?

No

The Clinton's has a whole were crooked and where deep into all sorts of fucky shit

Part of it was because she was a woman. There was a fervor to find dirt on her. Thing is there was plenty on her and she turned out to be very corrupt. Then it became about her being corrupt because her corruptness was more important to these people than her being a woman. It eclipsed it. But IMO Trump is also fucking awful. I hope he gets impeached and then we can say we avoided both Clinton and Trump.

NO
REFUNDS
SILLY
GOYIM

have you ever attempted suicide? most normal people would enjoy watching

>HER EMAILS!

You're right. It wasn't about her emails.

It was about all the other scandals she's faced over the years.

Like trying to send an innocent staffer to prison.

Like her husband's campaign being illegally financed by the Chinese.

Like her slush fund CF taking money from terrorist sponsors in return for weapons deals.

Like her making a mess of Libya and Syria as SoS.

I could go on... and on.. and on...

>53% of white women voted for Trump.
>Largest Black vote for a republican president in a decade.
>Muh sexism.

Also I just have to ask. Is this really how you people think? All of this "Vote for Hillary so we can have the 1st female president or your a muh soggy knees cis whyte mail!!!"

This woman is the most corrupt person to have ever run for office in our countries history and you think people didn't vote for her because she has a vagina?

Cory Booker, the guy who makes up "friends"? Lol bring it on, bitch.

I think it says a lot about American that a black man became president before a white woman

No OP, as far as women go, Clinton is terrible. If you hadn't raped her to death, your autistic 4 year old sister would be a smarter choice than Clinton. Hell, if you could vote for dead people under the age of 35 and the choices were narrowed down to Clinton and your raped-to-death autistic sister, I would vote your sister, but not for you because I don't vote for rapists.

>evidence tampering in hillarys case
this is it's own indictment. pence followed protocol. i won't pretend i'm not a little pissy that she thought because she was a woman she was above the rules.
youtube.com/watch?v=pNUebdDiJJ8

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-3.png
noob shills at work.
you must realize, your presence in such great numbers is a revelation in itself. it only serves to persuade us to remain steadfast in our support.

Yes. Let it flow through you.
The anger will pass. The confusion will pass.
And then you will join us.
Welcome home.

MODS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DELETE THIS UNINTELLIGENT BAITING GARBAGE PLEASE

SAGE

That's why everyone here is so supportive of Le Pen, right shillary? I still have the dox for your infiltrator mods btw.

Close. We elected him because we hate you and want to destroy your world.

>"real talk"
>cory brooker
I don't think you understand just how badly people in the mid-west hate him.

actually no. if she wasnt a drug smuggling,child rapist protecting,money laundering,rapist enabling,radical muslim apologizing,warmongering neocon,payforplay lesbian dike

>then i would of voted for her

>If she was about #MAGA then i would of voted for her

>YFW i actually thought she was highly intelligent,charming and presidential, unfortunately then she grew up.