Women are right. Men just need to lighten up and stop being so triggered

Women are right. Men just need to lighten up and stop being so triggered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/63N6Z_NDM-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not surprised a leaf posted this

saged

I don't ask women about or for anything. Whether they enjoy the sex i bestow upon them is anathema. Sex and relationship is centered around me as the provider and the male. I could not careless if she enjoys it

Fucking leaf

Slide threads are right. Bait threads just need to lighten up and stop being so triggered.

>tfw 8.25 in penis
feels bad man

>i hate homos
>98 dick breads

>Tfw almost 6.5

>leaf

>caring if women get pleasure from sex

this

>relationship is centered around me as the provider
In other words, you're single.

In other words; you're gonna get cucked a lot.

This is a bad thing? Or did you mean to call him a virgin?

This same leaf has been making these threads for a year now I think...

It's actually incredibly sad when you consider it.

>ideal weight for women

I have just recently come around to this line of thinking. I would rather sacrifice crazy sex for a family oriented girl with a missionary for procreation policy.

The best thing about these statistics is how wrong these are.

The average vagina is about 4.5-5 inches deep. I've bottomed out inside every woman I've fucked. Anything over 7" is a waste of cock.

Whoever made this picture can't even measure. The tip of the condom is to catch the sperm. the measurements on all of these are 1/2 inch off!

>If we were to exclude the bottom 6/8ths of the data, then the 6-7/8ths range is on the lower end of the data

Feminist intellectuals

]dicklets mad as hell in this thread, women need at LEAST 8 inches, it's why they're all fucking niggers now. I have a 8.65275 inch dick but its barely 5 inches in girth, more like 4.85275 inches in circumference and women said I was perfect if i had an inch more of girth. Face it dicklets, you were born to be cucks.

Nigger has it measured to 6 decimals

>tfw you only have an 8.5 inch dick and girls make fun of you for your micropenis

t. ahmed

Stop dating black girls

5 decimals, learn to count nig.

girth is more important. a 7 inch pencil dick is way worse than a 4 in chode

Sage

fookin hell, u dont light those cannons from the back, u light them from the top

>it's okay for women to have standards of men
>but men need to accept women for who they are, no matter what they look like

Yeah, okay.

>tfw 6x6
>still a virgin
Feels bad man

dat moment when you actually have a dick bigger than 9 inches and can barely fuck anyone because it's too big.
>kys fucking leaf

Fun fact for virgins, all condoms are the same length, they only get wider

now get this degeneracy off of Sup Forums

Look at these desperate fuckbois

I really couldnt tell you the secret to how to make very girl cum, but in my experience the more selfish and aggressive you act in bed, the more women for the most part seem to enjoy it.

they want to be taken as an object of your lust, so do that.

>t. Degenerate as fuck when I was in my 20's

>Bestow upon them

Either you are chad tier or you pull pussy three levels below you.

You can get a family oriented girl to do almost anything just as you can teach a border collie to do almost anything.

weak bait, but ill bite.

it's a well known fact that women cannot perceive size in terms of relating it to real measurements. it's why they can't park their cars and always overestimate penis size.

I think this graphic is supposed to support this (to the benefit of men everywhere) by associating the size of the dicks on the screen with the numbers and descriptions, though the ones in the image are in fact much smaller.

>ideal penis size for women
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO FUCKING SAY IT
There
is
no
such
fucking
thing
as
a
FEMININE
PENIS.
Jesus fucking CHRIST.

Some guy actually took the time to type all that up

source please???

>mfw the inherent assumption that all cunts are created equal...

youtu.be/63N6Z_NDM-E

I find it hilarious that such a low-life resorts to picking on people on a Chilean glass blowing forum. How low can you go?

T. Man with 8.5 in penis

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

you guys understand that OP's pic is a joke right? most women's pussies only go in for about 7 inches if that. the only ones who have pussies deeper than that are 6 foot tall freaks

source: my gf is 5 ft 3 and i make her cum literally 10+ times every time we fuck, no joke at all

These images are almost always made by men to troll others online.

Not that it matters since according to this I'm in the perfect range.

Leykis 101???

>make her cum 10+ times every time we fuck

Kek

Good god this is weak

shes a rare case friendo. she doesn't masturbate and has never used a vibrator. she cums from having her nipples sucked and getting choked out too. i'm not some kind of fuck god she just gets off super easy
my point is I'm 5.5 but really thic and its no problemo

I feel like most men, like you, lie on comments about they're size, which is more than pathetic considering it's anonymous text.

That said, this does concern me, since I'm bigger than the supposed ideal size.

It's not a joke, I'm sorry you have to think that

This.

/thread

This is a supreme answer.

take a ruler and measure 8 inches on a real womans abdomen, its goes up to the fucking kidneys you scoon

>tat
>fake blonde hair
>pug
>social media whore

DROPPED. Don't fall for these cunts. They are just riding the wave to attract an acceptable male.

the thing is they dont
they literally dont feel pleasure from penetration itself

you used anathema wrong

5 inch master race reporting in.

White boys can't compete

I just do what people did before 2004 and only have sex with women under 135 lbs. That was consider pushing obese back then. Of course an elephant will need a 13" dick to feel anything. Just be sure to give her a banana as a treat when you are done.

Lmao I'm p sure my grandma had this painting

brothers

i pity these shill posters thinking they can win

the reason a woman needs a larger penis is because a simple fact

the vagina is a muscle and over time atrophies without strengthening

then you get what is called vaginal prolapse

the solution to prevent this was figured out in asia many generations ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls

you should not feel ashamed of your penis size and if you are unhappy in your sex life those can help tremendously

It's so inaccurate

as a guy with roughly around 6'8" - 7" penis, this is enough to satisfy a women, I have personally met women who won't let me go balls deep because it hurts them

>tumblr filename pic
oh what a surprise.. fucking dykes

Fine, but that means you can't tell me to be attracted to fat bitches

pics or didnt happen

I just want a nine inch because O figure it would be more satisfying to slap it on my stuff.
I barely ever get layed so i dont really car if thats too big.

>guaranteed replies every time

Scientists must study the phenomena of mens unstoppable urge to brag about their dick size to anonymous male strangers on the internet they will never meet.