>Is x white?

will op be banned?

Is that the small angry yelling man?

wtf is that misbegotten creature

>tfw not an artist
>tfw never met Frank Sinatra

>not white

nigger i look like a fucking Macedonian general in Alexander's army

You have to wonder what went so wrong in his music career, for him to end up so fucking bitter and angry.

He never "made it" and has a massive chip on his shoulder.

I WALKED BOB DYLAN ON STAGE IN 62 WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

>NO
>TALENT

>Hitler wanted to exterminate this

Doesn't hollywood wants you think that they are European?

Look at this Aryan

You're handsome as hell, bro.

Look like my 45 yo dad

Balding is death

who would win the jew or the roach

both when they team up

YOUR FLAT

Probably had all the connections but nothing to make him stand apart despite the leg up from said connections

>he's a heeb Hollywood/entertainment is lousy with them

>my x is filled with jews
No you are just shit
asking some farm boy mangicake to act is like hitting your head against a desk

But my x IS filled with Jews user

we're not all bad god damn it

Digits confirm some Jews are ok

>like Jesus
>and Paul he was also pretty cool

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
I PLAYED FOR DYLAN!

Kek obviously likes Slannesh

Yah I guess so

Damn Kek is kinky

only Christians can ever be white

who converts, has forfeited his whiteness

>not white

>not white

ginger is me, girl is my sister, both (((98%)))

Fuck off, pip.

>I SAW THE GRATEFUL DEAD IN 1963

>drinking Vermouth
>not only drinking pure Meshuval wine
disgusting Reform pleb

>tfw no kekromancer GF

The guy on the right is Doug Levison he is the stereotypical Jew lmao youtu.be/ha7smLPz2GY

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Soon user

Your loyalty will be rewarded

can we stop posting these threads?

Trumpet guy. He walked Bob Dylan to stage or something.

you actually do look Roman

The only people claiming Jews are white are Jews when they feel threatened. In private they identify as a Jew- gods chosen people.

not like it makes any difference anyways cause the whole chosen thing is to illuminate the world, not to secure our secret little place in heaven or something.

True, they ain't making jews like jesus anymore.

youtu.be/mD2J23F7vQ4

nope

this is now a Jew pride thread. You guys looking forward to Purim?

If she's your "sister" your whore mother cheated.

You're any kind of autist?

Thanks friend.
Shadilay.

>Yeah you suck! How dare you ruin it for everybody else! Get out! No! No, you go! I'm not going anywhere shithead, get the fuck out of my neighborhood! GET OUT! You're no artist, you suck! You're a mediocre piece of shit! You can't even play. You suck. I've been playing 41 years. You suck. I'm a left handed guitarist. You suck! NO! No! NO! You go! Get the fuck out. GET THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT! FUCK YOU. FUCKING ASSHOLE. GET OUT. Where are you from? Where are you from? GO TO A STUDIO AND REHEARSE. Maybe someday you'll learn! You SUCK. You're a no talent piece of shit! You impose your lack of talent on the neighborhood. GET OUT. HOW DARE YOU COME DOWN HERE AND DO THIS. I'M HERE FOURTEEN YEARS, I'VE LIVED IN THIS TOWN MY WHOLE LIFE. You're a disgrace! How dare you! I'm, uh, 3 blocks down. Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important places in all of North America. Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? You miserable, presumptuous no-talent. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence. It serves as the foundation of creativity. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent. You don't have the respect for yourself or other people or what it is to respect yourself in music or any other form of creativity. And I'm an NYU Film School graduate, SUCKAH. And the School of Visual Arts and the Academy of Art University San Francisco. You SUCK. You're a no-talent. If you really had talent, go practice and then get yourself a gig! Instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here. You DISGRACE. You are everything that's gone wrong in this world. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of SHIT. And I've earned my right to say it. OKAY? I had 200,000 people with me in 1975. I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew The Grateful Dead from 1966! Who the fuck are you?

Jews are white when they need to be and Jews other times.

It's not that some of you can't pass as white. It's that you're white when it's convenient and a Jewish victim when it isn't. You know... typical kike.

No problem user

May I steal your meme?

Are you sure you're not Italian?

Save it, it's all yours my friend.

>nobody posting the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

That's only because you people are shape shifters

you would do it too if you could, don't lie

Maybe if Sup Forums could decide for themselves what we are first, then we'd take the same position.
>hurr durr khazar converts
>khazars basically slavs
>are slavs white??????
>hurr durr they're semitic peoples
>just look at their noses
>but ignore greek and italian noses
>quickly post the infographic that supports a stereotype
a mess.

They're such vile little desert vermin

>1963

Don't post pictures of yourself, you dumb leaf. get out of here!

yea...she got the looks, but she's retarded
At least I go to an ivy desu

>on the right
That's not a Jew that's a goblin

You look like an old arab man whose bleached his skin. Huge nose too, non-white.

WHITE OR NOT?

he was trained classically and contemporaneously

There you go. The kike immediately delves into subversive tactics. A true oven dodger. Keep reinforcing all those stereotypes.

>How was copper wire invented?

Two Jews fighting over a penny.

yeah 100% unwhite Sup Forumsro
just like Hadrian here

no copper wire was between a scotsman and a jew, at least learn your racial jokes.

I'm proudly white, thanks. Jews are the lowest life form on Earth.

You're a filthy little kike, so stop comparing yourself to Greeks and Romans-- who by the way despised your inferior despicable race. Any jew who passes for white has benefited from their ancestors breeding with white European Christians. Jews are not white.

>Jews are the lowest life form on Earth
Literally only comes out of the mouth of autists who blame all their shortcomings on the mythical Jewish menace.

isn't addressing an argument by saying that the argument is inherently moot, not as a result of jewish tricks but because it is too complicated and not discussed enough to come to a conclusion a valid response?
You know what ISN'T a valid response? Ad hominem. Calling my response a subversive tactic is a red herring and calling me a kike for doing so is bona fide ad hominem.
Read the sticky

Black

Khazar theory is wrong, genetic research disproves it

look Eastern European at least eh?

70% of Sup Forums believes otherwise...

South Italians are basically Ashkenazi, their clusters intersect, same to a part of Greeks (see Greek #2 group).

I conceded in my first post that some of you can pass as white. I never said you were. You immediately began ranting about random unrelated issues like slavs b/c you're a subversive kike trying to steer the discussion away from the fact you belong in an oven.

look at the top of his head!

Do I look south italian to you?

>I look like a general
no, you look like a kike

> Any jew who passes for white has benefited from their ancestors breeding with white European Christians. Jews are not white.

You may look white but your brain definitely is not.

Why are Jewesses top tier????

You look like Q's autistic cousin

You just said the same thing again. Your first comment was addressing the jumping back and forth between white and not whites which is a common criticism on Sup Forums. My response was to address the reason behind it, or rather, the lack there of.
The greentext wasn't mocking you, it was mocking Sup Forums "discussion" on the topic and how moot it is.
Basically it's me defending the accusation (i'm assuming it was one), but showing that maybe it's not the choice of Jews to jump back and forth between white and non white, but the result of the lack of agreement by the world around us.

>look white
>has superior brain
I'll take it

Reminder that If you identify as a jew, the biggest threat of the white race, you aren't welcome here

hi Achkmed

You look like ahmed pal.

This next bit is going to blow you're mind...

>I'm Jewish also

>(((Herrnstein))) & (((Murray)))

kek underrated

I'll refer you all back to my get now fuck out of my thread

not an argument

No, you look semitic. Nice try Chaim.

Whats acting? You show up. you say some stuff and you leave.

yup. i've made up my mind.
the jew shitposters are here to keep goyim in their bubble, and prevent those pesky jews who hate homosexuality & traitors from having a voice.

turns out the most marginalized group in the world are religious jews. debts are forgiven every 7 years, more than satisfied with a neighborhood where they can host a religious feast for their families, and forced to think their leaders want to promote everything their religion despises in the world.

If kek can't expose fake jews
Kek isn't real

I jump back and forth in my views of the argument we're discussing anyway. Tonight I happen to feel this way so yea.
>I'm Jewish also
I wouldn't doubt it, a good 15% of Sup Forums is Jewish

I honestly feel for the guy who triggered this meltdown

He just wanted to fuck around with his instrument in public and this guy took out years of suppressed impotent rage all over him

>Jews don't skew shit so they look favorable

You need to be gassed.

Untrue, but good projecting.