How does Sup Forums feel about this stunt?

Pic related is a sponsored cuckbook post in Vancouver

how nice of it to do such an inspirational protest in a safe, secure, well guarded, homogenous environment.

Go sleep on the park bench and see what happens bitch

Does that mean it's okay for me to rape her?

Makes sense. Dead people can't say no or yes.

It's a pointless argument

We all know a drunk girl can't consent, especially not one passed out.

This is all driven by desire to do away with any sense of responsibility, because the real solution is that she shouldn't be passed out, nor should she be drinking.

Going further, this girl actually DOES want to be fucked like an animal. Feminism is a shit test for men

Men who take advantage of drunk passed out girls are scumbags.

Women who let themselves black out drunk at a party without friends to look over them are stupid and should realize the world is a bad place with scumbags.

Trannies really need to stop getting black out drunk every fucking where they go.

>you said yes the moment you got too drunk to function and passed out on the couch with your stanky loose pussy in the air....

How about you have some personal responsibility.

That's like a 50 year old spic broad...I'd call ICE.

>be womyn
>drink 6 bears
>die of alcohol poisoning
>not before getting raped by some college Chad
>Sup Forums makes threads about rape in Sweden like they care

okay, snowflakes

I have a Brazilian friend who says the retards in that country will gladly spend $5 US to buy an empty red Solo cup. They think they're amazing after seeing them in so many party scenes from American teen movies. Same goes for #2 pencils.

women who get drunk at parties and black out are also scumbags

Women should be punished for their whoredom just as men should be punished for theirs.

Bad representation of where the real discussion is necessary. There is a grey area where it is unclear how valid peoples actions are at certain levels of drunkenness, but straight up passed out is not something anyone could argue for.

>dont get so fucking wasted around people you cant trust

>implying people that get drunk do not deserve rights

I'm sure you are a native German, Ahmed.

People who get shit drunk and get in their car without knowing what they're doing are still responsible for whatever they do behind the wheel

the point is we expect you to plan well before willingly getting hammered

but yeah again, women, responsibility, these things don't seem to mix well

...So...It's a maybe, then?

Soooooooooo

Don't be a fucking idiot at parties unless you want to do stupid shit? That is the most basic of things. If you don't want to get fucked by another equally as drunk guy do it with friends at home.

Alright I understand that but dudes shouldn't be fucking a lifeless thing on the couch because they can't control themselves. I've fucked drunk bitches of course but never a passed out bitch. That is rape in my opinion. What isn't rape is when a girl consents and enjoys it, but because she was drunk she regrets it and calls it rape.

Women never discuss the reality that if both partners are moderately intoxicated, who is to blame? Drunkenness is a spectrum and it is very hard to gauge appropriateness, especially if you yourself are drunk. Obviously as

have said it is morally and legally wrong to take advantage of someone who is fully passed out but for someone awake but intoxicated the line is blurry.

saw those 'women' marching around Ryerson earlier today. was too busy to even bother bothering them

>doesn't take care of herself
>I'm gonna get fucked up and trust total strangers
>gets raped
>REE PATRIARCHY

99% of guys wont, you need to be passed out drunk surrounded by people that either support that sort of behavior or let it slide.

Im not letting the guy off the hook but this is a campaign as if men are too dumb to understand that she cant give consent.

The guys fucking passed out chicks DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR CONSENT

so you need to be smart enough to not be around those types of guys.

She could take responsibility for her actions...

>Raping passed out girls

God people are dumb, just steal their money and credit cards, don't be an idiot

Fucking this, I did this at college frat parties and I never had money issues while I was there.

I am pretty sure men understand that unconscious people can't consent, which is why most dudes don't get wasted and pass out in the bathroom of a gay bar or some shit.

>6 bears

jesus christ

>drinking so much you pass out around strangers

You deserve everything you get

/thread

someone should squeeze her tit and run off

Resisting only makes my penis harder

>getting so drunk around someone who might rape you that you lose consciousness

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO NOT ACT LIKE A DEGENERATE AND NOT GET BLACK OUT FUCKING DRUNK?

I've never gotten that drunk before but even if I did, the people who I chose to spend my time with would make sure I got home and in bed safe and sound because they care about me.

What's with women skipping past the 'not drinking around "friends" or strangers who might rape you' rule and instead pushing this movement of asking people to not rape them while they are unconscious?

Why the fuck are they drinking th meekves unconsious in the first place and why the fuck are they even spending time around people that might sexually assault them if they got the chance?

Like holy shit it's as if you weren't sure if you're friend or date wouldn't murder you and you decide to be with them alone and then drink yourself unconscious or do that at a party with people you weren't sure wouldn't fucking kill you.

At some point these women need to realize their actions and decisions have consequences.

Woman gets drunk and...
>Drives her car, gets in an accident, is responsible for her actions
>Gets lost in the woods, requires emergency services mobilization, is responsible for her actions
>Shakes or beats her baby, causing lasting damage, is responsible for her actions
>Gets in a fight with another drunk woman and pokes out an eye, is responsible for her actions
>Has sex. IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR HER ACTIONS.

Man gets drunk and...
>Woman has sex with him. He remembers none of it.
>She gets pregnant, has baby, proves he's father with DNA test
>He must now pay forever, he is responsible for her actions.

Can I say no first?

the only good thing we have is the weather and it's just been absolute shit nuke this place. San Diego by 2080

>HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO NOT ACT LIKE A DEGENERATE AND NOT GET BLACK OUT FUCKING DRUNK?

It's difficult. I never actually blacked out, but I would drink until I couldn't stand when I was a teenager. Now that I'm in my 20s I hardly drink. This ad is probably targeted at young, stupid boys and young, stupid girls.

Being a blackout drunk by age 18 really isn't an issue, evidently.

Women want rape. Feminism is a shit test.

>He never got blackout drunk when he was 18

>Drink 6 bears
Pretty sure everyone but Pekka would die from alcohol poisoning if they tried to outdrink six Russians.

>I'll make a sign about campus rape.

look

this is the only true answer, people who fuck completly passed out woman where they didn't give some kind of consent before hand are degenrate as fuck

So can I like run up to it and flying kick the couch?

yea well if you can't say yes you can't say no either bitch

>getsum/dealwithit/protip:youcan't

Woman too drunk to be responsible..

Man more drunk is %100 responsible???

Calling bullshit. Bitch should have to prove the guy is sober

I only remember one thing from all of the first aid classes I've taken over the years.

When performing first aid on an injured or sick person, you're supposed to ask for consent first just to avoid liability if something goes wrong.

In situations where the patient, it's considered "implied consent".

Why is it always women? Why can't we have some of these with men in them?

It's Vancouver so probably nothing would happen because the area is fairly safe.

I have a hard time disagreeing with somebody who is saying you shouldn't fuck girls that are passed out drunk.

I am amazed at the lengths people will go to for attention over issues that really aren't that controversial in demonstrations that won't win over anybody that doesn't already agree with you.

>If I can't say no. I can't say yes.
Learn how to use a comma, dipshit

Men can never say no to being a father.

??? Driving and drinking can get other people killed, getting passed out drunk alone isn't harming anything but your liver. Why do they deserve to be raped because of that?

Seriously, you guys are fags.

lol what is this from?

>arrested for public intoxication

>Driving and drinking can get other people killed, getting passed out drunk alone in the middle of the road isn't harming anything but your life. Why do they deserve to be hit by a car because of that?

Pretty sure public intoxication is illegal retard man

I don't know if anyone ever who thinks having sex with a passed out person is anything but rape.

But I know plenty of people who get wasted and do dumb stuff like drive cats and have sex they later regret.

If you are conscious enough to operate a vehicle or convince someone you've consented then you're responsible for your actions

abortions when the fetus is that big is illegal LUL

Some girl recently died because she got drunk / high and decided to sleep it off in a snow bank outside in Canadian winter.

The point I'm trying to make here is that you are the one who should be keeping you safe. Not society, not your friends, not the world as a whole. You. You watch out for you. If you stop watching out for you, you can't expect others to do so, and you should live with the consequences.

If I fucking pass out drunk with my anus up in the air in the middle of a gay orgy, who's fault is it if I wake with with a butthole five sizes bigger and then different kinds of AIDS? It's mine, and mine alone.

No, it's the person who raped you. Normal people, a good 80% of the population, will not rape unless goaded by others into doing it.

This is like saying "officer I was too drunk to consent to drive". You're responsible for your actions period.

>No, it's the person who raped you.

See, this kind of thinking destroys society. When you refuse to accept that actions have consequences, you start blaming society for every mistake any individual makes, and when you blame society for this, you need it to make amends. But society isn't some nebulous god. It's made up of all the other people who DIDN'T fuck up and have no business paying for this persons fuck-up.

Essentially, you're a fucking commie and you deserve a helicopter ride with General P.

The action already HAD a consequence idiot, you were raped. Now the person doing the raping needs to be put in jail.

She's right but this can very easily be used to ruin some innocent dudes life because she later has regrets

Possibly American History X

>Boots are still on.

That's a sharpie.

She gave her consent when she decided to willingly pass out in a public space where there are drunk guys looking for something to fuck.

don't worry, that was the only good bit of the entire movie

Lol are you serious?

I Googled "Ben Foster beating people up at a party" and apparently it's Alpha Dog.

can someone with the necessary skills photoshop Quagmire onto this chic in the pic

Someone should give a very stinky homeless person 50 bucks and tell him, free bed..lol

So if I'm drunk and the girl is sober I can sue her for raping me if we have sex? My ex didn't drink much and would always fuck me when I was hammered, am I a victim?

Someone should've poured a cup of water over her top

dont be a pussy, you faggot

I would rape her.

So it's a hard "Maybe"?

THIS

Don't be a nigger.

meh, most drunk girls want to fuck. Fuck then pass out and regret it the next day hearing they were trying to fuck a lot of guys and got rejected by most. Then claim rape to look like a good girl and clear their conscious

stop being naive retard you stupid cunt. you are like a little kid who doesnt understand how the world works. go with pockets full of money into some nigger neighbourhood you retarded cunt. ofc they should not rob you, ofc we should not blame victim but its inevitable that you will get robbed and stabbed on top of that. you are like liberals who thinks that world is rainbows where nothing bad can happen to you. you need to be responsible, and its not even hard to be responsible in 21 century since our countries are super safe compared to past. so fuck off.

I can jerk off over her though, right? Not like I'll Shinjj all over her but if she doesn't know, it won't hurt her.

Is she a trash recepticle?

>In situations where the patient, it's considered "implied consent".
Where the patient what?

>most drunk girls want to fuck

True, but blacking out and waking up, a person is going to draw the worst conclusion. Did they get talked into it, did they pass out and get fucked, etc etc.

However, this is a case where if you don't trust the person next to you if you pass out, then you need to plan better.

I drink at home, I hurt no one if/when I pass out. If I'm with friends, same thing applies, I trust them not to fuck me.

Right? I think the issue they want to draw equivalence with is consent under the influence of alcohol, which is nowhere near close to raping someone who is asleep anyway.

Are you saying that a woman who gets raped is to blame for being raped while passed out drunk? I can smell the /r9k/ on you.

When you drink against the grain of the liquor, you lose.

Worst I've been was a couple weeks ago. Got black out drunk and woke up in an unfinished parking garage behind the bars

Who wants to fuck a passed own slut anyway? It's like humping a doll but with a chance it might throw up or piss itself.
And what if both men and women are drunk?

Guys, ya gotta learn how to protect yourself better. Call a crisis line as soon as you wake up and document how you were to drunk to give her consent.

If the sexual predator that raped you starts harassing you or making shit up about how you were not "that" drunk then get help and protection from her.

Don't wait, get help now.

I'd love to just walk passed and fart near her head.

She has a point there