Is this really necessary at all? Jesus fucking christ Melbourne

Is this really necessary at all? Jesus fucking christ Melbourne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1EIUP8tvbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Melbourne is a lost cause.

This is cancer

No demisexual, gender nonbinary option? Typical transphobic Aussies.

What the fuck? How can you get any more gender neutral than A FUCKING STICK PERSON?

I never thought that the person on the crossealk had a gender.

Because the stick person doesn't have long hair or wear a dress! So it must be a man

BTW reinforcing gender stereotypes is bad

>tax payers money will go towards this

IT HAS TO BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY, I'M NOT PAYING FOR THAT SHIT

Are they assuming the stick person gender?

>a group wasted time doing this
>a news outlet wasted time reporting this
>a council will waste time debating this
>workers will waste time installing these
>we will never escape this planet

Contradictions are irrelevant for the post-modernists because their true cause is just over throwing the ebil western patriarchy.

>Marine Letts
>Rome, Italy 1958

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO

so its true... Melbourne is as disgusting of a place as san fran.

>gender equal
>implying a woman has to wear a dress
fucking ree

>we will never escape this planet
We'll see about that!

Fuck this. When did females ever cross the road? Should be in the kitchen, r-right guys???!

Are they not stick figures over there? You can't get more gender fucking neutral than that.

mfw it literally just looks like a really buff WW2 male soldier wearing whatever their battle robes were called

how is that meant to represent a woman? lmao

Literal harmonized cancer, fed through vibrational frequencies, sent out from the mouths of petrified faggots, straight to your computer, right into your brain
I haven't felt so much I don't know what this feeling is that I want to kill myself.

... fuck me, that's all I see now! Thanks user!

Looks like Dick Tracy or some shit.

dude nice

same

pic related

Your experiencing life.

what you do next will be interesting, unless you break. that happens to most :P

How much did it cost?

>woman wearing a dress

Good job you patriarchy. Epic fail

Here is another one. I think they changed some to look like some famous female characters but others are just regular female outlines.

That woman looks kind of uppity.

Someone got a lot of money for those lights.

Taxation is theft. Such flagrant wastes of goddamn tax money just proves it.

This is what I'm talking about boys

But it is haram for women to cross streets!

>Australian tax dollars go into gay pride military parades, gender equal crossing lights.

>Meanwhile the emu are winning and you cannot even full escape on the internet since 3rd world Latin America has better internet then you fags

It is Allah's will

There's a special place that Lucifieboy has in store for these great minded people that would spend our time and money on creating "equal" (lol?) crosswalk signs. Oh wait they already are there

Wtf I love Melbourne now.

indeed there is user, pick your side. choose wisely...

>Only two genders
Sue the hell out of them

When will black people be represented in traffic lights?

I wish I was the corrupt p.o.s in Melbourne with the connect to install these lights at $50ph, then I would have a job.
Or better yet the corrupt p.o.s writing the nonsense plan to install them & goldbricking at $80ph.
Melbourne has a world class economy.

I'm embarrassed to live in this city, please Trump nuke us

ONLY

TWO

GENDERS

remenber theres 3 lights but in pratice there are two.
is thistheir end game?

What. The. Fuck.

That's no woman, that's a pimp

P O Z Z B O U R N E

Looks like Napoleon to me

>tfw the red hand is still masculine
>ref it's still a male telling women when they can and can't cross

All pedestrian crossing lights should be replaced with Dick Tracy. I don't know why it took until the current year for it to happen.

Why can't we just have red and green lights as with cars?

Or maybe just people who don't need lights to understand how to not play in traffic? Jesus Christ I remember when I was growing up Europeans thought the US has too many safety rules and regulations and signs and thought we were retarded.

We need a purge.
Why does it have a dress if it's gender-equal?
I ain't wearing no dress, but xx's can wear pants.

um why is there no attack helicopter option? Are they, dare I say genderist?

or have the letter P for pedestrian but we all know it has nothing to do with gender it's just pure bs to justify their existence

Some women wear pants. Some men wear kilts. Unless the walking sign has a third leg, it is not gendered and nothing needs to change.

give me a quick rundown on melbourne

Jacko... Get the Lee Enfield

But that might stand for Pussy or the Patriarchy.

Wow, so are they assigning gender to the figure that's already on the traffic lights?

That's pretty intolerant. How do they know what they identify as?

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T CAVE IN TO LEFTIST DEMANDS EVEN TO A FUCKING TENTH.

They will keep pushing and pushing for more. There is no satiating them and by caving in you're only paving the way for more degeneracy. When are people gonna learn to say NO, enough is enough, you degenerates?

>someone has a job where they spend their time trying to improve the city that they live in
>they get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for this job
>this is the best they can come up with
>the proposition of this idea was agreed upon
>the majority of people thought this was a good enough idea to go public with this

Can we finally declare that leftism is some sort of mental deficiency
How does a rational person come to the decision that this is something that's needed
I DON'T GET IT

Time to move back to Queensland, where I can buy a massive house for the price of a starter home

just moved back after 4 years in melbourne city, comfy as fuck mate

Looks like a Muslim

>THE STICK PERSON RESEMEBLES A MAN
>>How do you know it's a man?
>BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT WEARING A SKIRT OR WITH LONG HAIR
>>Now you're engaging in traditionalist gender stereotypes

The stock figure is offensive to me! We need to have an obese man waddling icon!!

looks like a pirate rather than sexually androgenous person

Looks like some chick in a really short dress who needs to pee
It doesn't say "you can walk now"

So lads in melbourne, are we gunna start drawing massive dongs hanging from under the dresses of these stick womans?

If they take this shit to brisbane. Guarantee that I'll just sticker it with a crescent moon and star or something Islamic.

What the fuck happened to Australia? Maybe it's because I'm in QLD and a bit of a shut in, but I feel like I traveled through time and suddenly SJW run the country. Australia was the most if not one of the most non-PC countries out there, we talk shit about everything and anything and now you got weirdos crying about "hate speech"

>all women wear skirts

sexist

its the fucken US fault. We're always 2-4 years behind them when it comes to stupid social quirks like this

Of course you will.
Now stop crying and take in more refugees.

Inner Melbourne is a fucking joke.

I don't know, I feel more like Soros paid groups popped up overnight.

both of these. That and all these lefty garbage shows like the project.

Hahah, good one Germany.
You got that covered.

Thanks for playing.

>doesnt assume gender
You have to back.

I stopped watching TV around 10 years ago, so I don't even know what our television is like. I see other people watching sometimes and I do check for things like is Neighbours still white or any black male and white female ads and as far as I know we don't have any of that shit.

Found you, bitch! After all these years, my search is finally over!
youtube.com/watch?v=s1EIUP8tvbE

Why not specie-equal traffic light icons? This is discriminatory against trans-species individuals.

Mmmmh...

Here's the basic gestalt:

> Hipster capital of Australia
> Greens voter capital of Australia
> Lefty capital of Australia
> SJW and numale capital of Australia

Basically the smug self-entitlement capital of Australia.

I've never seen another place where being chubby, pale, blue-haired, and wearing cats-eye SJW glasses was the most common appearance for women.

Funny, a few years ago i had an asian friend named jim who told me when we were 13 which was around 2007 that TV will soon become outdated and everyone will just watch everything on the internet. Everybody laughed at him for making such a claim but it really turned out true. Who the fuck watches TV when they can just watch the show immediately on their computer/laptop.

>I stopped watching TV around 10 years ago, so I don't even know what our television is like.
Pretty much.

Keked, also ponder these doubles lads

Looks like Professor Gadget t b h

In Australia, you say?

Here's the perfect gender neutral models. I have a feeling this is what the leftists are striving for.

Good to know useless faggot shithole lelbourne is focusing on the important issues. The city is overrun with 2nd generation muzzie teens plotting attacks, the apex gang are taking over and Flinders st now home to a tent city of hundreds of homeless cunts. But none of that matters when we have buttblasted women triggered by traffic signals that don't represent them.

Someone shoot me in the head instantly. Please put me out of my misery. I can't ... I don't.... I just have no words.

Implying that feminists think women must wear long skirts.

I think this is a trojan horse for having muslim traffic light icons. That's an imam not a woman.

The red person represents black people. It signals when you are supposed to walk.

I'm sick of living in this fucked up city, i also work in federation square which is right next to flinders station where these lights will be installed/already installed.

Fucking dumb cunts, wasting my tax money on this ludicrous bullshit.

Maybe it's time to get high and attack the city with your car

Don't women all wear pants now anyways? Is this a sign for cross-dressing trannies? They're pretty much the only people I see wearing dresses.

I remember getting pissed drunk that night and accidentally crossing a police line. Kek they weren't very happy

Or maybe