Why did this thread get 404'd?

Why did this thread get 404'd?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115483499/#q115489380

all the goodshit been getting deleted cuz its fuckin happening

>jail for shitposting

Have we been able to find any new connections? We really need to someone who can figure out the "hash" or whatever that is.

> CP sprinkled throughout Sup Forums ends up on peoples computers
> People get swept up in pizzagate mass arrest?

This was the only viable scenario I could see unless some really evil leftist authoritarian shit happens and we get some global web hate speech laws or some shit which doesn't seem likely.

Bump

Who will still go here after March 15th?

What happens March 15?

So fbi user confirmed larper or this a diffrent guy?

Guy from pic being called "japanon" says he is FBI user but it doesnt seem to be the same style. Can anyone verify that "hash" ? What is an H2FSK? I couldnt find anything about that so could be fake but the qcode was real for sure thats been verified.

Checked btw.

>I recommend never returning to this website after March 15th if you don't want to wind up in jail next year

Wasn't sure what to make of that thread.

Nothing. Nothing happens March 15th, just like nothing happened November 5th or March 6th. This entire site is teenagers LARPing

Beware the Ides of March. 15th of March, the day which Julius Caesar was assassinated.

Another user must have reached out to reddit this morning after original thread to find out info on the h2fsk deal and noted some interesting things.

>My first thought was that it might have to do with some kind of communications system >using frequency shift keying:
>Frequency-shift keying (FSK) is a frequency modulation scheme in which digital >information is transmitted through discrete frequency changes of a carrier signal.[1] The >technology is used for communication systems such as amateur radio, caller ID and >emergency broadcasts. The simplest FSK is binary FSK (BFSK). BFSK uses a pair of >discrete frequencies to transmit binary (0s and 1s) information.[2] With this scheme, the >"1" is called the mark frequency and the "0" is called the space frequency. The time >domain of an FSK modulated carrier is illustrated in the figures to the right.
>And then there's this:
>Physical-layer Network Coding using FSK Modulation under Frequency Offset
>Abstract—Physical-layer network coding is a protocol capable of increasing throughput >over conventional relaying in the two- way relay channel, but is sensitive to phase and >frequency offsets among transmitted signals. Modulation techniques which require no >phase synchronization such as noncoherent FSK can compensate for phase offset, >however, the relay receiver must still compensate for frequency offset. In this work, a >soft- output noncoherent detector for the relay is derived, under the assumption that the >source oscillators generating FSK tones lack frequency synchronization. The derived >detector is shown through simulation to improve error rate performance over a >conventional detector which does not model offset, for offset values on the order of a >few hundredths of a fraction of FSK tone spacing.

Oh shit nigga

Spread this info so if this shit happens people notice.

Me. Fuck 'em.

Is this capable of transmitting information without the recipient noticing?

I couldn't care less about what a larper says,though auroville is creepy.

No idea way beyond my expertise. Need some turbo autist in here stat. They are probably getting sucked into shill threads.

Im doing random searches for people and such tied to child abuse, trafficking etc with auroville and also doing the same with NGOs to see what else may be involved. We already uncovered that the Clinton Foundation is working with them on some new type of rocket stove or some shit.