Muh shill

>muh shill
can nu/pol/ redders stop doing this?
Sup Forums used to be a place for free speech not name calling

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while.

Please, sleep. Do not be alarmed. The loud noises are just thunder claps.

cuck

leftists invented political correctness, so why should leftists be welcome in a place called "politically incorrect"?

>[MEME]SB_Pepe_The_Frog (424).png

just fucking stop trying imbecile

kill yourself

>Sup Forums used to be a place for free speech not name calling

Well then it's clear who's new around here.

becuase the left wing is now "politicaly incorrect"
you right wingers have won the country and media

There are shills and if they aren't identified they will go beyond obnoxious... Also you may not realize that free speech also covers such identification. Good day, then!

Yes share the blue, the effort is actually daily in anyway you can help even just to educate on facts & sources.

>this faggot again

>muh shareblue
just give in, your wrong

>namefag

The US is unique in that even hateful is free speech. In the spirit of the 1st Amendment I bid you a merry "Fuck off, shill".

>can't wait for Trump to RICO Soros

The truth may scare you, citizen. But please be advised that pharmaceuticals are available upon request at many UN medical tents that will pop up in your vicinity in the near future. Please, have a rest. You seem stressed, citizen.

I am not ShareBlue, they are a neo-terrorist organization. I am a member of the world.

you would be dead if we had actually won yet, but don't worry it's coming lefty

really?
violence should not be tolerated

Kek

Remember that the next time you use anything that was supplied through the use of petroleum.

kys

Get the fuck out namefag.
No one gives a fuck what you think.

you can speak here when we can speak in public without ridicule or hivemind

Looks tasty

>not name calling

Really? I'm a woman...

Hi namefag
Yeah, the shills aren't real guys. It's a new thing. Totally hasn't been proven repeatedly that there's paid assholes here with the sole purpose of making you more sympathetic to the massively corrupt left.
Oh wait!

>dat file name

>0.02

The shills are out in droves tonight.

>The loud noises are just thunder claps.

Those loud noises sounds like the noises your mother's thighs makes when she walks, or rather, when she waddles.

>leftists invented political correctness, so why should leftists be welcome in a place called "politically incorrect"?

As a leftwinger who celebrates abortion, I also enjoy dead baby jokes and holocaust jokes, which I have been told is politically incorrect

Q: What's the different between a freshly dead baby and a freshly baked apple pie?
A: The dead baby probably wouldn't give your dick first degree burns.

Q: What's big, pink, winkly, and make woman scream in bed when she wakes up?
A: Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

Q: Why is Germany so bad at sports?
A: They couldn't even finish a race.

Q: What's the difference between the Jews and Santa Claus?
A: Santa Claus comes down the chimney to gie you present, Jews leave behind their gold teeth before they go up the chimney in smoke.