So a bunch of you retards think something will significant will actually come out tomorrow while simultaneously...

So a bunch of you retards think something will significant will actually come out tomorrow while simultaneously believing that the US is the most powerful country in the world

do you honestly think the CIA would let anything serious be leaked through fucking torrents and a twitter account?

are you guys this fucking retarded? screen cap this now, you are all retards wasting your time going through emails that mean NOTHING

I've noticed that any post with screencap this is shills

A

What a weird filename.

Sage in all fields.

>HURP HURP 9/11 HAPPENINGS, HURP HURP MADDY MCCANN HAPPENINGS HURP HURP

yea because the CIA would document all its wrong doings and save them on a floor that is subject to administration change

fucking retards, all the real files are up somewhere in the arctic or taken to the grave

morons

google "assange" retard and you'll see i did a quick "save as"

>hurp hurp i appropriately name random pictures i save from the internet

>SOMEONE IN THE THREAD SAID SHILL SO IT MUST BE A SHILL HURP HURP

no wonder ameritards get so exited about anything, they literally operate on the level of a german Shepard

Pol is full of new idiots.

This is literally nothing

>except it's NOT
>duuuuuurrrr because I say so!

Fuck off leaf.

We have your emails Podesssssssssssssssstah

I hope he proves Israel blew up wtc7.

That would make my day

This is probably some Bs bank data though but whatever.

we believed trump would win the election the night before too

Kek has locked in your post. If significant digits come about and significant events come about you will see the forbidden meme in your dreams and suffer his curse.

must be all the retards from /r/the_donald

keep putting HAPPENING and maybe one day it will (jk it wont-and car cashes dont count retard)...

still waiting on pizzagate to be confirmed

ive been strung along having my balls tickled with promised happening and im jsut sitting here with a limp dick still-thanks to a bunch of new fag redditors

so did I but him winning and 9/11 being leaked as an inside job are two VERY different things

kek is a false god, praise thoth

not a single double in this thread, kek has abandoned you

check these singles fag ^

CNN is that you? ShariaBlue, you are pathetic

oh fuck

nice post bro, enjoy sitting on here waiting for something to "happen" while life passes you by

WTF another get?!

oh wait this shit doesnt mean anything

Assange never delivers shit that is as potent as he claims.

So whatever pol thinks it is, it's not that. Also it's probably pretty tame but maybe interesting for historical reasons.

>CIA backed Iranian revolution for example.

You're so shilly, shilly goose.

OP do you agree that the Podesta emails were not significant?

If so, blaming the Russians for email hacks seem like a cop out to way you lost the election.

ya its just scrub tier nonsense

look forward to laughing at you tomorrow

significant only with regards to bernie, not conspiracy proving tier, sorry

pizzagate seemed so real and then i realized if it was real something would have been done by now or podesta would've flown the coup to Bahrain, but lo and behold...NOTHING

>significant only with regards to bernie

So blaming the Russians over email hacks for why Hillary lost the election is just a waste of time? Why do it then?

>pizzagate

I wasn't even talking about PG but since you bring it up. Podesta and all those around him are forever marked as pedos. Considering how much involvement Podesta has had in DC politics... that is more than >NOTHING.

protip: Wikileaks is a project of the NSA

You're already losing your country & blaming it on someone who's been in office for 1 month.

Your lunacy doesn't surprise me, nothing you can say that can undo your stupidity.

Only death will free you now.. Please die in peace, what what little peace you have left.

So the NSA released DNC/Podesta emails to take down Hillary?

to discredit trump and make him lose favour among americans, simple as that! wow! revelation !!

thinking anyone believes PG outside of a couple of websites

i love trump. but the larping on here has gone too far

You may very well be right, but making three consecutive posts and replying to every single person just makes you look like an attention whore

Yep.

In 1776, it was the musket.
In 2017, it is the publicity.