How do they do it guys...

How do they do it guys? how do they trick rural and suburban retards into thinking making billionaires richer is beneficial for them? how do they dupe them into believing republishits are good for the economy when all the facts say other wise? Is it just because they promise to get rid of the brown people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNjx_HHnmFU
census.gov/topics/income-poverty/income.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

ikr
nice copypasta user, atleast we have jobs

It's ok, cleetus. Mr. shekelstein and clint eastwood will be by to collect 50% of your paycheck. go back to watching hannity.

I don`t know but these retards fall for trickle down every time

Go away ObamaLeaf. I'm not in the mood for this tonight.

Sage this slide thread

((JOBS))

rural people are not exactly the smartest group of people. They are good people, but naiive, too trusting, and don't know how to play the game really.

By leaving them the fuck alone. They live in the boonies to not be bothered and Democrats want to get involved in their shit.

Answer me this.
What is more pathetic?
A bored man with nothing much better to do than shitpost of Sup Forums on a shit thread.
Or a man who's sole job consists of posting images and shilling for anti-trump propaganda.
>As the Ancient Hawaiians said, He who carves himself in stone, has rocks in his head

>filenames

ObamaLeaf, the only way you win is by losing. Your infographs have been debunked atleast 4 times per thread. You can't keep getting away with your blatant shitposting.

yet you don't have any examples of him being btfo
really cracks my almond

Nuclear codes.

Because we had any better choice?

>all the facts
You mean like how I got my gas technician job back literally 24 hours after Trump was inaugerated?

We won faggot, and now I get everything I want.

Enough with your misleading fucking charts
If trump cut taxes for every group by 10% this graph would still stay the same

not 1 example

ever

>Shareblue-Sample-01.jpg
many keks were had

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

Don't dodge. Just answer that specific question.

Much like you have no examples of Trump doing anything wrong. Checkmate Gaytheist.

So far people even in his cabinet are folding to the pressure.
He is the only real American who has the balls & isn't folding, he is showing true strength.

Not like you know anything about that, weak little pussy faggot fuck who sells out their own country.
I'll have the pleasure to shoot you in the face one day.
Fuck you.
I am never selling out.

If the Dems promise to get rid of the brown people I'll vote for them.

>facts
I have one.
Hillary actually has more money than Trump.

no that wasn't the question fuck you for not addressing the issue as to why you constantly post the most misleading graph I have ever seen

it is better for me, i live in a rich area
also fuck your paper money jew bullshit buttcoin to da moon

>HUUU HUUU HUUUUUUU CWETUS WY U NO LET ME RAISE TAXES ON U HUU HUU HUUUUU

Fuck off. We won. You don't get to steal from us anymore. And yes, keep saying Cletus. Keep mocking working class whites, make it EVEN EASIER for us to BTFO you

GOOD
LITTLE
LEFTISTS

Do not respond to shareblue threads without sage.

Kek. Fpbo

Sage thread, no bump for faggot OP

You think Hillary isn't a millionaire with all her book deals, speaking engagements, and Saudi Princes in her pocket? The Clinton Foundation is a literal Ponzi scheme and money laundering operation.

So quit being such a bitch nigga.

No do not bother arguing with ObamaLeaf. He is impossible to argue with. Not because of him being right or anything, he constantly just spams you with incorrect graphs. ObamaLeaf is not a person, any Canadian can become him, ironically or unironically, and thus, he becomes a scourge on these forums. Beware the ObamaLeaf, he is truly the most obnoxious poster here.

maybe they don't need a lot of money or consider the "rural attitude" that everyone seems to mock a normal thing. They don't need the democrats diversity and LGBT acceptance to be happy.

All they need to be happy is a lack of other colours around the place. Sounds mighty fine to me.

Don't respond to Obamaleaf, he literally follows a script, and no matter how you btfo him, he will just use the same tired copypasts.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

Don't dodge. Just answer that specific question.

that picture is such bullshit joseph stalin was on the frontlines commanding the army on horseback and enduring the elements alongside his brothers

What script am I following now?

Throw a curveball at me and see if I follow a script or not.

>ObamaLeaf is not a person

He's a God.

The same tired pictures, ObamaLeaf. Soon you will be brought to light.

It can't be to help himself, because he already doesn't pay taxes.

obama leaf?
I've never heard that term before though I have seen that stupid chart 10 times.

>even his responses to being called scripted, are scripted.

We've had this exact convo several times.

ObamaLeaf is an idea. You can't kill an idea. For no matter how many times the righteous patriots btfo you, another Canadian will take up the mantle. But all I need to do is tell everyone and warn them about your blatant misinformation, and you will be deprived of those sweet (you)s.

So no script?

>Soon you will be brought to light.

How many resources are you dedicating to this?

Well he's repealing the estate tax which is a huge gift for billionaires.

t. Right Wing Retard

Obamaleaf is one of the smartest people on this board

youtu.be/QNjx_HHnmFU

Sounds like you're the one following the script.

You can't even throw a curveball

Stop replying to shitty clickbait.
Also learn to make a better OP image

thx bro

People from all over the world agree

ObamaLeaf is just a Canadian who has a fetish for Obama. He, like I said, is not a person. It's an idea. Any Canadian can get the graphs, and get pictures of laughing Obama, and all that. ObamaLeaf's go onto threads and post them in order to get (you)s. You can BTFO him, but he will ignore it, call you a right wing retard and post another incorrect infograph.

We should've voted Hillary FUUUCK

MODS MODS MODS
THIS FAG(s) RUINING Sup Forums SINGLE HANDEDLY
WORST MOD

>TFW Right Wing Retards serve Globalist bankers

>please hide any threads that shine a lite on the retarded ideology I follow
rural retard

>115585511
>1558551
>55855
>585
>8
>585
>55855
>1558551
>115585511

Thoth confirms

I just did, and you fell right into the normal script.

Kek, you just got rekt.

lmao you sound like a true rural retard. making up these conspiracies about it being a group of people. then you keep saying you btfo him but never offer proof.

>suburban
More like subhuman

I'm dedicating my life to purging you ObamaLeaf. Your Heresy will end soon, even If i have to invade Canada alone.

>You can BTFO him
Try it. I fucking dare you. We will dunk your banker-worshiping ass into a pool of shit until you denounce Trump and PRAISE Obama

zuckerberg, gates, soros, bienhoff, heinz, boise, siebel, bloomberg, 2/3 of Wall Street, 90% of SV are democraps. Hypocrite much?

To find ObamaLeaf getting BTFO, simply go to one of these threads with over 200 replies. But you won't. You are aiding the enemy, ObamaLeaf cares naught for you!

>guys
Every time. It's because they think we are teenagers.

>not 1 example

My threads are nothing but right wing retard graveyards

So giving more money to the government so they can spend it however they like is the better option? I mean, look how well they spend the money we give them already.

I thought you said you weren't in the mood.

>Go away ObamaLeaf. I'm not in the mood for this tonight.

Sounds like u get in the mood pretty quick for me lol.

if you btfo obamaleaf he wins

Man does your script ever change? You sound awfully scripted.

>if

implying it's even possible

I've been there and I've seen him BTFO 10+ RWRs at a time.

You're probably some shill the Koch brothers have hired. How much are they paying you?

ObamaLeaf you didn't go away when I asked you to. How could I stand silent? To warn others about your shitposting is a win for me.

you honor me

im blushing

Lies.

You claim any Canadian can do it yet I am the only Canadian who can do it.

You fear my redpills.

Say Obamaleaf what do you say we make music? Do you know any presidents who play the Sax?

Democratic party openly shits on white people and the working class. Are you really that surprised they voted against you? Or did you expect them to stay on their leash like your precious pet minorities? More of the gay community is getting wise to your bullshit, especially after that shooting down in Orlando. The way you "tolerant" progressives threw them under the bus to play guardian for your new pet Muslim voters and shift the blame on your political enemies.

And that's the hypocritical core of it. You use every opportunity to appeal to the less fortunate and claim to be on their side but the moment they question you or you see an opportunity to advance your own agendas you abandon them, or worse you vilify and attack them. I used to believe in the left but after seeing you for what you truly are, what you lot have become, I cannot support it any longer and no amount of guilt tripping or condescending sneers will change that. In fact it will only make my opposition to you stronger

Fear the Wrath of Truth!

Do I ever! Here's Bill "$230 Billion budget surplus" Clinton

Jesus christ now you're just embarrassing yourself posting charts that I've debunked so many times already. Didn't you admit last time that your chart was bullshit?

The median income lie is probably the biggest one.

Median income is up under Obama. How the fuck do you retards claim it's down under him?

Not to mention we still have 2016 data to come for him as well.

This

Why do you right wing retards think $1 in 1980 = $1 in 2017?

Why don't you use % increase to compare?

Oh right this is why.

Nice fake chart lol

Don't dodge. Explain your lies on the median income bullshit. I'm not gunna let you get away with your lies.

Explain yourself.

How did you escape Reagan's purges? Can you count? I give 12 sources compared to your 1! ObamaLeaf BTFO!

Where do you get your median income data from?

My made up bullshit story is just as good as your scientific and/or researched facts.

Prove me wrong. You cant.

>Defeated the Soviet Union

If Obama is so great why does his own brother hate him?

The sources in the archives might help you

He defeated the union but not communism. Otherwise people like ObamaLeaf wouldn't exist.

How the fuck are you getting $55k median income starting for Obama when it was $53.5k. Why are you claiming Obama's ending median income is $53k when it's $56.5k now? See what I mean. You retards just make shit up. You have 0 sources to back you up.

census.gov/topics/income-poverty/income.html

Test

If Trump is so great, why did his brother kill himself from alcoholism?

Is that a picture of you posting on this thread?

Stupid shill go suck my brown dick you bitch

I dunno, maybe it has something to do with the fact that, just like black people, you assume everyone to be animals that can't judge or think for themselves? Maybe it has to do with your constant insults? Maybe your constant sterile shilling?
Just a thought