Australian Born Chinese (ABC)

>Born to cultural revolution parents
>lived in Australia all my life
>due to the influx of mainlanders people now assume I'm from China upon first impression

Know the difference faggots. If you're of Chinese descent and you've lived in another country for most of your developing life you are not Chinese but of Chinese descent.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theage.com.au/victoria/south-china-sea-protests-to-come-to-melbourne-20160721-gqaubb.html
abc.net.au/news/2012-09-17/non-citizens-face-deportation-over-protest/4265634
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chin up mate. Anyone can be Australian

You have to go back. Don't worry Australia once we cleanse our respective countries we can form an alliance and become the next Superpower

>go back
But I'm already in Australia. Larper.

You belong in China.

Serve in the Army, then you earn my respect and your right to live here

Then I should be forced to go there but I'm not
>my respect
Lmao
>right to live here
I already have all legal rights as you do

It's for your own safety. Weak chinks like yourself don't stay alive long in Australia

But Centrelink is keeping me comfy enough.

go back to china gook

Go venture into the depths of Australia.

I'd rather just stay in Sydney. Regional Australia is boring and all the other Australian capital cities are the same anyway
But I didn't come from China. Larper

>nationalistic chinks who migrate here still worship the CCP and organise rally's
Name 1 such rally within the past 12 months

Bro even if your family had been here since the gold rush, you still have more in common with a Chinese fob than an Australian.

This. Anyone can be, if they are willing to adhere to Australian values and contribute to the nation.

T. Assessment from a white Australian who has not experienced both sides to make a valid assessment
T. Larper

>All the anti China fags are leafs

Unlike autistic leafs, Australians are fairly accepting of hardworking Chinese people, on the condition that you're loyal to this country and not the CCP and youre willing to integrate into Australian society. I'm getting tired of seeing nationalistic chink migrants who still worship the CCP and organise rally's and attempt to subvert Australia's political system, despite the fact that most former Chinese nationals migrated to Australia to get away from the CCP, who have successfully turned China into polluted and corrupt shithole which has driven millions of well educated chinks to other countries. Chinks have to realise it goes both ways. You can't force Australians to accept you if your community is not willing to integrate and show their loyalty to their new country.

That form is too complicated for anybody, let alone abos / niggers.

Fuck off back to China if you don't like where you're at.

T. Nosy American

Still waiting, larper.

t. American getting overrun by the 3rd world.

Don't call me nosy in my own country.

T. Nosy American again

Australia belongs to the aboriginal Dromornithidae

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theage.com.au/victoria/south-china-sea-protests-to-come-to-melbourne-20160721-gqaubb.html

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-21/a-pro-china-protest-in-melbourne/7768072

www.atimes.com/article/pro-beijing-activism-by-ethnic-chinese-in-australia-stirs-unease/

And guess what. That's white culture. We don't just act like beehive drones like you do.

If you don't like it go back to China.

They're overseas Chinese students. Not born in Australia.

How fucking stupid can you be?

T. Nosy American

Honestly your posts aren't even worth a thought because this is none of your business. Pls use an Australian flag before posting

t. pls use a lowercase t. in order to assimilate

sry, how am i supposed to convey that to everyone you come in contact with? Mass immigration and promoting devisive "multi-culturalism" seems like a bad idea no? Also i don't know your vision or aspirations.

Honestly your posts aren't even worth a thought because this is none of your business. Pls use an Australian flag before posting

It's illegal to protest if you're a non-citizen.

abc.net.au/news/2012-09-17/non-citizens-face-deportation-over-protest/4265634

You need to go back to China if that's how you feel, it would be better for all parties involved. Do you know the extent to which your people are destroying our culture and way of life?

So what? It's not my problem. Those protestors are from China. Larper

Obviously they must be worth a thought if you keep responding.

Honestly your posts aren't even worth a thought because this is none of your business. Pls use an Australian flag before posting. x2

>your people
Nope.

what do you sound like

>MELBOURNE–As Malcolm Turnbull prepared for his first visit to Beijing as prime minister last month, prominent members of Australia’s Chinese community inserted themselves into one of the stickiest issues dividing two nations increasingly bound by trade.

>In Sydney, some 60 community leaders affirmed Beijing’s hotly-disputed territorial claims in the South China Sea, warning Australia’s political elites against “irrational” or “incorrect” interpretations of the situation.
Read it faggit.

And I'm not saying all Chinese immigrants partake in pro Beijing protests or lobbying, just enough that it shows that many in Chinese community here still have links with the CCP

You're Chinese. Just because you want to abandon your tribe, does not mean we have to accept you. Blame your parents for not stopping Communism and running away from their homeland like cowards. If they had died with honour, you would not feel like an out of place parasite.

It's impossible for chinks to break the law.

Honestly your posts aren't even worth a thought because this is none of your business. Pls use an Australian flag before posting x3

Wow, Australia sure isn't getting China's best when they're getting the Chinese people. I must have a very warped view only working with the ones that get in to our universities and nice little friendly Chinese food stores and thus and such.

>Waahh waaah why am I forever doomed to be something I don't wanna be
>Do these things, earn your place as a countryman
>Nah fuck that
Fuck off chink cunt.

aren't you the one who is being sent to china to live with relatives?

What does your voice sound like

I did, faggit. Everything in it pertains to Chinese from China. I've been telling you this in the past several posts. Faggit. You're hardly proving anything mate. Try again

You're Chinese, just as I am British. Australia is a British colony and should remain one. If you've ever been in Melbourne or Sydney you should realise that they are no longer Australian and if you are so keen on retaining Australian identity you should focus on preserving it instead of complaining about racism when the Chinese, ethnically the same as you are fucking up our country.

If anyone can be Australian, the concept of Australian doesn't exist. Geographical location =/= identity.

>this much larp
Exactly
Honestly your posts aren't even worth a thought because this is none of your business. Pls use an Australian flag before posting x3

That's not how it works outside of your pol hive mind. Larper.

It's supposed to be x4 by now. I thought you guys were supposed to be good a math.

You have to go back.

Okay.

Cunt.

You stupid gook dog, you'll never ever be Australian.

Gas yourself subhuman

What's the purpose of this thread?
How are people who don't know you supposed to know the difference?
How is that my problem?

I don't know why you're going all Virginia Tech on me just because your thread went south. I wish it didn't because I am dumbfounded to what your voice sounds like

Attitudes like this is why gooks own half of our houses and run all the shops

>I already have all legal rights as you do
This is why your white compatriots don't like you. You faggots always like to be smug about >hurr I'm already here fug uuuu nyah nyah

here we go with this bullshit again

>the American gets this upset when he's being denied.
>he thinks I actually read their post and I'm not just giving them a canned response when I see a non-Australian flag.
Kek. Also
I'm already back
U mad I'm allowed to vote?
Never said it was

Then do something about it

wew lad

Did you really just say I didn't notice you were giving a canned response?

Define the Australian nationality right now you assblasted troll

>Never said it was
Why is it here then? If you posted normally your countrymen would be friendly, but you made an argumentative thread instead for no reason.

>Honestly your posts aren't even worth a thought
and yet you replied. you can't deny what you are, no more than i can deny what I am.

the bastardized hyphenated "citizens at heart" are the worst. almost kike tier.

>he thinks I actually read their post and I'm not just giving them a canned response when I see a non-Australian flag.

That's a really weird POV in an English conventions sense in the context of the posts. I really really hope I didn't just post in the Aussies VA Tech shooter's thread

The biggest hate fest in the world is between ABCs Mainlanders Taiwanese and Hong Kongers. Someone better get the SJWs on the job.

>larp

says the 'Australian.' maybe if you had a soul you'd have some self-awareness.

>slant eye can't into bantz

No fukn surprise, subhuman

By that logic I should be back in Russia or Germany. I'm like 3 generations removed, how am I supposed to return? I speak English and French fluently. This line of thinking makes no sense.

NBC (New Zealand born Chinese) here. I just moved to Australia. So, what's the consensus on Asian people here. I had one drunk homeless guy tried to size me up. I just shook my head and walked off.

He is a self loathing Gook

>Chinese are never loyal to their host country and are just as subversive and corrupt as Jews.

I'm not australian. What do I care? I'm just pointing it out. Stop being a 9fag manchild.

>>Born to cultural revolution parents
>>lived in Australia all my life
>>due to the influx of mainlanders people now assume I'm from China upon first impression

Don't worry, take it from somebody in BC, it's easy to tell 1st generation mainlander from a 2nd generation person from wherever.

The 2nd generation and later are cucked. The 1st generation is degenerate.

>NBC
Why aren't you just a New Zealander?

I know where my family comes from, but I'm not an XYZ-American. I'm an American.

> be offspring of pussies who couldn't hack it back home
> think that he's equals with locals with generations of history

In b4 MUH COLONIALISM

>people now assume I'm from China upon first impression
Just an outside guess, but maybe you're Chinese?

You should probably go back to New Zealand or China if that actually bothers you and you think it was a racial issue

Humans are social animals, and our ability to consider others as part of our group is completely racial. If you are white in another white country, and completely assimilated then you tick all the boxes for what your brain needs to pick up on the idea that your in the group. But some Chinese, African or middle eastern can never be Australian unless we change the definition to geographical location. If i move to China im not Chinese, if i have kids with a white girl there my kids aren't Chinese. It doesn't matter how many generations of whites are born in China, they will always be white and never Chinese.

Look at OP pic
>your countrymen
Nope, try again
Fuck off gook
Says the larper
>he can't into pol meme speak
Okay
Pls go back to China
T. Knows nothing
K larper
Mind your own business. Nosy non Australian
Go back

It's just to throw ethic context into the discussion bro.

No issue at all. I've got pretty think skin and most people don't act on threats in broad daylight in the middle of town. Just want to know if there is a real racial issue here. I grew up in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Sydney is 100x the size of the place I'm from.

>Canada
>cleansing itself
don't ride America's tailcoats you are lost to us

you not having an accent should be a dead giveaway you're not a 1st generation
but whatever who cares, enjoy Australia being colonized

America is a mutt mix of a country. Literally nothing to your identity but geographical location.

Well I'm not the person who said that, I merely quoted what somebody else said. Maybe you should go click on the post I linked to and read about if that guy is Chinese or not for yourself.

American Education

I do have an accent

Chinks are a fucking the cancer of the earth no matter where they spread their disease they must be exterminated.

>Mexico

Yeah but I don't have a fuckin acronym for my background. The very fact that you have an acronym for being Chinese does nothing but remind me how how most of the ones here also group up with each other into special designated organizations, regardless of which generation they are.

There's nothing wrong with various ethnic groups grouping up, but it just goes to show a difference in thought process.

well that stinks, enjoy Australia being colonized
why do you care about what white people even think

What does it sound like!? hahaha

>this cunt again

>Disgusting shitskinned spic
>Thinks other people need to be exterminated

1.5 billion rice slaves

You're a protected group here so if you want, one word to the police and you get anything you like. Complete legal favour. That doesn't mean that rural Australians will enjoy being encroached upon by ethnic groups but most of them probably support you by now because of enforced multikulti in public school.

Sadly I have to agree with this Asian's are nice and it's nice to see them crash and burn like this but seriously we can't let the Chinese get the nuclear codes

Nah this is my first time posting here.