The biggest red-pill you will ever see

pro.hsionlineorders.net/p/HSI170124A/PHSIT205/?h=true
this is it this is the biggest redpill you will ever swallow in your lives. spread it to the normies LIKE WILDFIRE hurry. before its taken down

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/outD3
embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net/deliveries/ffd0f0293a84fad822b48a9555b5ff63b02b5f41/file.mp4
hsionline.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not clicking that, choke on a dick

I concur.

I'm getting a reading of over 200,000 Mega-Ackbars from it.

Don't click you guise

WTF!!!!!

then dont. you pussy. this is serious shit. i have found something that can help us win once and for all. yet you are being pussies

annd the fbi is going to be at my door noon tomorrow.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE OP

Hmmm
archive.is/outD3

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Relax. Americans are so unhinged these days.

Cheers

thanks user

yeah nah im not clicking that fucking bullshit

go on

Kek, it's a trap , you outed yourself shill

clickbait. saged, faggot.
archive.is/outD3

then click on the archive above. that and watch the video. you dont need to check the website.
just please. this is IMPORTANT

What was it?

no

Last time I clicked a link from Sup Forums it took me to a whitehouse.gov search that said "how do I assassinate the president". Instead of posting a reaction image, try posting a screenshot from the site itself to get more people to trust you

don't click it's nerve gas

post a screenshot of the site faggot or move on

t. Krieger

Videos actually quite good lads if you look past the click bait presentation.

this

spread that video to the normies. please. these faggots wont listen to me

I clicked it and now the fucking base in in lockdown. My CO is fucking looking for me. Fuck you OP.

an hero retard its always stupid bullshit

I learnt alot about Hillary, be better if you posted anonymously tho.

Tl dw
There is a cure for cancer, the FDA and big pharma know. There are emails about it. Hitlery would have let the pharma cartrls mage billions and let people die instead to line her pockets.

this video is interesting but the link is still weird, put it on youtube or something if u want it to blow up

FUCK.

Thanks for that, but the link is still suspect. Is there proof of these findings in the email?

It's a video

I always knew big pharma was the Globalists method of enslaving yhe masses, I haven't been to the Doctors in almost 2 years, never get ill and keep telling my addicted friends and family they don't need these drugs

i dont think im able to. obviously you guys are not pussies. so if you want this shit to blow up. like i do. i need you to spread it to the normies for me. need to go. and i dont know if this shit will still be here when i get back. please dont let this shit die. i hate to ask people to do this shit but its important. anyway.goodbye for now. OP signing out

Someone better explain why y'all won't click. Is it illegal, or something that will get me on a watch list?

>Implying trump wont do the same

buy muh book

>This information is so important I had to come up with the worst fucking format for disseminating it

It's a video on HUGE Hillary corruption by Dr. Allan Spleen.

There you go pussy fags.

What are you trying to sell at the end of this video?

I skimmed through it . I don't have a free hour but they want you to buy this book

nigga look how suspicious the link looks

>Americans are so unhinged these days.

Aren't they?

Fucking this lol

Then click and watch in a sandbox os....

Useless link

MODS PLS

it looks EXACTLY like those old WoW/runescape farming guides back in 2006-2009 which scammed you money

Video was good. Probably a lot of it true. Trying to sell you something though. Already know Clinton is the devil so nothing new.

Watch it till the end. I couldn't believe how big that traps dick was.

no evidence
no citations

I'm not a moron, I hate hillary but fuck sake give some evidence.

Holy shit this would explain Trump wanting to tear apart the FDA

No it doesn't.

The FDA is largely overblown and over sized.

it regulates things like GMO technology for no reason, the science is very clear on it's efficacy, but the FDA insists on regulating it differently from other crops.

it's a shitty waste of tax dollars.

Don't be a drooling retard and believe everything you're told by some sleezy cunt with a book to sell.

>newfags who don't know about kevin trudeau
>"natural cures" meme

>clicked the link
>watched the video
>read the comments after...
how fucked am I? Didn't even turn on my vpn's...

follow for free iphone 7!!!

Very if you do not tell us everything in detail and explain what happened. You will verify your innocence now explain.

wow thanks a lot man

5 out of 5

literally changed my life

I watched to the point where he is describing how he handlers will collect restitution now that she lost. started reading the comments, noped out of there. I already know she is controlled by huge groups and people commenting saying im fucked if I watch so i stopped lol. She already lost so i dont care.

cmon, how fucked am i?

Thank you for the heads up!

idraintheswamp.com

She's corrupt for sure.
but the video has no citations.

Isolated the video source

embedwistia-a.akamaihd.net/deliveries/ffd0f0293a84fad822b48a9555b5ff63b02b5f41/file.mp4

skip to the end

IT'S A GIANT FUCKING ADVERT FOR B.S "CURES"

christ, how do people fall for this?

Giant ad for this trash
hsionline.com/

fpbp