AnCaps, answer this shit

Who enforces the NAP in non-immediate circumstances?

Who determines the level of force one can use to enforce the NAP in an immediate case?

Who penalizes someone if a person uses too much force and kills someone for no real reason?

Who could stop a heavily armed group of people from enforcing their own rules if there is no organized justice system?

What happens if enough people in your Anarcho-Capitalist system decide they don't want to live in said system and wants to set up a state apparatus? Who will stop them?

I could keep asking these things till my fingers fall off, but there's no point. I cannot see a single logical reason for a solution in many of these circumstances. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism
youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of your terrible questions have been answered a million times, just use Google.

>Who enforces the NAP
You. The answer is always you.

How am I to enforce the NAP against a group of people with a Tank? Does this mean everyone has to be armed with artillery pieces?

Who or what stops me from killing someone for no reason? Does this start a chain reaction of people going too far until everyone is dead?

What if statists want to create a state apparatus, who will stop them?

Christ... There are a trillion possible answers to your questions, things that already exist, you are just unimaginative, dishonest and/or not creative enough. I'll give both philosophical and practical answers. Briefly:
- Ancap is a philosophy, not a system
- NAP isn't a law, it's a guideline, and not every ancap believes in it — self-ownership, on the other hand, is the one thing that is absolute in ancap/voluntaryism.
- Ancap isn't supposed to offer solutions, it gives opportunities to create them
- Stop thinking of "propriety" as a house or an acre. Your body is your propriety, your actions are your propriety, and so on.

Here is a simple solution to that first question, that already exists and works well:
- Private police. They can have their own tanks, so you pay a monthly fee or an yearly fee or make a contract or whatever the fuck you or them find best so they can service you.
>Oh but what if they kill me?
Then no one will ever do business with them ever again, they won't have money to keep running their army, you can contract a second company to protect from this police-gone-rogue, and you are a fucking idiot if you contract a private police without doing research in their background. The same shit can happen and has happened done by governments, either way.

Second question:
Nothing. Nothing stops you from killing someone. JUST LIKE NOW. Just like in every other place. You are the one who takes cares of yourself, your family, your property, with any means necessary, as long as it doesn't violate other people's propriety. You violate someone's propriety, you'll pay.
>How to stop it from escalating?
Don't kill someone. Was it an accident? There are means to get in an agreement, just like now. Private courts is an example, which used to exist in several societies around the world since ever.

Third question:
You. Use a cryptocurrency that they can't extort from you so they don't get funded and create armies.

Why the fuck did auto-correct change 'property' to 'properity'.

That's the thing - you don't have anyone to tell you how you can or cannot take care of your problems. Someone stole your car? Either come up with a way to stop this from happening or to rectify the issue. Like, I don't know, anti theft measures like razorblades under the door handle to your car, or a tracking device so you can go find it. Someone raped your sister? Go find the bastard and cut his balls off. It's all up to you.

When it comes to AnCap the answer is always amphetamines, lots of amphetamines.

In a sense Insurance companies would have a lot more to them, for instance your car insurance company would probably request as a part of your agreement that you take certain measures like placing a tracking device on your car, in return when someone steals the car, they send a mercenary to go reclaim it, this is what you pay them for. etc.

Net went out, sorry for the delay, if you're still here

>NAP isn't a law, it's a guideline, and not every ancap believes in it — self-ownership, on the other hand, is the one thing that is absolute in ancap/voluntaryism

And who determines who owns what? Is someone's property the total sum of everything they're able to protect with force? That means whoever has the most force owns whatever they want. This philosophy is utterly flawed and nonsensical.

>Ancap isn't supposed to offer solutions, it gives opportunities to create them

All insults aside, that is semantic drivel. Every action is a reaction and thus every action is a solution to something. By creating a system/philosophy/whatever you want to call it, you are creating a solution or set of solutions.

>Private police. They can have their own tanks, so you pay a monthly fee or an yearly fee or make a contract or whatever the fuck you or them find best so they can service you.

So let's have police, just not the bureaucracy that is in the way of it stepping over the line. Huh.

>Then no one will ever do business with them ever again

First the world at large has to know, who's going to tell them? Any moron with a brain will knock out your pilot light and blow your house up and since there is nobody left/payed to run an investigation, nobody will ever know.

That situation x as many times as you can imagine. That is the result of that situation.

>they won't have money to keep running their army

That's overly simplistic to the point of being irrelevant. They could be bankrolled by a billionaire, or control areas of land that allow them to draw taxes from or...well anything. There's a million ways they could gain money. Needing people's trust or consent is irrelevant. If enough people (not even a net significant amount) disagree with your views, there is nothing that you can do to stop it. And any private police force never be sufficiently armed to stop something of a size larger than it.

cont.

I realize I could be googling this, but I find the argument far more interesting

>people should respect the private property rights of absentee owners

cont.

>Nothing. Nothing stops you from killing someone. JUST LIKE NOW. Just like in every other place.

In a physical sense, no. But the laws in place (and the manpower to enforce it) make it so that if someone does it the chances of them doing it again drops to near zero. A man sneaking into your house, gunning down you and your family taking what he wants and fleeing the entire geographical location, who funds the search effort to stop him? Your neighbours? Ok so they fund investigators and bounty hunters....Oh wait that's literally what the state policing apparatus/' exists for. So the argument here is: "I'm fine with police as long as it they don't have anything to do with the state".

>Don't kill someone. Was it an accident? There are means to get in an agreement, just like now. Private courts is an example, which used to exist in several societies around the world since ever.

Oh, so you're fine with courts, as long as they aren't provided by the state?

And what's to stop the group that doesn't agree from doing something else?
>hurr nobody is ever stopping them, even now
Nonsense. The laws and systems in place guarantee retribution, no matter where you relocate yourself to. As such it creates a very viable deterrent and stops repeat offenses.

>You. Use a cryptocurrency that they can't extort from you so they don't get funded and create armies.

Because the only way a group of people/state actor can get money is through "immoral extortion called taxes". Give me a break. They get money because they can apply force if you refuse and that force is backed up by the super-majority of people.

So what we can take away from this is that you don't have a problem with anything a government does (except taxes), only that you don't want it to exist because you don't like it.

Your system/lack thereof has the same fatal flaw as Marxist utopianism: it is completely reliant on everyone having the exact same moral code as you and collapses if they don't.

>Does this mean everyone has to be armed with artillery pieces?
Of course, what kind of filthy statist thinks otherwise?

>>>>>ANCAP THREAD

With amphetamines everything is possible.

All your posts just sound like all the other thousands of ancap threads that pop up every day on Sup Forums.
>give extraordinary example of shit that could happen
>expect someone to give the perfect answer to your extraordinary example that will convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced

I'll take all your baits, though.

>This philosophy is utterly flawed and nonsensical.
You either created this thread because you wanna shitpost, or you created this thread to understand what this is. If the second, all notorious ancap philosophers have laid a very solid foundation on what property entails.
>And who determines who owns what? Is someone's property the total sum of everything they're able to protect with force? That means whoever has the most force owns whatever they want.
It's not hard to understand if you actually WANT to understand, so I'll put out some basics:
1) Self-ownership exists, otherwise others can lay claim on your body a.k.a. slavery.
2) Your actions are your property, therefore, if you build a house, the house belongs to you. You can voluntarily exchange your effort for someone else's effort, i.e. you provide something that someone wants, and this someone gives you something you want. E.g.: work, get paid, use money to buy a house someone else built; build a house, sell house, buy food with money.
>All insults aside, that is semantic drivel.
Stop trying to think of ancap as an alternative to statism. This is very fundamental for the understanding of what it is. YOU will provide solutions to YOUR problems. It's not a system. A system means there is a force above you dictating your actions which you must abide - ancap is the opposite, it's how you see your reality.

>That means whoever has the most force owns whatever they want.
Yeah, it's called the government, or the State. Again, it's up to you to decide how you are gonna solve this, but here's a practical example for what you just said: voluntary militia. A local group of people band together to protect themselves from an otherwise bigger threat. Not exactly new.
>So let's have police, just not the bureaucracy that is in the way of it stepping over the line. Huh.
Private police is an example. If you are not happy with it, you can come up with different solutions. Cool, right?
>First the world at large has to know, who's going to tell them? Any moron with a brain will knock out your pilot light and blow your house up and since there is nobody left/payed to run an investigation, nobody will ever know.
>That situation x as many times as you can imagine. That is the result of that situation.
You act like any of that shit doesn't happen with a government. in place The difference is that you are the sole responsible for taking care of yourself. You just want to be groomed by the big ol' State, I take it? You keep moving the goalpost as if I'm supposed to keep feeding into your imaginary situations. Come up with a solution yourself.

>That's overly simplistic to the point of being irrelevant. (etc)
Then that's A GOVERNMENT and it stops being an anarchist society. What's the fucking mystery? It's exactly what it is now, you just don't think so because you perceive the State as a neutral, cold, faceless machine that takes care of everything.
>So the argument here is: "I'm fine with police as long as it they don't have anything to do with the state".
No, the argument here is that the apparatus is forced upon me, it's non-optimal, and it needs to steal my property for it to exist.
>Oh, so you're fine with courts, as long as they aren't provided by the state?
Sure, since they are voluntarily contracted by me with my consent.
>The laws and systems in place guarantee retribution, no matter where you relocate yourself to. As such it creates a very viable deterrent and stops repeat offenses.
Private laws are possible. Your property, your rules.
>They get money because they can apply force if you refuse and that force is backed up by the super-majority of people.
My point entirely. Look up "agorism"; it's a mean to rid yourself from the state. A lot of practical solutions and alternatives to the State in which you can start today.
>So what we can take away from this is that you don't have a problem with anything a government does (except taxes), only that you don't want it to exist because you don't like it.
>Your system/lack thereof has the same fatal flaw as Marxist utopianism: it is completely reliant on everyone having the exact same moral code as you and collapses if they don't.
No, it means that it's forced upon the individual without a choice. I don't have a problem PAYING for services or products VOLUNTARILY to have the same exact (but probably better) from private citizens, because, again, you are really REALLY trying hard to miss this point: it's VOLUNTARY.

I noticed you completely ignored a lot of points I made, while at the same time moving the goalpost from specific situations you created. That's a lot of fallacies and not a lot of arguments.

Read "The Machinery of Freedom" if you haven't already.

I'll give you credit, you are determined.

>2) Your actions are your property, therefore, if you build a house, the house belongs to you. You can voluntarily exchange your effort for someone else's effort, i.e. you provide something that someone wants, and this someone gives you something you want. E.g.: work, get paid, use money to buy a house someone else built; build a house, sell house, buy food with money.

So this entire system is utterly reliant on people agreeing with you. That's the problem , Humans rarely agree, especially on who owns or deserves what. You keep dropping the word "voluntarily"(and from what I see many times in the rest of your responses, but I'll deal with it on a case by case).

>Stop trying to think of ancap as an alternative to statism.
You...do know what alternative means, right? It means the other option. Choosing between having a state or removing it to live in an AnCap system is an alternative choice.

>A system means there is a force above you dictating your actions which you must abide - ancap is the opposite, it's how you see your reality.

No, it doesn't. Having no government means there is a system in place that is void of a government, it doesn't mean there's no system. We can argue over this semantic crap all day, but it's a waste of time if you can't understand concepts as the rest of the world sees them.

>Yeah, it's called the government, or the State.

Yes, a state does this and ensures via it's ability that nobody else does it. If one or the other is inevitable, then it's clear to anyone with a sense of reality that having a power player like a government that is controlled through democratic means is much preferable to any power player beholden to nobody.

>oluntary militia. A local group of people band together to protect themselves from an otherwise bigger threat.

You're thinking too small picture. A local militia of a town with a few thousand people cannot hope to stand in the way of an army.

cont.

Thanks for trying, buddy. I was listening. I don't necessarily agree it would work, but I find the theoretical shape of this kind of society of interest.

>Who enforces the NAP in non-immediate circumstances?
You and the people around you, just like you do today when the police, the STATE police, that is, isn't around :^)

>Who determines the level of force one can use to enforce the NAP in an immediate case?
The people who engage in the NAP breaking, who use their judgement as to what necessary force is needed

>Who penalizes someone if a person uses too much force and kills someone for no real reason?
the court system

>Who could stop a heavily armed group of people from enforcing their own rules if there is no organized justice system?
competing security and insurance agencies whose purpose of existence is to enforce just laws and lower the price of premiums for their customers inside a specific geographical territory

>What happens if enough people in your Anarcho-Capitalist system decide they don't want to live in said system and wants to set up a state apparatus? Who will stop them?
Then they are free to do so because it won't affect me.

Now fuck off.

> Ancap isn't supposed to offer solutions, it gives opportunities to create them

Nobody understands this, the current generations are trained so they don't aspire, risk, or innovate.

They lead lives where being a restaurant manager, or a doctor, is the high end, because it's a trained field with memorized behaviors and a traveled road.

>Now fuck off
I like your attitude

>You...do know what alternative means, right? It means the other option.

It's another option, in the same way that "off" is a TV channel.

>That's the problem , Humans rarely agree, especially on who owns or deserves what.
I would argue that humans agree all the time, but that is beyond the point.
>You keep dropping the word "voluntarily"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism
>Choosing between having a state or removing it to live in an AnCap system is an alternative choice.
You can have ancap individuals living within a statist society, it's called agorism and coems from agora, i.e. "market place for ideas." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism
Bitcoin is a prime example.
>Having no government means there is a system in place that is void of a government,
Ok, pal.
>it's ability that nobody else does it.
Or the ability in which individuals prevents from happening at all. "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty," Remember?
>if one or the other is inevitable
As I mentioned in this post, it's entirely possible to avoid the State. Still, beyond the point.
>local militia of a town with a few thousand people cannot hope to stand in the way of an army.
Form a bigger militia, as long as it's not forced upon (to not use the v word again to trigger you). Or you could build a nuke and threaten to drop it on the army if they don't fuck off. Who knows, the options are limitless.

You don't seem to believe in principles and would rather live by rules set onto you by others. I guess there isn't anything else to discuss here.

Some ancaps argue that, even if it didn't work, even if hell broke loose, i would be the right thing to believe in, simply out of principle. This is why, different from communism, ancap is a philosophy and not a plan. Liberty or nothing.

I find ancap to be very interesting, but there is one topic I find confusing

Do parents own their children?
Can they break the NAP on them?
Can they sell them?
Can children make their own decisions?

>traveled road

>Private police is an example. If you are not happy with it, you can come up with different solutions. Cool, right?

My solution is the creation of a state, and I have the backing of most Trade unionists, Soldiers and businesses. What's stopping me? A few hundred randoms with small arms? How do you think this is viable?

>You act like any of that shit doesn't happen with a government.

It does, but then the government deals with it because it has authority over a vast geographical region. Something no random bounty hunter or small town forensics team can do without greater support.

>You keep moving the goalpost

This isn't a fixed debate? If you answer the question to the point where the parameters need to be updated, that isn't "moving goalposts".

I just realized that several of these answers are reliant on consent, which isn't a requirement of action if someone has sufficient force. All of the answers are reliant on everyone having the same moral code as you, which they won't.

>No, it means that it's forced upon the individual without a choice.

I and the majority of people choose to vote for parties and coalitions that support the existence of a state. If you don't have the power to stop the state now, what makes you think you might have the power to stand in the way of all of those people.

I ignored the parts where you are attempting to change definitions, argue a point over semantics or change the argument so that it can only be won in a world that you are perceiving. That isn't ignoring, that conclusively rejecting. And saying I' reject this " over and over is pointless when I can just ignore it.

>Can they sell them?
>Can children make their own decisions?

why would any women want to live in ancapistan? women value security above all else and that is what a state provides, why wouldn't they move to the nearest state?
inb4 fembots - you will need more than one gen to develop them on a mass scale

>How do you think this is viable?
It's as viable as the individuals are interested in keeping their freedom. What you are describing already exists today, and the mission of the people who believe in ancap is to break away from it. Or do you expect a politician to sign a law passing ancap as the new system over night?
>that isn't "moving goalposts"
It is if you expect me to convince you using arguments you are willing to accept in scenarios you create, and it's even worse if you are not willing to be convinced.
>All of the answers are reliant on everyone having the same moral code as you, which they won't.
It's not dependent on morality, it's the liberty of cooperating or not. Would you rather someone be forced to sell you a house just because it's convenient to you?
>I and the majority of people choose to vote for parties and coalitions that support the existence of a state. If you don't have the power to stop the state now, what makes you think you might have the power to stand in the way of all of those people.
Basically meaningless when I can opt out of financing the state and finding workarounds the prohibitions it installs. But then again, you believe in mob rule and coercion, so democracy fits you perfectly.

This is why I love ancap. BTFO women BTFO

>giving a shit about what women want

You overestimate the power of voluntary cooperation and you underestimate the power of force and aggression. There is no way a peaceful militia could grow strong enough to stop a mallicious army. But this is beside the point. Hardly anyone is an ancap because they believe establishing anarcho capitalism would be a practical thing to do. Most ancaps are ancaps on moral grounds. But they fail to answer the is-ought question. Their morality fails to hold up to true objectivity, and most moral philosophers would find their arguments to fall flat in the face of scrutiny.

OP, you're assuming NAP is some sort of christianity morals. It is not.

The NAP boils down to 'thou shalt not exert aggression until it is profitable to do so'. NAP is generally a silly oversimplification of 'power balance', a complex web of alliances standing in equilibrium.

Basically same thing as in todays geopolitics. Trade inhibits aggression. But when the trade balance slids into deficit on some side, or some black swan event creates a power vacuum, it becomes profitable to risk aggression for some. And no ideologue's bullshitting about NAP being all-powerful can stop that in the long run, doubly so if society becomes extremely market oriented.

security would be better because there isn't a monopoly of it

I was going to continue responding to your post/s, but I finally got what I came here for. Thanks for responding.

you mean like the security provided by the existence of multiple countries?

>establishing anarcho capitalism
It's not meant to be established, and no ancap ever argues as such, but yet people like you believe we do or ought to do. You live by it, not within it. It's not a system the same way the state is, to be calculated, assorted, implemented and offered.

Also, Hume a shit.

I'm just here for the AnCap memes

Anybody.
Having violated the NAP it becomes legal to kill you and take all of your shit.>Who determines the level of force one can use to enforce the NAP in an immediate case?
The caliber of your firearm.>Who could stop a heavily armed group of people from enforcing their own rules if there is no organized justice system?
Everyone else combined.>What happens if enough people in your Anarcho-Capitalist system decide they don't want to live in said system and wants to set up a state apparatus? Who will stop them?
Their state ends where their lawn does.
My house my own state.

That only makes it even better.

Man, I fucking love ancap.

yes, and people usually try to move to countries with the best standards

if ancapistan has good standards why wouldnt they want to live in it?

Do you exclude the idea of a minarchist state from the start?

What do you think of a state who only exists in order to provide police and an army? Taxation is kept to the minimum, you are only taxed for the maintaining of the army and the police, of course.

>roads.

Suck my Trotskist dick, Anarchfag.

You could organize a justice system voluntarily without taxes.

I do exclude that idea, and not by convenience, but by principle. To answer your question objectively, why would I trust a central power with the worst monopoly ever, the monopoly of force?

you really think having multiple factions of PMCs providing policing (and competing for contracts) etc is going to be a safer more secure society than with a state?

why would any women want to live in Islamic countries? women value security above all else and that is what a Christian country provides, why wouldn't they move to the nearest state?
inb4 fembots - you will need more than one lash to develop them on a mass scale

Actually my personal belief is that Ancap society will immediately form minarchist city-states on voluntary basis and it will be very easy to chose where do you prefer to live in.

It will just be easier for everyone to hire someone to manage their shit and build their roads but in tiny city-states your voice is louder or if you hate it you can always move to the next city or to live outside the state with other anarchists if so you wish.

Sorry i'm pretty stoned. I forgot a lot about ancap, but I used to be pretty knowledgable about it when I was an Ayn Rand fanboy. But I outgrew her. Anyhow, I see what you mean by it being a life-style; somewhat reminscent of virtue ethics. I just think as a philosophy it's lacking. Also, without a state, it'd be very difficult to keep the economy still running. Most ancaps follow the Austrian school, but very few economists take the Austrian school seriously anymore. In fact, many Austrian models and predictions have been shown to be false. Ancap is in trouble when the only economic school that supports their ideas has been almost universally rejected.

way to prove my point, islam provides more security, why do you think feminists are proislam?

don buly us pol

yes because there is profit involved

once you remove risk and competition standards tend to fall because there is no threat of failure

Good answers in this thread.

If democracy requires > 85 IQ, I think ancap systems would require > 100 IQ.

What do we do with all the stupid people?

Can stupidity be considered a form of aggression?

>islam provides more security
Before or after the 40 lashes, the basic lack of choice of attire and generally extremely authoritarian state?
Women of the East could come to the West and be treated like Godesses from the feminized white knights and the social culture, yet they prefer not to. That means there is something else at play here, and that is the fact that women are molded by the place they live and are not proactive or prefer choice. Thus, in an Ancap state, they would conform to Ancapism.

What makes you think someone else wont establish a monopoly on force instead? Corruption always exists so what stops the paid police force/army from trying to make bigger profits by extorting the paying customers, since you wont have the force to stop them. Then taxation really becomes theft.

No you just dont understand female psychology. The lack of choice etc means they dont have to worry about anything which is a plus from their perspective. Secondly they can't leave they would be killed.

This. Women love to be dominated as long as this gives them the feeling of security. They can be treated as trash as long as the man besides them is powerful enough to assert his provider role.

Well Greekbro, you should visit /r9k/ more often for some redpills.

Democracy requires 70-100 IQ. The candidates pander to this demographic the most, because a 70IQ person has the same voting value as an 130IQ one.

Indeed, I also dread this city-states idea. A minarchist society would keep the country as it is now, thus my traditionalist side can be kept in minarchism.

How don't those private police forces have the same monopoly?

I can say that they also have the monopoly of threatening, because they can threaten you not to leave them.

Great answers. When it comes to ideal utopic places, Ancap is fine, but is realistically unsustainable. It is funny that Ancaps sound so extremely like "An"coms when they describe their ideals.

Sooner or later the idiots would violate the NAP by stealing or other stupid shit.

You and your neighbors can rebel against the corrupt police and kill them without any repercussions. Gun ownership is mandatory in ancapistan, after all.

There won't be roads so nobody will be able to use tanks
Checkmate communist

Anarcho-primitivism

>being this retarded.

>Ayn Rand
Not a fan.
>I see what you mean by it being a life-style; somewhat reminscent of virtue ethics.
I wasn't talking about lifestyle, but sure, ethics is a good word for it. Self-ownership is the one and only thing about ancap, so it's a very happy coincidence and convenience that it's so simple and yet works for everything. Opportunities are great for improving human interaction and avoid unnecessary violence.
Plus, you can compliment other philosophies of your own with your ancap world-view. You can voluntarily reject people you disagree with and only interact with the ones you agree with, with no fear of persecution of the state for not abiding by arbitrary laws.
>keeping the economy still running
And?
>few economists take the Austrian school seriously
Because they don't wanna lose their bread when pushing statist economics is so profitable.
>shown to be false
I see a lot of them being truthful and predicting a lot of the bubbles, crisis and other shit created by governments, but still, this doesn't play in any way on my ancap world-view.
Also, it doesn't need an economic school to proliferate ideas, it has agorism which is a master-key to freedom.

You act in the same manner as you would when anyone else threatens you with violence, but proportionally worse. Always a good idea to have backup contracts with other security companies, though. Personally, I wouldn't use private police, but that's just me. I only cite that idea in my examples because it's what most statists are comfortable with.

not an argument

I highly doubt anyone under 80 IQ votes that much. Just look at the niggers in the US, the really ghetto thug nogs, I doubt they have the patience or foresight to register to vote and then do it.
Democracy can survive with them, but with a majority of sub 85IQ, I doubt even a functioning state would survive and flourish.

Do you see that way when you realize you can practice ancapism even within a statist society, or are you so willing to believe anything that isn't true and tried is utopic?

But surely a company with a monopoly on force would be very large and heavily armed. Local neighbourhood militias is all fine and good, but what happens when a large company decideds to take over more then just your block, but a large area and they have the manpower to occupy it? This would happen somewhere eventually.

Feminists aren't pro-islam, they are pro-"tolerance".

Or else they'd all recite Quran and wear burkas.

In Romania it is the other way round. The ones with very low IQs, especially pensioners with no higher education, are lured with gibs, such as sugar and sunflower oil into voting the soc-dems.

If you wouldn't use the private police, then what would you do? Try to defend yourself? That makes you prone to get killed by everybody.

the NAP is enforced by all people that were affected in the altercation.

The offended party determines the level of force

Unnecessary

Nobody

Nobody

Ancapism is true and tried. The Wild West, the American pirates, the Vikings in the early ages, etc. It was a fine time for romantic novels, but a strong force always destroys "opinions".

Until you see that, you will always fail to understand that some Bill Gates assholes in Ancapistan will kill you to build his 32nd house on your property, while no one will be able to save you or help you against the supreme force of billions of money.

it would be riskier to do that than a state since you have more to lose, thus would happen less often

you have gather a mafia and convince them that is better to potentially lose all those sweet profits you are currently getting and go against other security companies and the whole armed population who feel they have the moral right to shoot you

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

>It's not dependent on morality, it's the liberty of cooperating or not.

And how is 'cooperating' not morality again?

There are three types of monopolies; the ones you see today which is either financed or ruled by the state using laws or lobbying; the natural monopoly, which is created by lack of opposition; and the monopoly by excellence, which is the monopoly created by a service or product that is so great and so cheap, that competition is either pointless or unnecessary. If a private police company grows so strong without any state financing, then it's either lack of competition or it's due to its quality. In moments of oppression by such large force, competition is inevitable. An example are organic militias organized by the local people. If the strongest army that has ever walked this Earth (the US military) can't pulverize a bunch of pakis in caves, what could a truly free western society accomplish in your example?

>That makes you prone to get killed by everybody
Have you seen my flag?

None of that has anything to do with what I said. I'll make it simpler: are you so comfortable in believing in the State that you are so unwilling to understand ancapism is able to exist within such State?

Did you remove the "liberty of" on purpose? That's the argument, you can either choose to or not to cooperate.

You, or an actor on your behalf.
>Who determines the level of force one can use to enforce the NAP in an immediate case?
Use of force is a violation of the NAP.
>Who penalizes someone if a person uses too much force and kills someone for no real reason?
Penalization is a violation of the NAP. Private organizations will compensate the victim's losses, and the killer's contracts would be voided.
>Who could stop a heavily armed group of people from enforcing their own rules if there is no organized justice system?
This makes many assumptions about human behavior and would take a lot of debating, but ultimately an armed society is a polite society.
>What happens if enough people in your Anarcho-Capitalist system decide they don't want to live in said system and wants to set up a state apparatus? Who will stop them?
There is no need to stop them unless they want to impose their rule over you which would again be a violation of the NAP and you have the right to defend yourself and your property.

>There is no need to stop them unless they want to impose their rule over you which would again be a violation of the NAP and you have the right to defend yourself and your property.
This is what the Australian and others fail to understand. Go make your big State wherever you want, just leave me the fuck alone.

And now I see why they keep saying it's just like communism and utopic. They think ancaps want to force people to live in a free society. What the fuck.

>None of that has anything to do with what I said. I'll make it simpler: are you so comfortable in believing in the State that you are so unwilling to understand ancapism is able to exist within such State?
When did i deny the fact that Ancapism can exist in our current state? All forms of Anarchy can exist and will function in --small-- groups of like minded people, simply because there is no need to enforce your ideals. But in our current numbers, that is impossible to exist in a grander scale. The Aussie covered this part pretty good.

One is retards who don't know they are actually saying.

One is people abiding to the "rules of the house".

Of course I did

How are you not creating a state by "choosing" to participate?

Do you not create a group? A group that accepts what is essentially basic rights?

Here's a more general solution to all the things you're asking.

Generally speaking if you have a demand for something, like say enforcement of the NAP, adjudication for the use of appropriate force, penalties for use of force, protection against armed groups. Then groups of people looking to make money will see a gap in the market and provide solutions, and you can pick between the many different competing solutions for the one which you think is best and then pay for that solution.

If you ever have a "yeah but what about X" question then use that general solution above, because in the real world now, that's basically how all problems are solved.

So to take 1 specific example you ask for clarification on.

>How am I to enforce the NAP against a group of people with a Tank?
Simple, the free market see's there's a market demand for people who believe tanks are threats and will work on countermeasures to tanks, you can buy insurance from these people, you pay some small amount into the pot, they provide a solution that they deploy to your area to protect you.

In reality of course the mere threat that people with tanks would face, against a well funded organization with anti-tank missiles would be sufficient to encourage them to keep to themselves.

Another way of generalizing the answer to these problems is to ask yourself "how is this handled now?", so a person with a tank...well the govt would probably just deploy a hind attack helicopter and fire an anti-tank missile up your arse. So the AnCap answer is EXACTLY the same, except it's not the military funded by the government, it's private defence agencies funded directly by people, who compete in a free market for your business.

But what if the child consents though?

It is feminist politicians kowtowing to islam. It may be they do this for the fear of islamists (or rules of the house as you say) but either way it is support for islam directly or indirectly. Which is a de-facto anti christian/western position.

>either way it is support for islam directly or indirectly. Which is a de-facto anti christian/western position.

Not really.

I really do not believe that a western woman would seriously want a Caliphate.

Women in islamic countries don't see how anti-woman islam is because of sociocultural pressure.

Feminists don't want to see how anti-woman islam is, because it doesn't fit their agenda and narrative of "tolerance".

I dislike islam for many effects it causes, but at least it puts women in their place.

I could see AnCap working with a small population of extremely moral people.

But you get enough people and tribes inevitably form. And the only defense is another tribe. The tribe gives way to a town, the town to a city, the city to a state.

Democracy is just another step in human evolution. It is not perfect but it is much better than having to potentially defend your liberty alone against an oppressive force.

Pretty much. People are not as individualistic as libertarians would like to think due to how much human evolution took place in tribes. All kinds of studies are out there showing unconscious influences people have on each other just by being in each others vicinity.

Yea I have recently re-examined religion based on some what on that idea.
Still it seems morality is what connects us all.

Yup and the next step is an AI ruling over us. I mean, making the decisions for what is best. This way there's no corruption and the people will be prosperous again.