So what's the redpilled reason for homosexuality? is it a choice? increased estrogen in the environment...

So what's the redpilled reason for homosexuality? is it a choice? increased estrogen in the environment? jewish brainwashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EVBsypHzF3U?t=3m17s
discord.gg/6Zgck
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
youtu.be/Xufh8XysHJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was straight up until I found out about traps and crossdressing. You learn A LOT about women and just life in general by taking the gay pill, and if you were red pilled before, you're basically in God mode.. if you're pretty. :)

Overpopulation. Homosexuality occurs where dense populations exist. It's an urban disease

usually its just a choice because the opposite sex hasnt been interested in you.

COCK RULES

maybe some guys just like to bang

Not a choice, at least not for me.

Probably genetic load, or a pathogen. Those are my two leading theories.

Men are naturally repulsed by overly sexual women.

youtu.be/EVBsypHzF3U?t=3m17s
Source

Evolutionary response to orphaned children within social species.

this

ahahahah
do you even know any gay men?
we can have any woman we want.
we don't want them.

majority of faggotry is older men preying on young boys and training an conditioning them to making it seem "normal "

it happens more in urban areas because there are more potential partners there which makes the choice easier to make.

I got your genetic load right here, slut.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/6Zgck

Your question perfectly demonstrates the stupidity of you "red pill" retards.

This is a question of human neurology. It is an expression that has a scientific, factual answer that can be found within human biology. And it is a question that our current knowledge of human neurology is decades away from being able to answer.

Yet you're a big enough fucking retard that you think you'll discover the answer in a thread on Sup Forums, because all you're really looking for is a bumper-sticker that you can take as dogma to fulfill your desire to satisfy yourself by pathetically grasping for reasons to believe you're superior to someone else.

Homosexuals and homosexuality serve many purposes in the animal kingdom.

One example: Penguins have been observed forming same sex relationships and 'adopting' abandoned chicks.

this alao.

It's just pure hedonism and sexual degeneracy. It's popular because sexual degenerates think it's fun. It's all over the media because guess who~

this is true all the gay guys i know always get hit on by women and they look dissapointed when they get told their gay

Why are you inserting reason where there is desire?

Or since when is all desire valid?

Or if someone tell us the lie that they can't control their own behavior, insisting they were born to carry out whatever they might want to do next -- how come these same people can't defend the birth of a child to do what they were born to do?

The same people who oppose homosexuality do so based on the understanding that many human behaviors must be restricted. Nobody should cry over people wanting to express that understanding, nor should we act like the homosexual lobby isn't a metaphorical titanic monster encroaching on the majority of all human society which is even more hyper-offended than the nazi-baiters.

Most people that are gay have been groomed as children. It's a psychological disorder most likely.

its not that complicated you fucking pseudo intellectual.

I assume it is a reaction when the mom releases excess hormones in utero responding to environmental stress. So basically, the mom isn't well able to take care of her fetus, and likely she has already had a few before so the fetus turns gay so it can help take care of the existing offspring without challenging the social order with offspring of its own. Also, research shows female relatives of gay males have increased fecundity.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

Browsing Sup Forums and being fucking Confused at really hot woman that are later said to be traps

This

Gay uncles share on average 25% of their genes with their nieces and nephews. With too much competition for mates/resources, sometimes that 25% chance is better odds than if you had your own kids (50% genetic material).

a lot of homosexuals get molested as kids, it's a mental illness imo

Homosexuality is a cluster of mental dysfunctions that manifest similar symptoms, it is not an individual distinct "orientation" as the (((experts))) would have you believe.

It is caused by brainwashing.
It is caused by trauma.
It is caused by depression.
It is caused by mental illness.
It is caused by desperation.
It is caused by all manner of reasons, in the same way that brain damage is caused by all manner of injuries and exposures.

Just like serial killers, every "homosexual" is the unique product of the specific flawed existence that it has lived and it manifests symptoms that vary according to that experience.

this is the truth of faggotry an pedofila and the sick shit that goes on .

youtu.be/Xufh8XysHJ4

johns hopkins did a study showing homosex/trans shit isnt something you can be born with

its an illness

TONITE ON THE HARD ON BOYS IS ANOTHER DICK MYSTERY. DO YOU HAVE A CLUE. I HAVE A RAGING CLUE

Fucking cute guys can be fun.

Also, less bullshit to deal with than women, usually.

Usually starts with whiskey, then play fighting, then boom the pants are off. It's great.

yeah you know it's not right if alcohol needs to be involved

Yeah because fuck fucking drunk women that is utter shite
It's fun watching those older GGW videos. They act so straight meanwhiel obsessing on comparing the height and bigness of their boners. Hot post mang and fucking everybody does this

Evolution. White people are now a cancer that nature is trying to kill.

>there's no black gays
hahaha, you can't be serious there's a shit ton of em

Seriously. I'm gay and any time I tell a girly I'm gay they wont leave me alone. I've been in a club and they get drunk and start trying to kiss me and everything. Fucking hilarious desu.

If you're straight you should tell girls you're gay, they will lower their defences around you and then you could probably sleep with them.

It is a result of reincARnating into o e sex or another too many times, the entity becomes confused in this carnal incarnation as the over soul is androgynous neither male or female. Though i do suspect the powers that were have discovered ways to brute force so to say these feelings or chemical reaction in the human consciousness.

muh fag penguins

how much of a faggot do you have to be to come up with such shitty rationales to your disgusting behavior?

you guys got it

Why don't you go ahead and tell me how this is not you or how it is not disgusting sexual behaviour that started this all that'd be great. And go!

BEAUTY AND THE SATAN. GASTON AND THE DEAD FAGGOT

wat

>So what's the redpilled reason for homosexuality?

It is a chemical inbalance in the brain and it is a literal mental illness.

you replied to the wrong post?

This is so boring and hilarious all at the same time

Demonic possession.