Republicans Want To Replace Obamacare With Obamacare

How the fuck did Paul Ryan and the House Republicans fuck up Obamacare repeal?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-06/house-republicans-release-plan-repeal-and-replace-obamacare-key-highlights

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/Business/Robert-Reich/2013/1028/The-irony-of-Republican-disapproval-of-Obamacare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe because this was always a stupid meme purputrated by dishonest cowards?

The planned parenthood shit was a bad move. It will eliminate moderates.

WTF is so hard about going back to what we had before obama fucked it up?

It's a shame gerrymandering means Ryan will never have a serious threat to his seat. He's such a piece of shit. Hopefully Trump sends it back to them and tells them to get fucked.

>removes the law's fines on people who don't purchase health insurance
Get thee behind me, Satan.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) was a great implementation.

This. GOP are still playing dangerous games behind DJT's back.

11 million people (mostly poor white people, so probably many Republicans) would lose their insurance and vote against the Republicans in the midterms

Oh surprise surprise! Now that white men have ALL THE POWER AGAIN, they're going to behave like pathetic, beta, cuckolds.

Honestly, I'm fucking sick of you all. I can't stand other white men. You are all so fucking weak and pathetic. My only dream anymore is global thermonuclear war. I want a nuclear winter to set in and I want to watch everyone die slow, horrible deaths.

Not an argument

nice trips satan

then fucking go and KYS if you want the earth destroyed. jesus you'd rather have everything you've ever known obliterated than stand up for what you believe in. you seriously need some help. go see a shrink

WTF I LOVE OBAMACARE NOW

Is it me or is this whole thing looking like this is going to turn out to be a complete failure?

I don't think Republicans would lose anyways. Almost three times as many Dems have seats up.

Who cares, I just don't want to be forced to pay for not having insurance.

Hopefully that also includes keeping childless males from paying for maternity, child dental, and other bullshit to make everyone equal and have the same coverage.

purposefully , duh .
sabotage.

all the house seats are up every 2 years

Because Trump didn't stand with fucking Rand.

but reddit hated it

are you saying it's flat out bad?

I'm seriously asking, I'm just trying to get a grasp

>No mandate for purchase
>No mandate for level of coverage
>Keeps preexisting condition restrictions
>Keeps Medicaid funding

This is literally the worst thing they could have done.

Paul Ryan has been working against Trump the entire time.

Nobody should trust that rat bastard fuck Ryan, he's the enemy as much as the left is.

Our system sucked back then too. Being slightly better than awful is still bad.

>How the fuck did Paul Ryan and the House Republicans fuck up
>Paul Ryan
>House Republicans
>fuck ups

the mystery is resolved

>crafts a proper healthcare bill
>it's not perfect, but needs some tweaks here and there to fit American needs and Trumps campaign promises
>is an actual fucking doctor who still practices in down time
>actually is a repeal and replace - not OBAMACARE LITE.

>people won't take him seriously because he's a manlet.

I'm not even American, but I will cease my support for Trump immediately if he doesn't veto this garbage. He is the cuck of all cucks if he's going to allow neocons like Ryan to infiltrate his policy. FUCK.

you need to make trump know that you don't want it amerifats, shill on his tweeter as much as possible.

American cucked themselves twice by passing on Ron Paul and then his son Randy "Savage" Paul

>no mandate that emergency rooms turn away the uninsured

shit plan, family.

>tfw Trump failing on healthcare may be the thing we need to get nupol users out and restore Sup Forums to Libertarian Ron Paul days

What about in 2008 when it was just memes about evangelical christians and George Bush?

Steve here.

Dave says there are certain aspects of the ACA that allow it to be reinstated, in full, by any sitting president. The full repeal removes this aspect, and it will be replaced without that statute.

Hi Dave.

Because Republicans invented Obamacare in the first place. It was originally going to be Romney's plan, and it's the reason he lost.

>Obamacare 2k+ pages
>New plan 123 pages
>entire sections reworked and removed
>the same
Everyone knew you wouldn't have freedom care, and that was not the plan.

> (mostly poor white people, so probably many Republicans)
This is gratuitous and bizarre. Not only is Obamacare not particularly covering white people, but poor white people less Republican leaning than middle class and rich whites.

Two wings of the same bird. That's why it was such an amazing thing that Trump got elected. If it was rubio or jeb, it would have been another administration just like Obamas. True conservatives are hard to find in the government now a days. Always look for Rand Paul's take to know if it's truely in our best interest.

>reddit

Republicans are the rich white people

It won't pass the senate, rand says he has the votes to stop it.

updated.

Obamacare was always Romneycare, the enforced payment of profit bloated insurance company billings, and it was invented by the conservitard Heritage Foundation.
I don't think the corporate cocksucking Republicans are going to get rid of that anytime soon.
csmonitor.com/Business/Robert-Reich/2013/1028/The-irony-of-Republican-disapproval-of-Obamacare
The same story is reported by Forbes but it is behind a paywall, Google will snippet it anyway.

>Still forces companies to cover preexisting conditions.
Nice communism.

Because it turns out that this mostly helped poor white people (read: republican voters). The fuckers were just too dumb to realise that obamacare and the ACA were the same thing and that their healthcare depended on it.

Hey john galt suck my dik for free.

Does it really surprise you that the Republicans that passed Obamacare actually like it and only demonized it to sabotage the Democrat President? Obama designed ACA to appease the Republicans who were in corporate pockets
Hopefully Trump tells Ryan to get fucked and actually repeal this shit before he'll approve

what are the chances this will get repealed?

Insurance companies will not be able to offer large scale, affordable insurance while they are forced to cover preexisting conditions, that money has to come from somewhere and the price of insurance will skyrocket to cover these losses. I expect it will become even more expensive now that they have gotten rid of the mandatory insurance for all people

This is obamacare 2.0

>At its core, in place of the existing Affordable Care Act legislation, republicans will implement a system centered on a tax credit to help people buy insurance. That tax credit would range from $2,000 to $4,000 annually increasing with age. That system would provide less financial assistance for low-income and older people than ObamaCare, but could give more assistance to younger people and those with somewhat higher incomes.

Doesn't sound good for the rural and elderly suburban retards to voted for Drumpf.

Why can't people just buy insurance if they want it? Why do faggots want the government in charge of their own money? You really want a bunch of faceless bureaucrats in charge of your healthcare? Just have a fucking open market of doctors, healthcare, and insurance. Let them all compete with each other for prices. Then you choose whatever you like.

The fuck is wrong with people.

Basically Obamacare got that intertwined with everything that you can't just "replace it"

Obama FUBAR'D shit up with it.

>t. actually knows redpilled people in the medical field.

Nobody gives a fuck about Planned Parenthood besides lefty partisans anyway

Because to much of the population relied on it.
The problem with programs like these is it's an addiction.

>remove individual mandate
>don't remove pre-existing conditions clause
>insurance companies now have to charge even more for those who want insurance since people wont be contributing to the individual mandate any longer
>coverage becomes worse

Genius

>fucking open market
>le open market meme
>in United Monopolies of America

You guys are distorting the truth so hard. The interstate competition part is majorly different, the new mandate is far more fair than the penalty, still penalizing and encouraging without making it a virtual tax, the consumer protections stayed, we are getting cheaper costs, its a great step and better than the original and it can still be improved.

Yeah I forgot it costs $20 to buy a bottle of milk and $6000 to get a TV because of the evil monopolies controlling prices

Why are you LARPing as a shill? You need attention that bad my man?

Just for your future LARPing purposes, shills are never THAT obvious.

I'd honestly just take single payer at this point as long as it included a fat tax and a provision that all services rendered to illegals are charged to their respective countries.

Because they voted for Obama in the first place, right? You fucks don't seem to understand that a massive number of working class whites got fuck all assistance from the government and only saw their premiums go up, regardless of their own use of healthcare.
All anyone wants is the costs to go down and the government has yet to present a plan that achieves anything close to that, Obamacare included.

The United States like practically every country has associations that only license a very limited number of doctors. To a degree this is done to prevent shit doctors killing people. But it also allows them to monopolise the market, keep the supply down so they can charge whatever they want.

Endocronologists in Australia charge $2500 an hour for a consultation, which is basically just a quick chat. There are only a couple in my entire city, other people can't move in, charge less and take their business because they are not given licences. The market is not free, it is blatantly manipulated by absurdly wealthy people for their own gain.

The medical cabals are completely fucking the market and driving prices to ridiculous levels and you're acting like your 'free' market is the problem. It's not fucking free m8.

Waiting how Ryan cocksuckers also known as true conservatives inc. will spin it as Trump's fault.

milk and tv are not life and death
they are not worth monopolizing
as far as TV, your media consumption is more toward computer stream and download, many urban areas are forced to pay up to $150 a month for shit tier service, because of monopoly/biopoly agreements

It was fucked up deliberately to tarnish the Trump Presidency. Cuckservatives were always traitors.

Why is US healthcare so autistic?

>get healthcare through your job
>stick with job forever for the healthcare
>lose job, lose your healthcare
>recession, millions of people losing jobs and healthcare at same fucking time
>fuck

even obamacare is still shit

>get free government healthcare
>earn too much money and you'll lose your government healthcare
>get sick
>dare not lose healthcare, it's too valuable
>need to stay poor forever to keep healthcare
>fuck

or how about

>get sick
>can't work as much
>need lots of time off for treatment
>medical bills come in at the exact time you stop being able to work and earn money
>fuck

They couldn't have made this shit more ridiculous if they tried.

>Endocronologists in Australia charge $2500 an hour for a consultation

Top kek, best in field professor doctor consultation costs around 100$ here.

They only open their offices a couple of times a week, working more would lead to them being taxed so heavily it's not worth it. The system is rigged, by the government, and user's solutions is more government.

And why do you expect Trump, a sockpuppet for private interest (corporations), to repeal something designed to line corporate pockets?

It wasn't even to prevent shit doctors from killing people that professional licenses came about. Healthcare used to work TOO WELL in the US, doctors were hired by lodges and associations. But the doctors felt entitled to more pay, so instead of haggling for it they went and sniveled to the government of the day to "solve" the problem by creating a cartel that restricts licenses to artificially reduce practitioners so they could start charging more. Flash forward today and now the government is trying to "solve" the problem of doctors being paid too much--by pointing a gun at everyone and demanding they fork money over to the insurance jew who plays his own role in driving up healthcare costs. thanks, Obama

When are we going to get some real national socailists in power? National wealth should be stripped from the international financiers and used to ensure the health and fitness of the volk.

>allowing large portions of your labor to be retained by profiteers and societal gluttons, ultimately used to finance or otherwise promote degeneracy

Libertarian and conservative faggots get out.

Kek, isn't that a month's salary in Russia?

>Obamacare 2k+ pages
>New plan 123 pages

This point needs to be driven home.

Because this plan is so much more streamlined and simple it makes it ACTUALLY POSSIBLE to alter it once it's enacted.

Changing anything in the ACA would have been fucking hell because of how monstrously incestuous and complex it was.

Even if it WAS the exact same plan it is a large scale improvement on the last one. As far as I can tell this has been designed with an eye to the possibility (if not necessity) of making alterations (unless someone knows something I don't.)

And I'm sorry but you simply CAN'T remove the pre-existing coverage. That cat is out of the bag for good.

I'm not kidding when I say that people would compare it to repealing the amendments that banned slavery and allowed women to vote.

It would simply be political suicide and was never a chance of happening. Sorry.

Average is like 500$.
But you can get shit doctor for free!

quick question for a goy that can't read good:

will this new bill remove the "insured up to age 26 on your parents'" part of Husseincare?

They were too busy trying to stump Trump instead of doing their research

The same thing happened with medicare and social security. Perhaps this is one of the reasons empires don't last much past 250 years.

because obamacare is a kludge for a system that's falling apart already.

the problem is medical costs
unless they do something about that there is no way to fix anything

because prices keep rising.

medication that would cost me $50 in the 90s costs $2000 for me today.

It costs me $3 either way. Most people probably dont even notice these things happening.

I was kinda pissed that Rand Paul dropped out so goddamn early...

>Obamacare benefits mostly white people
No.
Obamacare causes the working and middle class to pay higher rates and taxes on "cadillac plans" (i.e. good plans) in order to subsidize very poor people who are disproportionately nonwhite.

because there are insured and uninsured, that's why there're high costs

Obamacare was a shit plan, but one thing it tried to solve was by forcing everyone to get insurance, it'd drive prices down. However because forcing people to do something is retarded, it didn't work.

Until there's a universal system or at least a gov option for all people to choose, no memeing, it'll prolly always be expensive here in the US

The plan will be repealed and replaced and Rand Paul's healthcare plan will become the law.

Nah. It states in their FAQ that they're keeping it.

good. saves me from using my company's shit plan

everyone at work praises how gr8 it is, but it's expensive in comparison. my dad pays 0, and I pay 0 for it currently. otherwise it's 1k out of pocket, then then next 1k I pay 15% up to another 1k, then it's free.
however there's also the payments every paycheck of 60 bucks which makes it like 3k+ a year. worst part is the 1k out of pocket

>b-but user, there's the tax free healthcare savings account (HSA)
fuck that retarded shit.

And women.

>Republicans that passed Obamacare
>existing
pick one
No republicans voted for Obamacare in the House or the Senate.

Good times breed weak people. Weak people are more easily preyed upon and manipulated. Placate them and make them dependent.

But then the good times end.

Too many 'bad' people end up with too much of the global wealth and power, and they won't budge an inch.

I think that's where we are now.

Governmental systems have been set up in a way to keep the masses fed, clothed and cared for. And in the digital age you can't rollback any changes that positively affect human life, it's political suicide. But the systems are too bloated and the money isn't there to support them. And guess who gets shafted because of this? Hint, it's not those that have accumulated the power and wealth.

We should repeal Obamacare and replace it with the Affordable Care Act

>Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Kek has confirmed you to be Satan so kys.

Also, replacing a health bill with a health bill... it is hard to not have overlap. Apples to apples.

>drive priced down

No it wouldnt, because the issue is not with insurance companies, its with medical costs the insurance companies have to pay.

Right now medicare/medicaid cant negotiate prices (which private insurance companies actually can), and so slowly, as more and more boomers near retirement and medicare coverage, drug companies have been increasing the prices, so that when all the boomers are on medicare they will make rediculous amounts of money charging hundreds or even thousands of times more for certain drugs than they were a few decades ago.

Thats their plan.

The reason the left wants everyone to have healthcare but does it in a way that tries to force insurance as we have it now on everyone, is the left is in bed with the drug companies. The clinton foundation did all sorts of shady shit with pharmaceutical companies for example.

People just need to realize we are paying an order of magnitude more than we should be, and drop the leftist brainwashing that makes them think single payer is bad. Its the only way to undo this damage, the governments the reason prices are so high, it will take the government just saying "this is what you are getting, if you dont like it you can go out of business", its not like they haven't had decades to rob the entire country of trillions of dollars, theyl be ok.

Ryan isn't a conservative and spouted off about repealing Obamacare just to get votes

now that they actually have to do something they dont' know what to do

because it was fucking awful with preexisting conditions, recision, and poor people without any healthcare.

Take that back now and you have people dying of cancer daily between now and 2020 and their families are going to be fucking pissed abotu it

hey! hey!

it's called american healthcare act aka ryancare

i'm a weak person but i still just want the government to fuck off and leave me alone. if they stopped making my healthcare cheaper they could tax me less and i could buy insurance if i wanted it. we'd also save money by cutting the bureaucratic nightmare we're constructing. this seems so simple but no one feels this way.

>leftist brainwashing that makes them think single payer is bad.

Hahaha, what?

You think Republicans are champions of single-payer?

>the opposite of a leftist is a republican

the opposite of a leftist is an anti-leftist. The two political parties we currently have are the global corporatists and the corporate globalists.

>fuck that retarded shit.
HSAs are a great in concept to put away some tax free cash to cover things like copays or prescription costs. Unfortunately they're generally tied to shitty plans.

T. I've never had to pay a cent for health insurance because I'm on mommys healthcare plan under the ACA.