How many of you get accused of being racist/sexist by the normies who are close to you?

How many of you get accused of being racist/sexist by the normies who are close to you?

I think most of us just enjoy tongue-in-cheek politically incorrect humor, and aren't ashamed of speaking some harsh truths.
Most normies I know are buzzfeed brainwashed pseudo-liberals who don't understand just how racist they actually are.

I don't give two shits about what color you are or what's between your legs, and I speak like it.
If you're a trashy black, I'll call you a dumb nigger. If you're a latino who steals my shit, I'll call you a fucking beaner, zionist reptiles get called kikes, etc. But I still judge every human independently from the others.

How many of you feel like this?

I do. I'm pretty racist, I just am aware of my biases and don't let them color how I treat individuals. Still prefer to live around whites desu

>How many of you feel like this?
I think that's the mind controlling fungus on that spider. I feel that the picture is more interesting than whatever you wrote that I didn't even read it.

Have a cool picture though.

>normies who are close to you

Yeah. You can be racist and still treat people individually and believe that everyone deserves a chance.

>normies who are close to you
wat?

all the time but they don't do anything about it

Im quite vocally refilled but not labeled a racist or extremist by my family (Not friends as I only have true redpilled fellows around me). Mostly because I'm the oldest of the generation and the one that got their shit together despite being in a broken home and got a full ride engineering scholarship, met and worked with ceos in my field, and did groundbreaking research. Everything I express belief in is backed by analytical data and facts devoid of empirical/anecdotal bullshit or feelings so they can't refute my claims. I'm also extremely cool-headed and don't take bait so they look like the idiots every time without fail. I honestly love debating and dropping truthbombs.

Well i am racist and exist so i can't really blame them much for thinking i am

I'm not dumb enough to make statements that would cause them to ask the question.

You can play it straight down the middle and not stir up the pot without lying about your beliefs. It just takes some intelligence and the common sense realization that you're not going to convince them of anything just like they're not going to convince you, so why be the kind of asshole that forces "friends" into political discussions?

I'm not racist, just aware of shit culture. Ghetto blacks? bad. College black kid? good.
I grew up in a blue collar immigrant city so everyone just shits on each other for their ethnicity, religion, race etc. But it's all fun and games.

This did remind me though of a girl I know who went full racist one day at a bar and no one did anything.

>She's back in town
>we all go out drinking
>she gets wrecked
>we are playing trivia having fun
>she goes to the bathroom
>by bathroom are three black dudes
>one of them says something to her
>she turns around hollering monkey noises
>I mean screaming OOOO AHHHHH monkey noises at the top of her lungs while moving around them like a chimp
>Bar is aghast
>She gets close to the kid who said something and screams out "Say something now you fucking gorilla!"
>He apologizes
>She goes to bathroom
>comes out and no one makes eye contact with her
>I look at her and ask her how she just pulled that off
>She just say's "Fuck them, pieces of shit saying that to me!"
>I guess one of them said something along the lines of "Damn bitch, I would fucking go bananas on that ass!"

Same brah, im liberatrian.. Personally couldnt give a fuck if people want to be trannys or whatever so long as they are an adult, but state sponsored normalization in schools of cutting your penor off and saying thats normal... fuck you..

Also stereotypes fucking exist for reason, a lot of blacks are ghetto savages, combination of culture and genetics.. there are shit aspects to white culture and genetics, its a fact, facts aint racist

Every race creed and colour knows islam is bad news though... I just try to treat people the way i want to be treated and would generally defend most from physical violence when its undeserved.

Verbal aggressions though, lel.. tell them to fuck off.

Also racist jokes are often funny, because dark humour is funny. I find many non whites attractive and inspirational... im also allowed to love not being a poor plebian shitskin.

PS - nazis although dicks, had cool fashion sense and imagery.

>I feel the warp overtaking me! It is a good pain!

Meant the picture as an analogy.
It's not so much knowing what I am as it is convincing other people that they are what they hate. Most of my friends are pretty bluepilled, and don't seem to see how they treat every person they come across on nothing more than identity politics.

They all have the same shit in common too, they'll stare at their phone swiping through snap stories from salon and buzzfeed, and getting (((zuckerberg's))) directly targeted ad's. I used to think Sup Forums was an echo chamber but watching a normie's entertainment habits and the meda they consume has changed that for sure.

I use my brown privilege to spout Sup Forums-tier commentary and kind of get a away with it. This one time I IRL trollled a Jewess Zionist over her hypocrisy over supporting Isreal but being against Whites having any identity. It was hilarious.

Not in real life but I tweet/retweet a bunch of redpills. I've probably had about 30+ people I know in real life unfollow me since I started supporting Trump, but I've also redpilled a few people. I'm not racist so I don't post retarded racist shit, but I constantly get into debates when I see my blue pilled friends talking about white privilege, how Islam is good, how we need more refugees, supporting new wave feminism, etc and I always get called some kind of buzzword and unfollowed/blocked every time.

i'm openly racist

i think only white people get accused of being racist/sexist.

What's normal in your area may be abnormal in another area. So define "normal" for me? Everyone around me in Holy Indiana is great. Nobody gives me any problems when I go on a rant.

i love sexy jewesses.

She was an old cunt.

>cool fashion sense and imagery.

based

I am a contrarian that constantly shifts to the less argued side of an argument so it's hard for people to pin down my beliefs.

I'm pretty racist, but to an extent, I've always been pretty racist, I think of things from the lens of race. So do all the SJWs, they're just as racist as the people they criticise, they are absolutely obsessed with the concept that race changes your value as a person.

It's just it's only recently that I've thought white people are maybe having too tough of a slog, and once you're racist ass starts believing that racist belief, that's when liberals start calling you racist.

Truth is everybody is "racist" and racism is a nonsense world used to stamp down on social non-conformity by drawing arbitrary lines.

You can say Asians have different hair, but you can't say they have a differant IQ on average, but you are allowed to say they have less issues with their skin, but you're not allowed to say they have small dicks. Unless you are specifically at a comedy club, in which case the normal rules don't apply, so long as the overall message is not disperportionately disparaging to any one group.

It's all terribly arbitrary nonsense this concept of "racism". The least racist people I'm convinced are apolitical people focused on themselves and not others.

is that why you white boys throw a bitch fit and scream reverse racism when we call you mayo, cracker and wonder bread?

>inb4 30 replies

Yeah thats not reverse racism, thats just racism.

Its great growing up in rural nowhere. Everyone knows you're racist but they are too so the more racist you are the funnier/better it is.

What the duck is this pic?

tarantula with rare antler disease

it appears to be a fungal infection of a tarantula by a fungus called cordiceps, the fungus literally highjacks the host, make it go to a good locale and then dies and becomes a nursery for the fungus to grow and propogate

I do, very often, and by most of my relatives. My father and two best friends, however, don't really give a damn about the implications of my sense of humor and understand the harsh truths of the world. They're Sup Forumslacks, as well, though.

It's what'll happen to your penis unless you reply to this post

Normies are all racist and sexist too, just not on Facebook or at their job if they have an HR department. Every time I crack jokes about the Holocaust, slavery, or wetback fence-jumping they all laugh.

Niggers a niggers a nigger. No difference.

We are fucking racist user. Where did you think you were?

Being racist is the ultimate red pill you fucking faggot reddit shill

People around me are much more racist than me
And I'm getting a cultural heritage degree in university
Probably because we actually have to study stuff about weird black tribes at times
>fuck these fucking useless niggers, who cares how many retarded ways there are to be a useless piece of shit

>Be me
>Vote for Trump
>Never talk politics
>Libtards friends always bring up politics when I'm around
>I drop redpills when this happens
>Libtard friends didn't invite me to super bowl party because they didn't want me to bring up politics.

WEW

Nicely said, leafbro

>grew up with bro for 22 years
>i join the navy, he continued school
>come back he's a nurse and i'm separated from active duty
>catch up on good times
>fastforward to trumps presidency
>tell him i voted trump
>calls me a racist
>top keks asks him how
>response is he hates mexicans
>didn't want senpai drama so i didn't entertain

how is it you grow up with someone and in an instant you're automatically racist. libtard brainwashing is strong

>he continued school
>(((school)))
similar story here, had a friend ive known all my life, he's pretty much a liberal mouthpiece via spammed facebook and twitter post...before he was more libertarian and now he's a far left shill. and all as he started college.
pretty much don't talk to him anymore, not even because of political differents but because he has to make EVERYTHING a fucking virtue signal and how great he is and how everything is racist.

Lost 90% of my friends over the past 2 years to shit like that.
I dont even hide it anymore i'm just a full blown natsoc on my kikebook account.

I genuinely dislike the vast majority of blacks, and don't bother saying anything politically to anyone but my parents.

In Hungray being racist is a normie thing.

All the time, I say Canada should never have an Anglo minority and if you move here you should fully assimilate to the British Anglo culture, they say I'm racist but I'm not even Anglo I'm an immigrant (from Europe) I just love Canada and I love Anglos and think everyone should assimilate in whatever country they move to

Being racist is a normie thing in Hungary.