It's fucking over

>"'Support for impeaching Trump has crept up from 35 percent two weeks ago, to 40 percent last week, to its 46 percent standing this week'"

commondreams.org/news/2017/02/10/trump-freefall-disapproval-rate-and-support-impeachment-soar

Those numbers are from the same people who gave Hillary an 80% chance of winning, and that Trump would never even win the GOP primary.

CTR/SHAREBLUE THREAD. SEASON POSTS
>CTR/SHAREBLUE THREAD. SEASON POSTS
>CTR/SHAREBLUE THREAD. SEASON POSTS
>CTR/SHAREBLUE THREAD. SEASON POSTS.
>CTR/SHAREBLUE THREAD. SEASON POSTS.
CTR/SHAREBLUE THREAD. SEASON POSTS.

I see you changed to concern shilling this tine though. Good job.

>Polls

Do people even believe these anymore?

Yeah, drip drip motherfuckers

oh yup. sage

>53% approval rate
>46% impeachment rate

So basically the losers are extra buttblasted this time?

The only thing they'll ever be able to prove is that he cheated on his taxes for 30 years, and that's not an impeachable offense. Try harder, Shareblue

Looks like progress. But don't get complacent /pol, we still need to take down Pence after that.

Wow consider my record saged

You gonna keep this up for 8 whole years?

>our polls give him 2% chance of winning

>seriously guys, our polls are accurate

lol trump didn't cheat on his taxes faggot. if anything they prove he had connections to russia and who fucking cares

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
YOU LOSE SO MUCH THAT I CANNOT COMPREHEND YOU SICK BASTARDS ALREADY

JUST STOP AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

Only need to do it for two months.

Oh wait, that's supposed to be a surprise. Forget you heard that. Go back to sleep, Drumpfkin.

Lmfao half the people want to impeach him. Not disapprove of him. Want to impeach the guy. Sweet.

Ah yes the Obongo coup in D.C in May day. Can't wait to see the military kill you faggots on that day. make sure to say allah snakbar!

Here's your (You) Cuckaroni.

Now go hurry up and kill yourself, faggot.

its fucking over isn't it, lads? he's really going to get impeached. it was fun shitposting beside you all while it lasted. we had some great victories, and I felt a brotherhood I've never felt before. we will never forget those we lost in the great meme war. this was our generations WW2, and now its over. we're going to be relics of a different age on the internet, an age of shitposting, an age of triggering, an age of trumping and non stop winning. an age where reality and fantasy became indistinguishable. Truly an age of meme magic.

fpbp

>We can throw someone in jail if enough people wish for it
>what is the law?
>what is impeachment?

You people are deluded beyond salvation. This isn't even a joke anymore. You need help.

Amazing this image is still so relevant Shariahblue.

Sage.

The ride never ends, Trump will keep winning forever

kek

Trump has to do something illegal before you can impeach him.

Hillary's the law breaker, not Trump.

The world is laughing at you Drumpfkins. You should have voted in a person with political experience and normal sized hands.

Hello, (((Reubediah Edelbach))). How's the thread sliding going?

Like Kilary? Don't you have some wife to rape Ahmed?

>Implying

He didn't have connections to Russia at all, that's a MSM lie out of thin fucking air. but if you think this man among men paid any tax he didn't have to, you're a fucking idiot.

But will he promise us to put her in prison?

The people are lookin quite brown whee I live. Feels good knowing we are the future.

Trump is the final gasp of the white race in America before it's inevitable decline.

only the people stupid enough to believe the left.

LOL, very grandiose. Actually, you just got played by an inarticulate reality tv star's promise to build you a giant expensive wall in the middle of the desert.

did you know that 20% is greater than 0%? it's true!

Not technically cheating then

rollin'

>tfw people are still upset months after the election
>tfw they are so upset that they want to impeach someone under the reason "I don't like him!"
People need to grow the fuck up already.

>>"'Support for Trump has crept up from 35 percent two weeks ago, to 40 percent last week, to its 46 percent standing this week'"

Oh, that's good
*rereads*

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>polls #4,634 says Trump is finished

I believe you

Ahhh hahahaha. The bitch ass president is going to drown from insecurities and get impeached for collusion/treason

fpbp

How much they paying ya to fuck mother liberty while you got 2 fingers up your asshole masturbating in the closet watching?

Trump is us playing nice with you faggots. I fucking dare you to try and impeach him so we can put a real fire-breather in the White House.

Impeachment means literally nothing.
And the people supporting it means nothing, they still need an actual reason (not just muh feels, but an actual violation) and Senate needs to vote on it.

SAGE
A
G
E

>posting worst girl

shalom.

rolling