So we all agree this is the greatest US president to ever live, right?

So we all agree this is the greatest US president to ever live, right?

No.

That's an odd picture of Donald Trump

what he created to save us is still here today, we are here!

UNLEASH US! Free us!!!

XD

I always thought it weird that Teddy's cap was folded. Could've sworn that was an Aussie thing. Still, it makes him look that much more dashing, I suppose.

He most likely picked up the style during his big game hunting adventures in Africa.

Truly one of the greatest Presidents of all time. A perfect blend of intellect, testicular fortitude, and passion for preserving wild America. If only that fat fuck Taft had kept his promise of only serving one term Teddy woukd have been President a second time and that limp wrist faggot Wilson would never have been able to implement income tax.

Respond to this post or your mom will wake up tommorow based and monocled

Well fine but isn't that his military uniform? Or did he get away with it because he was an officer and officers can do whatever they want?

yes
ironic considering that faggot who shared surnames with him was arguably one of the worst

Anyone who thinks Teddy is "based" in any way probably learned everything about how "le epic and badass" he was from Cracked and never actually read a book about him.

Teddy shilled to get a black man to be the GOP nomination in like 1884 to be edgy.
He also shilled for years to get women to vote.

He also took an insane amount of vacation time during his Presidency which would make Obama's golf trips look like hard work.
There was a major diplomatic crisis involving Germany and Morocco and he was dicking around hunting in Montana or some shit.

10/10 20th century propaganda. Teddy is definitely a God Tier pres.

Uhh you misspelled and uploaded the wrong image of Calvin Coolidge

Teddy Mr.FuckFag

-Threw away rights
-Wasted lives on banana wars
-Named Teddy
-Looked like a nigger
-Muh imperialism at the cost of young white men
-paved the way for super liberal programs and muh enviornment

>There was a major diplomatic crisis involving Germany and Morocco and he was dicking around hunting in Montana or some shit
you seem to forget that america was extremely isolationist at the time

Nononono
Delet

Nah not great. A rare rich boy who slummed it and it actually worked, though.

You rang?
>Polk is the only president in history to have fulfilled all his campaign promises
>Obtained massive swathes of land with the annexation of Texas, Mexican Cessation and Oregon Treaty
>Established an independent treasury
>Trounced Mexico in the Mexican-American War
>Trade bloomed under Polk with lower tariffs and he established US presence in Panama

Calvin Coolidge is the best one by far.

hahhaa xDDD epic! MAGA

Calvin Coolidge is the only right answer for best USA presidency

I get opposition to global warming bullshit but never understood why most Sup Forums users seem to hate all conservation and enviromentalism. I like to hunt but can't do that if we bulldoze all of our natural environments.

I think it might be a cavalry thing?

Polk definitely number 1

Shilled to get a qualified black man to be the GOP nominee. He whole heartedly believed that an American should not be discriminated by his origin or his race. He should be judged by his ability to adapt to the American way. No Italian-Americans, No German-Americans, no African-Americans. Just Americans. He was a staunch opponent of multi nationalism and involvement in foreign affairs. Something modern day leaders seem to have a fetish for.

"Those who often in quarrels interpose, must often wipe a bloody nose." Do you really think American resources/lives are worth the lives of a couple Germans and Moroccons being retarded?

He was the original founder of Americanism. And he didn't want his American lands tamed. He liked them unruly and free.

this user gets it

>I get opposition to global warming bullshit but never understood why most Sup Forums users seem to hate all conservation and enviromentalism. I like to hunt but can't do that if we bulldoze all of our natural environments.

user...

>Current year + 3
>going outside

Please

He designed it himself and got it custom made at Brooks Brothers.

Teddy is shit tier, big government faggot.

Cool dude, but he's a fucking progressive in the original sense.

So he was a globalist with only America.

Few people know this, but this is the GOAT

Not even close

Kek, jokes aside I do agree with the traditional NatSoc perspective of preserving the environment, but certain environmental regulations are literally just useless taxes to fund more gubment programs.

>Shilled to get a qualified black man to be the GOP nominee

Like that matters, nigger is still a nigger.

This, short sweet and to the point

You are nuts OP. this was the guy that started nationalizing states lands. He violated the constitution by doing that shit. Plus only Anglos can be considered great presidents. There was no honor in Washington after them. Even the painting of him charging up the san juan hill was a staged fake event that never happened.

Yeah, this is what I am talking about. The Kennedy's; Johns brother left some woman to die on the side of the road after a drunken accident.

>untamed lands
>federal lands leased to mining companies for the shekels
pick one

NO
Andrew Jackson was the greatest president
name another president that

>fought in the american revolution at 12 years of age
>massacred thousands of injuns
>fought with pirates
>fought and survived over 103 duels
>was shot a few times during said duels and still won
>feed the poor from his personal 1400 lb cheese wheel