G'day goys, I wanna know your opinion on bedding a nigress and whether they are any good...

G'day goys, I wanna know your opinion on bedding a nigress and whether they are any good. I've only ever slept with whites and an asian once so I'm looking for opinions regarding how to tame them and if they are at all tame-able, cau'se I'm feelin' like some jungle gash.

SMELLY

Don't do it user.

Do it bro

just go to blacktown and put some sweet potato on your dick.

have you guys had any personal experience?
there aren't that many nigress' where I'm from and I don't really wanna fuck chinks desu

>there aren't that many nigress' where I'm from

That's a good thing.

There is no passion, it will only feel primal, like raping a woman of a village you conquered. You do not love her, you're just taking her.

gotta be better than the wide array of chinks here man, I at least wanna try it once

I fail to see the problem?

Would you fuck an abbo?

Nigs are a tier below that

Well they are dumb and smell bad. The only semi-attractive ones are like 70% white like in your pic related. But you would have to be some sort of shabbos cuckold to do this in the first place. What are you some sort of Jew op?

Smells wierd man. But she might give you black girl head and slurp you up and then do all kinds of hot movements with her ass during sex

no way african american blacks would be below abbos dude, abbos literally look like rock apes whereas I see most african americans with atleast some white features from being white rape babies

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Stop making these posts, citizens.

I have literally never seen an attractive abo, try it google "hot aborigine" you'll get nothing

>white rape babies
Other way around user

If they aren't a full blooded African then yeah, negresses are ok. I've only met a handful and (I mean handful) of em that I would ever consider dating or having any meaningful relationship with.

Something like pic related.

fuck, that makes me rock hard

I can say that this is entirely false. My mother is a Jew and my dad is an Episcopalian white guy. I have 11 siblings (12 including me). All fine.

You'll lose part of your soul. Think of niggers as an unfilled cup, yourself as filled.

but I wanna fill her unfilled cup if you know what I mean

This too maybe?

In all seriousness though I would fuck a negress unless she shared my conservative values and was looking to get into a serious relationship.

I might visit America for a nigger sex safari, any good cities that aren't ghetto detroit and shit where you will find middle class attractive nigress'?

I'd never sleep with a negress. I find them repulsive, simian features, protruding lower mandible, ridges brow, fat arses...you may as well stick your dick in a baboon.

Just use the Frankfurt schools rationale on jews. Ethnocentricism is pathology. Only race mixing is a sign of mental and social health

>Aussies have rock apes.
>US has pavement apes.

I've got a terrible case of jungle fever. I can't stop banging black chicks. Would never marry one, though.

Traveling throughout Africa to colonize some pussy though, should be fun if I don't die.

Is this new copy pasta?

good head

yeah I always thought those lips would generally suck out the seed like no ones business, glad it can be confirmed leafbrah

Don't do it, faggot. Niggers are high STD risk and you can get herpes from getting their nastiness on you even if you're wearing a condom.
Plus, niggers in our country are likely to have mutilated genitals which makes them even more gross.
In addition: our FOB niggers are already aping their American cousins in terms of wearing hair weave so they probably have "Jungle Funk."
(Terrible smelling pussies from douching rather than bathing properly.)

So find a lightskin

we barely have any niggers here, it's chink galore and I already fucked one once and it was a horrible soy sauced experience

If they are half-white, then they can be okay to hang out with and bang. They love white guys and their personalities aren't total sub-human tier. You really can't hold a full long conversation with full breed nigresses. Would never reproduce, long term relation, or marry one though.

Perfectly acceptable if you kill them in the event they become pregnant. A nigress will never do the right thing and abort a half white baby b/c she sees it as a guaranteed monthly check. To conclude it's perfectly acceptable to fuck one so long as you are willing to clean up the potential mess.

>we barely have any niggers here
Arr you trying to make a point here? Not trying to be hostile I just can't address it.

>it's chink galore and I already fucked one once and it was a horrible soy sauced experience

But you probably don't have incurable genital herpes, do you?

Anecdotal evidence doesn't refute a pattern, kike

weeb detected, and no don't look into it as if I want a bunch here kiddo, calm your paranoid brain

The niggers I encountered in Aussie were almost always the big headed, skinny Somali types...Muslims who perform genital mutilation on their women...scum.

That's not what I meant. You just brought it up for some reason and I wasn't sure why you did. You want to fuck one because they're rare, is that it?

I'm not a weeb but you show me a social retard chink that might be a virgin and a girl that just got here from Africa and has had three dozen child soldiers run a train on her I will go with the chink every time.
FYI though some Asian girls are sluts like you wouldn't believe so I'm wary of that too.

there is a very attractive chink in my class and she's fucked most of the dudes in said class, my dick feels so confused rn

Yfw everyone is barfing at your post so hard they don't notice the quads
Also you're basically talking about being the white version of a fickificki migrant you ape

yeah they are mostly 1st gen somali here usually with excellent bodies but I can't get past that atrocious forehead bump

Their pubic hair is like Brillo.
Seriously.
Shit hurt my mouth.

I know a bird that lived in a share house with some and there was one girl in there that had 2-3 new guys per week come and fuck her.

This has to be the 10th thread today on this subject. You make me a believer in the existence of shills.

no one asked you to come here kiddo, beat it

does britain have many attractive nig nogs?

why do you eat out pubed up women man, fuck that shit

Conservative Messianic Jew, not and never was one of (((them))). I mean meh, yeah it's anecdotal, but it might just be my dad's side being so good.

Are you really a jew if your mother isin't? You have no right of return to that shithole in the desert.

Not a ton, but like all races there are diamonds in the rough.

welp
bye bye nofap

What part of "My mother is a Jew" are you incapable of reading? Are you an abo or bogan?

I thought you said your mother was episcopalian...no matter, you are a jew and being so you can fuck right off.

you guys love these threads don't you? stop giving them (you)s

If it's to the point where my face is about to be in their cooze I'm not jumping ship over some pubes.

lol

light pubic hair is fine I spose, I've never seen a full bush as most women here shave generally (except the fucking femshits) literally saw a feminist dye her underarm hair green at my uni

Pass. I am part of the nondegenerate 24% and I'm comfortable enough with that and my conservative values enough to not care about the thoughts of a bogan

Flush the condom.

Enjoy your herpes mate. You likely have a fetish for black women because there are not many in Austria. But here in the states we know about std Rates and act accordingly.

You're a jew and you more than likely display all the traits....Bogans are an Australian phenomenon

>once
Sex is a commitment, like marriage
If you only intend to fuck a woman once, you're no better than a Muslim rape gang in Sweden.

You're a degenerate craven who will die young with no legacy.

Redheads and blondes have the nicest pubes, as far as texture is concerned.
Barely worse than my arm hair.

Kissed one once. It was fucked up and gave me PTSD. I never get over those lips and the tongue

Oh really? No way! It's almost like I know that because I lived there before you baboon.

Whats with all the black qt threads lately?

jokes on you, I'm a sand nigger

Then why would you think I'm an Australian bogan or abo?

Because you have the literacy of one. That and I didn't check the star color like a retard.

Right, you're a know nothing kike. Question answered.

>Masters of Sci in MechEng
>know nothing
Yep, that seems about right to me. Nice joke you faggot fuckwit