Are avocados the most redpilled fruit?

Are avocados the most redpilled fruit?
>Best Vegtable Fat wise, only gives good fat
>Has sweet Omega-3s that fight against the liberal agenda
>Very tasty and good, perfect as a snack by itself or with chips
>Filling, you dont have to feel fat when eating avocados, cucking other fruits out of being eaten

Avocados=bull Others=Prepping the bull

Other urls found in this thread:

care2.com/greenliving/the-numerous-health-benefits-of-coconuts-2.html
youtu.be/J03R_62la4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Y-yes, buy avocados my friend! Eat em daily please

>2 dollars a piece

I ain't rich like Trump

Cartels extort and profit off of most of the avacado farmers so no

>redpilled fruit

It's a vegetable but everything else you said it true

>fat
>good
lmao

Spotted the uneducated retard.
Did you know cucumbers are also fruits?

Generally better than sugar. It's sugar that is giving people metabolic diseases.

Most redpilled is coconut

care2.com/greenliving/the-numerous-health-benefits-of-coconuts-2.html

You can actually exist on just them, met a lady who at nothing but them for years

>giant seed
>vegetable

>2017
>falling for the carb jew

gay retard detected

Fuck off Jeb!, nobody is going to buy your stupid bowls.

Fruits are sweet and vegetables are not. Think of a salad for example

High caloric content, though. Low protein value too.

Avocado is an unhealthy option for most people because they don't take those points into factor. Yes, it has useful vitamins and nutrients, but the calorie/protein ratio is horrible. A whole avocado is approximately 250 calories with 3 grams of protein (or 5, according to some sources).

I guess it's okay if you need the extra calories. Otherwise, you'll pack on weight fast. Peanut butter is more useful at that point.

t. fatties

Water melons are vegetables, senpai.

Enjoy your low test you bitchass faggot

Why such an emphasis on protien, the majority of people in developed nations are not protien deficent. If you are body building or otherwise very phisicaly active, then I could understand this concern, but even then it can still be incorporated into a healthy well balanced food plan. The real problem is the (((Profiteers))) of the avocado industrial complex in Mexico, for this reason you should seek to buy good honest Chilean avocados when possible, preferable delivered fresh via helicopter.

I will start importing avocados en masse as long as you stop exporting illegals. Build a wall felipe and then we will talk.

Because protein doesn't get stored into fat ding dong. You either build muscle or per it out.

>Not knowing about Monounsaturated fats

fucking kys

That would be bananas user

youtu.be/J03R_62la4g

>Not buying American made Hawaiian Avocados

JUST

>Bananas
>The nigger fruit
>Loved by only those who believe in cultural Marxist Propaganda
>Used as a sex toy
>only good for skin, and that is if you have mongrel genes

Wew Lad

I am placing an emphasis on
>most people
because most people have a diet composed overwhelmingly of nutrient and vitamin-empty foods with high calorie values, at least in north America. Foods like avocado and peanut butter are easy to eat a lot of and acquire calories quickly from, so calories accumulate very easily, even if over time as an additional snack to meals.

Protein promotes satiety (and muscle development/maintenance, yes). A diet with a solid protein base or surplus will thus help negate some of the hunger people experience which may lead to consuming more food.

They're probably going to be fat anyway without knowing basic health elements like TDEE or BMR.

Also, if you are intentionally shilling, please don't.

>Country of origin: Americas
>Redpilled

Rye, Apple, Cabbage, Olive and Bilberry.

you eat gluten-free too? limp wristed nu male cuck

Keto is the dietary red pill. Avocado is the green fatty truth.

Kinda sucks Australia import their avocados from most of South East Asia.

Woolworths just switched to selling imported avocados and Aussie farmers are gettin mad.

Did. You. Say. Woolworths?

Fat also promotes satiety, and as far as I know avocados, unlike many other fat sources such as lard or margarine, actually contain many micro nutrients. I whole heartedly agree that diets low are nutrients are bad, but the problem is refined carbs and cheap fats, like chips and pizza not the humble avocado.

mexico grows avacados. fuck off beaner we dont need any faggy plant for omega 3 we can get it from fish

enjoy your lead poisoning

Yeah over here its a foods supermarket. I understand in the UK its more like a hardware store. Is that what its like in the US?

Dont forget Mercury poisoning, but if you eat smaller fish than tuna its not a problem. Herrings, Sardines and Mackarels boys.